if you could wield an IG gem, what would it be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galan7777777
ok u can pick 1 IG gem that u would most like to have, here they are:

Time Gem (orange/red*) - This gem allows the user to be in any period of time. From the primordial past, to the distant future, any age is accessible or visible through its power. With enough knowledge, even more can be done, as time and causality can even be manipulated with this gem. This would allow a user to even use time as a weapon, trapping enemies or entire worlds in unending loops of time.

Space Gem (purple) - Through this gem, one can be anywhere or nowhere in an instant. One can even be in multiple places, or can move any object anywhere throughout the cosmos. One can also warp or rearrange space as they see fit to suit their purposes.

Power Gem (red/pink*) - This gem contains access to all power and energy that ever has or will exist. It backs up the other gems and boosts their effects. With this gem alone, the user can eventually duplicate almost any physical superhuman ability, and is essentially physically invincible and therefore unbeatable when using raw power alone.

Soul Gem (green) - Able to steal, manipulate and alter souls, this gem was once (and is again) the burden of Adam Warlock. Not only can this gem control living souls, but also the souls of the dead are at its command. This gem is arguably the most dangerous, for it possesses a fragment of sentience, and has a hunger for souls. However, and somewhat ironically, this gem is the gateway to an idyllic, pocket-universe.

Mind Gem (blue) - Able to dig deep into other minds, this gem makes all thoughts and dreams accessible to its user. It can also boost mental power, and augment the mind's abilities. With the power of the other gems boosting its abilities, it is possible to use this gem to access all minds in existence simltaneously.

Reality Gem (yellow) - They say that perception is reality, however using this gem makes that, quite literally, true. This gem is perhaps the most powerful, and most difficult to utilize. With it, what one wishes can be attained. Scientific laws are meaningless to its power to alter what is. Its use without the other gems can result in complete disaster.

Ego Gem (gold) - Contains the consciousness of Infiniti, when merged with the other gems reforms the cosmic entity the gems were once part of. Also grants the wielder the ability to manipulate dimensional energies. It was not one of the original six gems in the Marvel Universe.

galan7777777
personally id pick the reality gem only if i had full mastery of it

Thanos_THOTU
Reality, I would make the Multi-verse my playground.

H. S. 6
Reality Gem.

galan7777777
only problem is that reality gem cant be controlled to its fullest w/o the other gems, but if it could then it is the most powerful

K3VIL
Power Gem.
Superhuman strenght, durability, flight speed, reflexes, energy blasts and also organism supported from the PG means you can't die of aging, or disease.

galan7777777
Originally posted by K3VIL
Power Gem.
Superhuman strenght, durability, flight speed, reflexes, energy blasts and also organism supported from the PG means you can't die of aging, or disease. yeah, when champion had this gem he destroyed an entire planet with 1 punch.......the power gem would be my 2nd pic

Basti0n
Soul Gem- No one on this earth would be able to stop me. Any army i would just sap their souls away.

2nd choice
Time Gem- Its basically the same as the reality gem since you can just travel in time and adjust history the way you want anyways.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Basti0n
Soul Gem- No one on this earth would be able to stop me. Any army i would just sap their souls away.

2nd choice
Time Gem- Its basically the same as the reality gem since you can just travel in time and adjust history the way you want anyways. soul gem messes with mind mind greatly, and with the time gem u could be anywhere in time, but u might not have the power to alter it nearly as much as the reality gem

Basti0n
its worth the price.

galan7777777
its worth the price. yeah its pushin it though lol!

Alfheim
I just want to be able to move really fast. So I think I would go for the time gem. The runner had the space gem but he could not move fast enough to escape the time gem.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Alfheim
I just want to be able to move really fast. So I think I would go for the time gem. The runner had the space gem but he could not move fast enough to escape the time gem. true

Superboy Prime
I'd wield the Time Gem and then use it to steal all the other gems from their owners.

Basti0n
Still prefer the Soul Gem as my first choice. it would just be fun to be able to just wlak down the street and be able to steal a soul at will.

Id be willing to pay the price gladly.

galan7777777
Still prefer the Soul Gem as my first choice. it would just be fun to be able to just wlak down the street and be able to steal a soul at will.

Id be willing to pay the price gladly. but it would be more fun 2 have the reality gem, and 2 be able to walk down the street, and wipe everything u see from existance, or warp it in any way u choose

nimbus006
You guys are all sick talking about taking peoples souls. You have no idea what your talking about. There is a reason its a burden on Adam Warlock and thats b/c its not fun to take people soul's. In fact, it will drive you insane to know that you have done so. Now, the reality gem on the other hand is quite the little jewel. With this thing you can be who ever the hell you want to be, and bend that persona to your will. Take your pick Tiger Woods x 10, Michael Jordan x 10, Albert Einstein x 10, you could even be a god if you want. And the best part is once you get tired of being whatever it is you want you can snap your fingers and become something else. But, i guess that why its the hardest to use, and why its disastrous without the other gems.

Rols
Here my 3 picks:
Power Gem: Invinsibility, stamina, energy blast.
Ego Gem: control of dimensional energy. Inc. magic boosted by powergem.. Maybe allows you access to diff. dimension
Reality Gem: anything can be possible..

marvelprince
Reality and Mind gem are my top picks. Soul and Time gems follow behind those

galan7777777
Originally posted by marvelprince
Reality and Mind gem are my top picks. Soul and Time gems follow behind those yeah, the ego gems pretty cool though!

Tassadar
I like the idea of feeding a gem peoples souls, so I would take the SG. The Power Gem is my second pick.

galan7777777
the mind gem isnt doing very well

Apolloknight
Originally posted by galan7777777
the mind gem isnt doing very well

Hmm, with the mind gem you could, mind rape the entire planet to do your bidding.

The possibility's are endless shifty

galan7777777
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Hmm, the with the mind gem you could, mind rape the entire planet to do your bidding.

The possibility's are endless shifty yeah all the gems are incredibly powerful, but gems like power, ego, reality......can gain u much more then the mind gem

Apolloknight
yeah all the gems are incredibly powerful, but gems like power, ego, reality......can gain u much more then the mind gem

Very true, but with the mind gem, I could mind rape you, and take your gem.

Something like when Thanos had time, and Runner had Space.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Very true, but with the mind gem, I could mind rape you, and take your gem.

Something like when Thanos had time, and Runner had Space. not if i had the reality gem, i could litterally do anything i could think of including just materalizing the other gems in front of me lol!

Mr Master
Time Gem rules.

The Time Gem granted the wearer the ability to travel through time, immortality against aging and age-based attacks,
postcognition, precognition,
the ability to age others older or younger,
manipulate their own age and take on the abilities of their future selves,
control chronal energies,
as well as a danger sense that could warn them of attacks in the immediate future.

The immensity of the power of time is such that there have been those who have asserted that time was the first to exist.
for they could not imagine any beginnings without time, apparently reasoning that whatever happens must happen according to time,
and that nothing could ever take place as an event, without the acquiescence of this Gem.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Mr Master
Time Gem rules.

The Time Gem granted the wearer the ability to travel through time, immortality against aging and age-based attacks,
as well as a danger sense that could warn them of attacks in the immediate future.

The immensity of the power of time is such that there have been those who have asserted that time was the first to exist.
for they could not imagine any beginnings without time, apparently reasoning that whatever happens must happen according to time,
and that nothing could ever take place as an event, without the acquiescence of this Gem. it seems much like the worlogog, but with a few more abilities!

Mr Master
it seems much like the worlogog, but with a few more abilities!

I would say so.

Tassadar
Originally posted by Mr Master
Time Gem rules.

and that nothing could ever take place as an event, without the acquiescence of this Gem.

Yes, but would you really want that much power? What would you do with it? Take over the world?

Superboy Prime
TG rules.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Tassadar
Yes, but would you really want that much power? What would you do with it? Take over the world? u could do a lot more with it then take over 1 world, the entire time stream is yours to meddle with

Apolloknight
u could do a lot more with it then take over 1 world, the entire time stream is yours to meddle with

I dont need that much power, mind raping earth would do me just fine.

complexbrother
Reality
then

Space

Creshosk
Reality Gem. I'm not likely to want anything all that great, so I probably won't wind up causing great disasters.

bigbran
yeah, when champion had this gem he destroyed an entire planet with 1 punch.......the power gem would be my 2nd pic He could do that before.
And power gem, just imagine, punching down a brick wall, just the feeling of it, the first time you do it.

draxx_tOfU
reality gem, even on a small scale....

imagine your girlfriend having the mind gem, were all screwed!

ExtraMision5555
Time Or power

Time gem would be kinda scary to have though
ide like the space gem just to travel through space, err, well you couldent without the aid of another gem could you? you would still be subject to spaces death-causing properites?

bigbran
This is going to get moved into the comic books forums.

rotiart
As far as gems go. I wouldn't want the soul gem. When adam warlock stole the soul of a Thanos clone, it almost shattered his mind. Main reason why he chooses to use the karmic blast instead of stealing souls. You don't just take the soul into the gem, you take it into yourself.

Having the time gem would be nifty, but i wouldn't be invulnerable. Eventually a situation would occur where I'd be hurt, or unprepared for it.

reality, only the most masterful of minds could conceive the possibilities of this gem. Do I really want to turn gravity upsidedown? split attoms?

power. i'd be indestructible. unless you wanted to mind rape me, steal my soul. or travel back in time to before I got the gem, and kill me for it.

now the mind gem. I could have millions of .... lovelies... i could cheat at poker. I could do anything, and cause you to believe i'm not. with it i have massive telekinetic and telepathic powers... and we've seen what omega level mutants can do with that.. .ie.. nate grey.. its subtle.. and can have everyday uses. This is the one i'd use.

bigbran
Originally posted by rotiart
As far as gems go. I wouldn't want the soul gem. When adam warlock stole the soul of a Thanos clone, it almost shattered his mind. Main reason why he chooses to use the karmic blast instead of stealing souls. You don't just take the soul into the gem, you take it into yourself.

Having the time gem would be nifty, but i wouldn't be invulnerable. Eventually a situation would occur where I'd be hurt, or unprepared for it.

reality, only the most masterful of minds could conceive the possibilities of this gem. Do I really want to turn gravity upsidedown? split attoms?

power. i'd be indestructible. unless you wanted to mind rape me, steal my soul. or travel back in time to before I got the gem, and kill me for it.

now the mind gem. I could have millions of .... lovelies... i could cheat at poker. I could do anything, and cause you to believe i'm not. with it i have massive telekinetic and telepathic powers... and we've seen what omega level mutants can do with that.. .ie.. nate grey.. its subtle.. and can have everyday uses. This is the one i'd use. Why would anyoe else have the gems?

rotiart
Hey... if papa smurf could get a magic crown... so can garmouth....

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by bigbran
Why would anyoe else have the gems?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
I WAS ABOUT TO SAY THE SAME THING

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

rotiart
apparently you've lost your mind.

Creshosk
Originally posted by rotiart
apparently you've lost your mind. And responding to a question with talk about magic crowns and Smurfs would be what?

Fanboy
Power Gem biatch

Thanos_THOTU
Mind game

Reason;

Bill Gates: I will donate all my money to Thanos_THOTU (I will stay annonymous)

galan7777777
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Mind game

Reason;

Bill Gates: I will donate all my money to Thanos_THOTU (I will stay annonymous) yes but with the reality gem u could just materalize as much money as u wanted in small bills right in front of u

3rd-Iye
I'd choose the Time Gem so that I could visit some of the more interesting people and periods in time; i.e., the construction of the pyramids, dinosaurs, Jesus, "big bang", etc. It's just fascinating to even think about.

guy222
Originally posted by 3rd-Iye
I'd choose the Time Gem so that I could visit some of the more interesting people and periods in time; i.e., the construction of the pyramids, dinosaurs, Jesus, "big bang", etc. It's just fascinating to even think about.

Reality

Kento
Time Gem. Simply because the color and because I'd like to do the whole time travel thing.

My second choice would be the Power Gem because that would just be awesome to have super strength.

LordKaos
reality gem, all the other things are facets of reality, the reality gem probably won't warp time with the strength of the time gem, but I'm sure it would have some power over it. I could just warp a permanent change in my genetic structure that would allows me to absorb and channel and command the energies the other gems wield, it would be a great back up plan if by some chance somebody stole the gem, I don't need to be God, being a god would be good enough.

Ytse
Unless I had the ego gem already I'd be too afraid I'd somehow kill myself or someone else or really screw things up if I had any of the others.

celestialdemon
Depends on if there are other gems out there. If I have the only gem, then I will say Reality. That way I could do whatever I wanted whenever I wanted. If there are other gems out there, then I will say Time so I can steal the other ones.

Fanboy
Power so I can ***** slap anybody.

endrict
Reality Gem for me.... turning a pen into money would be sweet.

Time is second.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.