boba fet didnt die

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hewkii_Dude
many of u maybe think he died and think im crazy/stupid becouse i thinks he didnt, but george lucas said he deleted the sceen when he climbed out from the ugly sarlacc smile so that means..he didnt die..he deleted it becouse he thinked it would be strange if he showed the sceen.. rolling on floor laughing

Kongu_Dude
Originally posted by Hewkii_Dude
many of u maybe think he died and think im crazy/stupid becouse i thinks he didnt, but george lucas said he deleted the sceen when he climbed out from the ugly sarlacc smile so that means..he didnt die..he deleted it becouse he thinked it would be strange if he showed the sceen.. rolling on floor laughing

I have read that in the commentaries on special edition original trilogy THX remstred edition 4 DvD box I got!! woot

Whats up Dude!?

kamikz
Nose, Boba farted and died when he came up. His suit is made for keeping him safe, so he was choked inside..... He's dead......

We've had a thread like this before....

Hewkii_Dude
Originally posted by kamikz
Nose, Boba farted and died when he came up. His suit is made for keeping him safe, so he was choked inside..... He's dead......

.....u didnt look at what i righed? george lucas him self said it ffs

Kongu_Dude

It is 2 against one.. woot So you better give up "smartass" !

kamikz
......... oh lord........

Hewkii_Dude
......... oh lord........

what?? just wondering..why arent u beliving what i said..look att the trilogy episode 6 u can choose so u look at the movie and somone talk att the same time..when he fell down 2 it lucas says it..u got nothing 2 say about it..

kamikz
I was joking. I know Boba survived in EU, so that's where this thread should be. Also, we've had a thread like this before...

Hewkii_Dude
I was joking. I know Boba survived in EU, so that's where this thread should be. Also, we've had a thread like this before...

yes now ure talking big grin

IceJaw
edit big grin

Hewkii_Dude
Originally posted by IceJaw
It's possible that he deleted that scene but there's nothing actually proving he was actually telling us the truth

yes but why should he lie? smile

Kongu_Dude

Kongu_Dude
yes but why should he lie? smile

Excactly! woot

steverules
It would be cool if it was in deleted scenes.

OB1-adobe
Why do I get the feeling that Hewkii Dude and Kongu Dude are one in the same?

kamikz
Your not the only one. But I would rather guess they know eachother from real life.....

Ops, they're probably listening.... ninja

stick out tongue

FoxMeister
I heard this rumor from someone and i have no reason not to believe him. It is a high posibillity. But there was also somethin about him turnin good in the end but that was just useless unseen backstory.

Kongu_Dude
Me and Hewkii_Dude are KMC friends! ninja

Kongu_Dude
Originally posted by OB1-adobe

Ehhhhhhhh,You cant have 2 account on One computer! erm and my family only got one computer! crytissue

Kongu_Dude
Me and Hewkii_dude are NOT the same person! yes

Hewkii_Dude
Originally posted by OB1-adobe

becouse where not...an what make u think whe are??

Kongu_Dude
becouse where not...an what make u think whe are??

Maybe name..erm just because we got the same interests does not mean we are the same person.yes

Hewkii_Dude
Originally posted by Kongu_Dude
Maybe name..erm just because we got the same interests does not mean we are the same person.yes

yeah

Kongu_Dude
yeah

True! BTW I do only got one computer in my house so it is impossible that I have 2 accounts! erm

Kongu_Dude
This proves we are not the same person cool (Users Browsing this Forum: Hewkii_Dude, Kongu_Dude) You cant be online with 2 users at the same time! yes mystery solved! happy

Hewkii_Dude
Originally posted by Kongu_Dude
This proves we are not the same person cool (Users Browsing this Forum: Hewkii_Dude, Kongu_Dude) You cant be online with 2 users at the same time! yes mystery solved! happy

I agree 100% so they that fought whe are the same person are...PWNED! =)

Kongu_Dude
I agree 100% so they that fought whe are the same person are...PWNED! =)

OR!: Owned..happy

kamikz
Um...he never said he belived you were the same persons. He said, "Why do I get a feeling these guys are the same person". Note, "Why do I get a FEELING".

Ushgarak
Thread has become pointless- closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.