Is there anywhere i can read comics for free online

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
I'm talkin marvel or dc comics. The superman comics, i know that there is a sight where they now have almost all of his old comics online and marvel.com gives you like 3pgs. As crazy as it sounds i even resort to the respect threads to read up on comics. That's actuall how i know of kyle becoming ion. Anyhoo i know i should get a job but please give sites.

Scarlet315
oh i know there was a site where they had really good spiderman and scarlet spider stories. If you know about that too then let me know.

B dot Rob
Why not just buy the comics?

Juntai
Buy them!

Skeets
Get a job and buy them you lazy cheap,bastard....ermm

Thanos_THOTU
www.mangaviewer.com <-- there you can read free manga at least.

Scarlet315
I tried just reading them in stores but these guys catch on quick and then im out on my @ss!

tyranus
hey think about the people who has to wait almost 2 weeks to even get a glimpse of a new issue, in mexico if you arent well connectes it takes almost half a year to see what was a current issue.
So think of those peolple.
But...
scarlet is in US.....
Work and buy them you cheap rippoff!!!!!!!!

Tron
Moving...

inamilist
its very easy to find places to pirate comics.

Really, just do a google search and keep it off the boards

and if you want them to keep making the comics they are making, buy it

Tassadar
Torrent Typhoon if you have a good connection, and a bittorent client. Might want to hide behind a routers firewall while downloading though.

Murda Ma$e
Originally posted by Scarlet315
I tried just reading them in stores but these guys catch on quick and then im out on my @ss!

Why not just buy them?confused

Sci-fi Nut
ioffer.com type in cd comics. go to the first chose. hit the visit my store button twice. the cds aren't free but its better than buying them individually.

Shorty G
Whats the site for the Superman comics then ?

inamilist
The sites you refer to do not exist, most likely because they are shut down fairly quickly by DC (or marvel or image) lawyers for distributing copyrighted material

Torrents or P2P are your best options, as it requires that no intermidiary sourse host the copyrighted files. This however places the illegal distribution on your shoulders, as many of these communities will require that you also share files to download any.

Murda Ma$e
sad

Shorty G
Originally posted by inamilist
The sites you refer to do not exist, most likely because they are shut down fairly quickly by DC (or marvel or image) lawyers for distributing copyrighted material

Torrents or P2P are your best options, as it requires that no intermidiary sourse host the copyrighted files. This however places the illegal distribution on your shoulders, as many of these communities will require that you also share files to download any. As long as I get free comics I dont care about brakign the loaw, why should I feel bad about braking a law that a corrupt goverment made.

Got links for the download sites ?

Dumbledore>all
if it's so corrupt move out then

Scarlet315
Yo Shorty G here is the superman site for free. Bunch of old, some relatively new comics here,

http://superman.ws/tales/1930s.php

inamilist
Originally posted by Dumbledore>all
if it's so corrupt move out then

intellectual property rights = corruption?

ah children

go play in the third world, they dont have THAT type of corruption there

Shorty G
Thanks for the link.

The whole world is corrupt and I dont have a ride to the moon so I'm stuck here.

inamilist
Originally posted by Shorty G
Thanks for the link.

The whole world is corrupt and I dont have a ride to the moon so I'm stuck here.

:P

youth are amazing

Shorty G
inamilists are boring.

WrathfulDwarf
If you're interested go to Ugo and read 5 free issues of 52.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.