Kain, Raziel Yanos audren VS shin Ryu, Sephiroth,Vergil and Kratos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Burning thought
i made this thread from bordem but it could be a good fight, also i cut Yanos from the fight but he can join if someone has some good info on him, ime afraid i dont know much on him

Kain Lord of Vampires and Raziel from legacy of Kain games VS Shin Ryu, can change to Ryu if he wants (SF), Vergil from DMC, Sephiroth from FF and Kratos from God of war

Kain is more evolved, he has gained his wings and has the soul reaver and all his abilities from the games, Raziel has all powers from the games, both of their reavers recharge for 10 minutes after each reaver spell is used except the reavers usual powers, but Kain time and warp powers, plus Raziels elemental powers take 10 minutes to recharge once used. Ryu can do all his attacks, Vergil DT lasts ten minutes of battle time, all powers can be used in his DT including Quick silver, Sephiroth can use all his spells and skills except super nova, Kratos has all his powers and IS the god of war and so is roughply half the size of a sky scraper like he is after opening pandoras box

They battle in an enormous Desert with a mountain in the center, the desert is endless and cannot be smashed apart too much or destroyed completly, nor does the sand become glass when heated

the pole shouldnt be taken seriously in this thread because there are so many characters fighting but i thought id add it anyway

although i see kain as an awsome force, especially if aided by Raziel, i think they may have a tough time on this battlefield but i think they may still come out on top, what do you think?...........

Burning thought
Kain will TK shackle Ryu, Raziel will TK shackle Vergil, before Vergil has much of a chance of doing anything Raziel can blast him with ice, freezing him and then drain his soul with the reaver before attacking Kratos. At this Time kain is throwing around Sephiroth with TK so he cannot cast any magic or fight and then fires off a Soul reaver blast, killing him instantly and draining his soul and then Kain easily dispatches Ryu with little effort as the man is stuck in telekenetic chains. Finally Kratos tries to fight but once again with a dark power, Kain rips his soul from his body, killing the God of war instantly, or Kain could teleport atop Kratos head and smash his sword down into his skull, also draining his soul or killing him from brain damage.

The likelyness is that kain could rip the soul from Sephiroth or Vergil since their are the most dangerous with their magic, he would probably go for sephiroth to get him out of the fight before it begins so that Sephiroth doesnt cast any spells that effect a grand scale or summons, Vergil will be kept under shackles so he doesnt do anything such as DT or even if he does DT, he is frozen in place by the Shackles and killed from a Soul reaver blast, finally i think Ryu is nothing, hand techniques and beams wont hit Kain due to speed and all it takes is TK, soul rips or a blast of lightning to smash out his conciousness or perhaps daze him so he cant concentrate and then he can be killed easily by the reaver. Kratos would be the most difficult due to his large size but even a God can be destroyed if smashed in the head by a soul draining weapon that also drains power, or a combination of lightning blasts, either way, the god of war will be too slow to hit the pair and so they win

IMO thats how the battle will go roughply, none of the characters can defend against TK shackles from stopping them doing anything or a Reaver blast that will kill them, kain can use many powers such as reaver spells to slow down time or instantly warp time and space to quickly teleport to all his enemies and strike them with the blade, perhaps killing all the opponents at once, unless Kratos with his God of war status and size needs more concentration or power to be destroyed...

shin_remy
who is Shin Ryu ?

Swe_Bum
yeah... i was going to ask the same.. but u did it for me stick out tongue

Burning thought
hmm isnt there a shin ryu, sorry i think i was thinking of Akuma

MadMel
yes....kain and raz win this...based off BT's description...

Burning thought
hmm i wish theyd make another LOK game, they kick ass, and i want Kain to get his wings

MadMel
i want it on wii....check out my post in the game ideas thread..

Sam Z
Is it current Yanos that "killed" Rasiel or not?

Burning thought
what do you mean...Yanos never kills Raziel or am i misinterpreting what your saying

Sam Z
I mean when Hash'ak'gik took over his body and fought Rasiel as Yannos.

Burning thought
oh, no its normal Yanos without hash but since we dont know much about normal Yanos powers, we can make it the Hash one because we know his powers

Sam Z
Then it's a big advantage for Kain's team.
He had tk, could fly and controle wind.

MadMel
3 tk-ers, 2 weather controllers, 2 soul reavers and 1 flyer....
true..the others are pwned...badly..
and dark yanos (hylden(spelling) lord) could also shoot that green energy stuff..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.