Your Top Five Sci-Fi Shows?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultraman Baltan
What are your top ten favorite science fiction shows? Oh, and please no sitcoms. I'll start with mine(in no order).

Ultraman(1966): The first show to bridge the gap between superhero and science fiction(not to mention creating a new genre, tokusatsu) on television, but this show also gave us one of the most enjoyable sagas ever to grace the small screen. No Ultraman show was as well written or well casted as the classic show. Plus, it introduced one of the greatest monster and villain galleries in the history of superheros.

Roswell(2000)-Very few TV shows got me hooked like "Roswell". Pierce, while only there for a small amount of time, was one of the most cruel and vicious villains ever to cross science fiction television. I loved the series so much.

Kamen Rider Kabuto(2005)-Rocking show. It has some of the best fight sequences to ever cross TV. I adore this show.

Kamen Rider V3(1974)-Possibly the absolute best Kamen Rider show ever, V3 had top notch villains, a rocking hero(not to mention the great rivel Riderman), and appearences from the original Double Riders, which makes it all the better.

Quantum Leap(1985?)-Possibly THE single greatest TV show ever, "Quantum Leap" is........well, heck, "Quantum Leap"!

Rambo
Babylon 5
Farscape
The Outer Limits(new one)
Stargate SG-1
SeaQuest

Cant say if Battlestar galatica belongs up there because I've never watched any of it yet.

draconigena
5. Quantum Leap
4. Red Dwarf
3. Stargate SG-1
2. Firefly
1. Farscape

Honorary Mentions: Doctor Who, Stargate Atlantis, Battlestar Galactica (new, never seen the old one)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.