Tyrant runs a DC Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Basti0n
Okay i'm just spit-balling here, so dont take it to seriously. Hes at full power for every fight. This is nto a hate thread in anyway I love all these characters

Tyrant

vs

1) Doomsday

2) Captian Marvel

3) Ion

4) Extant

5) Superboy Prime

galan7777777
he'd make it past all of em

General Kon-El
Ion is the only one there who has a chance, but still loses badly. Tyrant clears it with ease.

Superboy Prime
Current Ion?

Shouldn't Classic Ion rip Tyrant a new one?

Inhuman
Clears it

Darth_Erebus
Is this full powered Tyrant? If so he kills the entire gauntlent combined

Jesse7
Ion would completely obliterate Tyrant, while mowing his lawn and drinking coffee simultaniously.

I also think SBP could take Tyrant, the rest die.

Juntai
Extant could likewise probably do it.
With a snap of his fingers he could depower him . Or completely remove him from the multiverse and it's timestream, or throw him into entropy, or any number of things.

Got a counter for any of those?
Extant can still do more...

Jesse7
Ion, SBP, and Extant FTW!

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Inhuman
Clears it
no he doesn't cause ION smokes him!

kevdude
Ion, Extant would be on or above his power ranks.

Tassadar
Falls at 3.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ion and Extant take it with ease. SBP prime gives him a run. Isn't SBP stronger than precrisis superman? Superboy Prime surely has the strength of celestials. he was moving planets around and changing the make up of the universe before he even made is anti-suit. THe celestials moved planets to fight thanos. SBP may not have the cosmic manipulation, but he is at least as strong and powerful. He can give tryant a massive battle that would probably destroy half the universe.

Superboy Prime
death for Tyrant

bigbran
this is current ion, so we don't know how powerful he is.

Full power Tyrant destroyed countless galaxies, when he fought galactus, and he was almost as powerful as g, so sbp isn't going to beat him anytime soon.

And some info on Extant please?

Inhuman
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
no he doesn't cause ION smokes him!

cassic yeah, current im not so sure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.