Team Levels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shorty G
Here you can rate a team out of 10, say how powerful they are how skilled they are as a team and then over all. The first team to be rated is the Inhumans, the person below will answer then he will give a team then so on and so forth.

Rewmac
Inhumans??? Hmmm...6-7/10 Okay they being pretty tough with Black Bolt and some others, but just read Son Of M....Well that didn't exactly showed the tough side of them.

My Team to be rated is Autobots inside that Dinobots big grin

Shorty G
JLA
Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, Aquaman, Martion Manhunter,

willRules
I'd give them a 8 to 9/10

They are extremely powerful and have some skilled characters. However they aren't perfect and they don't always seem to have a good moral code all the time no

The Pict
Ok I will give the team then: Astonishing X-Men (Cyclop's team)

Shorty G
Dont read X-men so I am ashuming its:

Cyclops, Beast, Iceman, Angel Bishop Emma and maybe a few others.

8/10 for iceman being here mostly.

The Authority ?

Omega-level
8/10

The problem of this team is that they don't have a powerhouse character, like Polaris, Storm, Rachel or Iceman. Emma's a very strong telepath and Cyke is pretty powerful too, but against someone like Sinister or Apocalypse, i don't think it will be enough. But still is a pretty balanced team in general, and they're all great characters, IMO.

EDIT: Me and Shorty posted at the same time (he a few seconds earlier), but he doesn't even know which team we're talking about, so it's better to ignore his post.

Next: Uncanny X-men (The Xavier's team)

Shorty G
Dont know them, now back to Authority.

The Pict
Originally posted by Shorty G
Dont read X-men so I am ashuming its:

Cyclops, Beast, Iceman, Angel Bishop Emma and maybe a few others.

8/10 for iceman being here mostly.

The Authority ?

Cyclops, Wolverine, Beast, Emma, Kitty, Colossus and Lockheed stick out tongue

King_Mungi
9/10

Authority has some of the strongest charavters in comic histroy, from the Doctor, Engineer, Apollo, Hawksmoor, etc. With a character like the Doctor it's almost impossible to lose

Alpha Flight

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by King_Mungi
9/10

Authority has some of the strongest charavters in comic histroy, from the Doctor, Engineer, Apollo, Hawksmoor, etc. With a character like the Doctor it's almost impossible to lose

Alpha Flight

Alpha Flight 4/10. This team never seems to go anywhere, their characters aint that powerful compared to the teams mentioned so far and they got their asses handed to them by The Collective, like the Avengers some of the other teams wouldve found a way to beat him/it. which brings me to my team:

The Avengers(Captain America, Thor, Iron Man, Vision, Power Man, Scarlet Witch, Giant Man)

The Pict
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Alpha Flight 4/10. This team never seems to go anywhere, their characters aint that powerful compared to the teams mentioned so far and they got their asses handed to them by The Collective, like the Avengers some of the other teams wouldve found a way to beat him/it. which brings me to my team:

The Avengers(Captain America, Thor, Iron Man, Vision, Power Man, Scarlet Witch, Giant Man)

10/10 IMO mostly for Thor

The original X-Men: Cyclops, Jean Grey, Beast (no devolving), Iceman (not at full potential) and Angel.

juggernaut66666
defenders (Hulk, Dr Strange, Namor, Silver Surfer)

Psyquis52
8/10

Major heavy hitters but poor teamwork.

The New Warriors

Night Thrasher, Namorita, Speedball, Silhouette, Firestar, Darkhawk, Nova, Rage, Justice, Slapstick

Blair Wind

What the f**k?

.........they kick skyfather butts all the time......be glad Mungi hasnt seen this

about the New Warriors? They started a Civil War, and got killed. 3/10 just because they were on TV

King_Mungi

Wow you obviously have no idea what your talking about. I suggest you look at the Alpha Flight respect thread and yes they go against skyfathers

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Blair Wind
What the f**k?

.........they kick skyfather butts all the time......be glad Mungi hasnt seen this

about the New Warriors? They started a Civil War, and got killed. 3/10 just because they were on TV Oh for crying out loud. They didn't start a Civil War. Iron Man did.
Sides that was just 4 of them. That wasn't the complete team. Nova is in space kicking @#$ and taking names but I see you didn't bother to mention him.

bigbran
It's his rating, and his opinion, don't start a war.

back on topic.
fantastic 4.

The Pict
Originally posted by bigbran

back on topic.
fantastic 4.

i was seriously coming here to post fantastic 4 big grin

hmm....9/10 maybe

AcousticDoc
My Team to be rated is Autobots inside that Dinobots big grin

Autobots with Optimus Prime: 10/10. Prime's leadership makes it impossible for most team's to beat his team.

Autobots with Rodimus Prime: 1/10. Rodimus is pitiful compared to Optimus.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by bigbran

back on topic.
fantastic 4. You're a jerk. mad

Psyquis52
No team was posted before mine

New Fantastic Four
Hulk, Wolverine, Ghost Rider, Spiderman

xmarksthespot
Inhumans: 7.5
JLA: 9
Astonishing X-Men: 6.5
The Authority: 9.5
Alpha Flight: 8
Avengers: 9.5, if using the most recent powered Scarlet Witch. Otherwise 8.5
Defenders: 9
Fantastic Four: 6.5
New Fantastic Four: 5.5-6? Other than Ghost Rider, relatively 1-dimensional.

New Avengers without Sentry.

Shorty G
8 or 7/10 They just dont seem to have as much power now.

Youngblood

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Youngbloo

Oh and no Autobots etc.

xmarksthespot
No idea. And the link doesn't work.

Excalibur

(Captain Britain, Meggan, Phoenix (Rachel Summers), Nightcrawler, Shadowcat & Lockheed)

Shorty G
7/10

Youngblood, go with what you can see, theyre actually very good.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Youngblood

Juntai
6/10

How about .. . ..

Spectre/Corrigan
Flash/Jay Garrick
GL/Allan
Dr Fate.
Johnny Thunder and Thunderbolt
Hourman
Sandman
Hawkman
Mr Terrific
Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Dr Midnight
Red Tornado
Wildcat
Black Canary
Atom
Starman

THE GOLDEN AGE JSA!?!

Shorty G
................. 10/10

Freak Force by Erik Lrsen.

Or if you know them origanal Teen Titans.

Skeets
Originally posted by Juntai
6/10

How about .. . ..

Spectre/Corrigan
Flash/Jay Garrick
GL/Allan
Dr Fate.
Johnny Thunder and Thunderbolt
Hourman
Sandman
Hawkman
Mr Terrific
Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Dr Midnight
Red Tornado
Wildcat
Black Canary
Atom
Starman

THE GOLDEN AGE JSA!?!
Overkill...no expression 10/10

Shorty G
Teen Titans.

Juntai
Which Titans?

I think we've found the highest ranked team already.

Shorty G
Origanal Titans.

R.O.T. Yahman
Most Powerful Teams Raiting (Based on sucsess rate, team work and power level of members)

Authority: 9/10 (With Jenny sparks)

The Society 'Attacks' Team (Zoom, Black Adam, Cheetah, Psycho man, Polaris, Bizarro, Deathstroke, Doctor Light) : 9.5/10

Morissons League : 9/10

JLA 1 million : 10/10

Geoff Johns JSA : 8.5 / 10

Claremounts /Byrnes X-men : 8.0 / 10

Injustice League 2 (Luthor, Prometheus, Queen Bee, The General) 8.5/10

The Avengers of the 80's : 8.5/10 (Thor, Wonderman, Vision, Iron man, Scarlet Witch, quick silver, Beast, Captain Ammerica)

Brusieks Avengers : 7.5 / 10

Geoff Johns Avengers (Kinng Thor, Vision, Captain Ammerica, She Hulk Scarlet Witch, Captain Ammerica, Falcon, Iron Man) : 8 / 10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.