Hyperstorm(616),Vulcan & 8th day Juggernaut vs Mangog,Gog/Wars Doomsday & Drax/gem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

galan7777777
i think team 2 would win easily

SSJ4Wolverine
the first team consists of vulcan who controls all energy, juggernaut who has immeasurable strength/durability...and Hyperstorm (adult franklin richards) who controls all matter and energy with reality manipulating powers and is an uber-genius....

in my opinion..Hyperstorm alone could take that other team...Mangog is strong...but he gets his strength from the fear of others, right?

who on the first team is gonna be afraid of anything?

team 1 wins...

galan7777777
Originally posted by SSJ4Wolverine
the first team consists of vulcan who controls all energy, juggernaut who has immeasurable strength/durability...and Hyperstorm (adult franklin richards) who controls all matter and energy with reality manipulating powers and is an uber-genius....

in my opinion..Hyperstorm alone could take that other team...Mangog is strong...but he gets his strength from the fear of others, right?

who on the first team is gonna be afraid of anything?

team 1 wins... u didnt mention DD who cant be killed, or drax with his gem who has UNLIMITED strength/durability and who also cant be killed

Validus
Nobody on Team 2 can really screw with Hyperstorm.

thedude1948
Hyperstorm Solos this. He is at Celestial levels

Psi-Lord
you idiots, Hyperstorm is Franklin Richards son from a alternate time line.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.