If you could be any character in comics who would you choose to be.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thanos_THOTU
You can not take dead, character's before thir retcon or characters with items they no longer possess.

You cannot change a character.
If you are Iron man you are also Tony Stark, with all his problems drunk -- If you know what I mean.

Of course some people will choose beings like the Living Tribunal for the sake of power. But how exiting do you think the Living Tribunal's life is?
Even though he have 3 personalities none have any depth.
-- I will understand if people choose Lucifer though.

I would pick Thanos, because he had it all (even God's power), he is inteligent, powerful, respected (feared) and he's immortal.

Juntai
Superman.
I would say Batman, but I wouldn't want so tragic a life.

Tallis
Lucifer

Thanos_THOTU
Oh yeah forgot about adding Thanos "problems".
http://www.corvusonline.net/thanos/history24.jpg
stick out tongue

BobbyD
Supes, but of course. ...has the best balance of skill sets and heart all wrapped up in one package.

Juntai
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Oh yeah forgot about adding Thanos "problems".
http://www.corvusonline.net/thanos/history24.jpg
stick out tongue Heheh, funny both Superman and Thanos would be happier being farmers.

Of course, the curse is that it can never last long.

ThePittman
Juggernaut, Classic the most but current is cool too.

galan7777777
i'd definatley choose the infinate power of pre-ret beyonder over any1 else........but if i had 2 pick an earthly based person it would be deadpool, because he's a badass, and he is completely immortal after being cursed by death

Thanos_THOTU
You can not take dead, character's before thir retcon or characters with items they no longer possess.

Shorty G
This should be moved.

Grimm22
The Flash (Wally)

Speed is awesome

galan7777777

You cannot change a character.
If you are Iron man you are also Tony Stark, with all his problems drunk -- If you know what I mean.

Of course some people will choose beings like the Living Tribunal for the sake of power. But how exiting do you think the Living Tribunal's life is?
Even though he have 3 personalities none have any depth.
-- I will understand if people choose Lucifer though.

I would pick Thanos, because he had it all (even God's power), he is inteligent, powerful, respected (feared) and he's immortal. ure forgetting that thanos is also one od the most self consious, and self doubtung beings in the MU having lost many fights because he doubts himself so much.......and though he loves death, he fears dying greatly

galan7777777
Originally posted by galan7777777
ure forgetting that thanos is also one od the most self consious, and self doubtung beings in the MU having lost many fights because he doubts himself so much.......and though he loves death, he fears dying greatly but he's still a badass character!

I watch Pokemon
Superman Prime. shifty

Broly92
I'd be Pre-Crisis Superman unbeatable and can do what ever he wants

Scorpiom
I'd say Blue Beetle (current) I mean how cool would it be to know you can handle Guy Gardner but dont even know what you are doing. I mean, you have to learn all of your powers on your own! Pretty tough to beat, he could experiment on all types of low life villain.

DigiMark007
GL

cool

Superboy Prime
I want to be a dick!

I'll be PC Supes.

Scarlet315
i'd be anyone who gets to take psylocke home, but seriously though i would probably be a GL. Having powers that evolve and all is not something i could get use to. And as a side note spidey is my fav character and i know he has the super model wife, and many hot chicks who want him but he also has issues with villains knowing his powers. Flash is not bad either, i mean he's got a hot chick too.

Swanky-Tuna
I would pick Surfer. He has the best balance between skillset and heart.

DigiMark007
You guys are ignoring the obvious. With guys like Superman, Surfer, Thanos, etc. we don't live in a comic book world. If you had their powers, you'd be accidentally killing people and destroying sh*t left and right.

Seriously, what good is being able to destroy a planet if you can't use the power??

That's why I picked GL. Sweet for the small stuff as well as the big stuff. But I'd pick a cool street-leveler *coughspidermancough* before those powerhouses any day.

Superboy Prime
Actually I'd consider being able to do anything I imagine to be more than dangerous than any power Supes has.

Suppose for one second I think of a sword impaling my Accounting professor...a second later I see a green colored construct impaling him...not nice.

Tron
Moving...

Blair Wind
eh....a speedforce user or a GL

Scoobless
Star Fox ..... naughty .... no

nimbus006
Originally posted by DigiMark007
You guys are ignoring the obvious. With guys like Superman, Surfer, Thanos, etc. we don't live in a comic book world. If you had their powers, you'd be accidentally killing people and destroying sh*t left and right.

Seriously, what good is being able to destroy a planet if you can't use the power??

That's why I picked GL. Sweet for the small stuff as well as the big stuff. But I'd pick a cool street-leveler *coughspidermancough* before those powerhouses any day.

Your absolutely correct about not living in a comic world. Especially guys like Silver Surfer, and Thanos who live in space or on different planets. There going to be pretty lonely. I think i would go with Jhonny Storm simply b/c he is always having a good time especially with the ladies, plus his powers arent to shabby either.

Tassadar
The Darkness.

Tassadar

yes Thats why I pick the Darkness, no moral constraint, based on my own skill, not likely to destroy everything I touch, no willpower or power limitation like that of a GL ring, and I only go out at night anyway. His powers dont need complete pitch black like some think, the shadow of a tree or a dark room might be enough to tap into the power.

inamilist
I'd probably have to go with someone like Longshot, even with the character's tough life

Basically as Digi was saying above, in the real world, having the ability to fire lazers out of your eyes of bench press a steam boat is going to get you into lots of trouble.

but, you know, being able to make those lottery numbers come up or getting any of the girls you want, thats a good life without said problems.

Not to mention, how many people would REALLY be super-hero crime fighters. Most heroes are that way because of major traumatic issues in their past that give them the "bad stuff happened to me so i wont let it happen to anyone else" comples. Without that type of context, all I see is a whole bunch of loose cannons that can do REAL damage by accident.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Tassadar
The Darkness.
Co-signed

Scoobless
I know absolutely nothing about this "Darkness" character .... no expression

juggernaut66666
here you go darkness respect thread http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t415044.html

ankur29
wizard captain marvel , the new billy batson

Big Sexy
I would choose somone like colossus or Spiderman. Colossus so I could have easier control over my powers or spiderman because the Strenght, agility, Spider sense, and speed are not too shabby. Also the supermodel wife, thats definitely a plus.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Big Sexy
I would choose somone like colossus or Spiderman. Colossus so I could have easier control over my powers or spiderman because the Strenght, agility, Spider sense, and speed are not too shabby. Also the supermodel wife, thats definitely a plus.
and one of your relatives would be Aunt May! cool

Tassadar
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
and one of your relatives would be Aunt May! cool

Ultimate backup. wink

bigbran
thanos, With thanos, you could actually go out and see if there is life on other planets, go to different galaxies, you wouldn't be stranded on earth.

roughrider
Classic Thor. Followed by Silver Surfer.

What not to love about being Thor? (Deadpool got a feeling of it once wink )
As powerful as Superman, without the boy-scout mentality.
As attractive to women as Longshot, without the childish naivite.
A mind unclouded by trauma or doubt - benefits of godhood.
Able to drink enough to lower an ocean. beer
A mountain of muscle who loves to fight, eat red meat, and hunt.
Possesses one of the greatest weapons in the universe - mjolnir - and virtually no one can use it but him, because he's so worthy.
And if he wants to cut loose and Earth is too delicate? Go to Asgard and start fights with Frost Giants, Fire Demons, Dark Elves - he can take his pick.

Silver Surfer, for many of the reasons people pick Thanos - without the childhood doubt, secret lack of confidence and obsession with Lady Death. The man needs to date more.

manjaro
of late i discovered a new passion for black bolt...but i probably would be smart like his Earth X son and have a full vibranium suit so i could talk....i would throw mad hissy fits

Swanky-Tuna
I'm not seeing any problem.

Scoobless
Originally posted by roughrider
Silver Surfer.......

You would have no penis!

*gasp.... he said penis* ........ no expression

Validus
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Actually I'd consider being able to do anything I imagine to be more than dangerous than any power Supes has.

Suppose for one second I think of a sword impaling my Accounting professor...a second later I see a green colored construct impaling him...not nice.
Good point. laughing out loud

Still I would say GL or a Speed Force user. The practical uses of super speed are fantastic, especially for a procrastinator like myself.

kenobi
I would either be Thor, Captain Marvel, or Alan scotts GL.

Broly92
I would be Adam Warlock or Captin Universe or the original Marvel Boy (Not insane)

Molecule man
Exodus, Magneto, Hyperstorm, Vulcan just to mention some powerful mutants

Priest
Originally posted by roughrider
Classic Thor. Followed by Silver Surfer.

What not to love about being Thor? (Deadpool got a feeling of it once wink )
As powerful as Superman, without the boy-scout mentality.
As attractive to women as Longshot, without the childish naivite.
A mind unclouded by trauma or doubt - benefits of godhood.
Able to drink enough to lower an ocean. beer
A mountain of muscle who loves to fight, eat red meat, and hunt.
Possesses one of the greatest weapons in the universe - mjolnir - and virtually no one can use it but him, because he's so worthy.
And if he wants to cut loose and Earth is too delicate? Go to Asgard and start fights with Frost Giants, Fire Demons, Dark Elves - he can take his pick.

Silver Surfer, for many of the reasons people pick Thanos - without the childhood doubt, secret lack of confidence and obsession with Lady Death. The man needs to date more.
Co-Singed
damm u took my idea

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Tallis
Lucifer

You'd be the Devil ? confused

R.O.T. Yahman

The Surfer and Superman powers break the laws of physics anyway. If the laws of the universe can adjust to accomodate super powers,Im sure it will be possible to break other laws therefore preventing the powers from being as dangerous as they should be.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.