Die Hard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
Its still the best action film ever made and i love it . Bruce willis rocks it has great one liners great action smile

cking
it was no doubt a good one back in the day. pretty much made Bruce Willis an instant star.

coolmovies
Its still the no 1 action film

bakerboy
One of the greatest action films ever. John Maclanne is the man.

Although second one wasnt as good and third one sucked.

Dusty
I loved the first Die Hard. I love Bruce Willis.

Check him out in 'Lucky Number Slevin', coming up later this month.

Strangelove
Originally posted by bakerboy
One of the greatest action films ever. John Maclanne is the man.

Although second one wasnt as good and third one sucked. It's McClane

Live Free and Die Hard, coming out in 2007!

cking
do you know what month it will come out?

steverules
I read somewhere that Britney Spears would play his daughter laughing

coolmovies
ya thats what i heard too i hope its an 18 cert

-Tired Hiker-
I want to be in it! I could play John McClane's cousin. No, but Die Hard is the best action movie ever.

coolmovies
I dont like 3 that much its good but but not as good as the first two

coolmovies
For years this is still the best action film ever made. Its bloody great the action the one liners . They don't make movies like these and Alan Rickman is outstanding too

Yippe ki ya ya ... big grin

=Tired Hiker=
Dude, this thread has been made already .. . . by you, nonetheless. laughing http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=417359&highlight=title%3A%28Die+Hard%29

Impediment
Please try and keep your threads accounted for, coolmovies.

FYI, Die Hard is one of my very favorite action films.

=Tired Hiker=
Mine too.

queeq
It rules.

JediSamuraiMRB
Die Hard was very good..

McLovin
Saw the original Die Hard in the theatre twice. Saw the 2nd and 3rd in the theatre also ...

Fourth Die hard, complete shit.

Impediment
Agreed.

Kazenji
Disagreed.

RAMANMD
Yaa buddy its really a wonderful action movie by "John McTiernan" Neither other action movies can compete it......
I like this movie because its a thriller,crime and action movie..
[I have this movie..you can also download it...

High Priest
Die hard is shown everyday on tv im sick off seen it .but its awesome great action film.but i think die hard 4 is alot better. smart

Xyn1407
Originally posted by McLovin
Fourth Die hard, complete shit.

Completely agree!!

=Tired Hiker=
I thought the fourth one was okay, nothing to cream my pants over.

ragesRemorse
I thought the 4th die hard served its purpose. I had a good time just seeing John McClane again. It certainly was no worse than the shit fest that was die hard 2;die harder. die Hard 2 has to be one of the worst action movie's i have ever seen. The original Die hard is one of my favorite movies. John McClane is a great character. I remember as a young child. I wanted to be an NYPD detective...,just like MR McClane. Die hard 3 was a really fun movie with some memorable moments, but it didn't compare to the style of the first. When i think action, Die hard will always be one of the first movie that come to mind

Rogue Jedi
Indeed. I forgot how John McClane always laughed after killing someone. I love how he always finds a way to win. That gives me an idea for a thread.

ragesRemorse
lol..,yeah, McClane does what it takes to get the job done and has a good time doing it

larrybo
Die Hard never gets old, despite being on TV all the time smile

Rogue Jedi
I watched part 1 last night, agreed, best action flick of all time, no contest.

Sadako of Girth
Ive watched it every Xmas eve since 1989.

Mince pies + Beer + Die Hard DVD with DTS= Much "Ho-Ho-Ho"ing.

Tis the ultimate Xmas movie.

Rudolph and Frosty, the magical giving and recieving.... (of bullets!!!!)
........The festive sounds of fist smacking on face acting as rhythmic stabs against the perpetual ostinato jingling of sleigh bells...

The tension, suspense, the era, the cinematography and the way it was filmed, the performances, the editting.... all perfect.

The only problem after watching is in resisting rigging some C-4 to a chair, and waiting on the roof for santa to arrive so I can sling the chair down the chimley after him screaming "Lets see you take this under advisement , Jerkweed!!!".

Not bad for a movie made in the summer.

Faith27
The only die hard film that I watched was the latest..Live or Die Hard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.