A Prophecy for Ron??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Grathius
In the first book, when Ron sees the mirror of erised, he sees himself as head boy and quidditch team captain, as well as being handsome.
A. Ron is a prefect and although he is not all that good at rule enforcing, he is a prefect and therefore it is possible.

B. Ron is on the quidditch team, but in HBP, Harry shows poor leadership being captain, and besides Harry Ron is in the highest year therefore it is possible that Ron could receive captaincy.

C. Ron dated Lavender and at end of HBP it looks like Ron and Hermione will become an item(please this is pure speculation so dont start an argument about this) so it is apparent that someone thinks he is attractive.
Any opinions on this subject matter will be greatly appreciated.

Demonic Phoenix
The mirror of Erised shows a person's deepest desire.....therefore technically, it isn't a prophecy.

If it were prophetic, do you think Harry's parents will be ressurected......because that was what the mirror showed Harry....his parents

The Phantom
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
The mirror of Erised shows a person's deepest desire.....therefore technically, it isn't a prophecy.

If it were prophetic, do you think Harry's parents will be ressurected......because that was what the mirror showed Harry....his parents yes And do you think DD will get those wool socks?! No. no expression

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by The Phantom
yes And do you think DD will get those wool socks?! No. no expression

Oh yeah, that's what Dumbledore saw in the mirror.

Wonder where the mirror is now, I mean, we haven't heard about it.....since the first book.

Brit531
I think it is in a France with all of his lady mirrors, lol.

Barker
Originally posted by Darth Grathius
In the first book, when Ron sees the mirror of erised, he sees himself as head boy and quidditch team captain, as well as being handsome.
A. Ron is a prefect and although he is not all that good at rule enforcing, he is a prefect and therefore it is possible.

B. Ron is on the quidditch team, but in HBP, Harry shows poor leadership being captain, and besides Harry Ron is in the highest year therefore it is possible that Ron could receive captaincy.

C. Ron dated Lavender and at end of HBP it looks like Ron and Hermione will become an item(please this is pure speculation so dont start an argument about this) so it is apparent that someone thinks he is attractive.
Rowling has said that there were going to be no more Quidditch matches.
Maybe Dobby made him a Pair as a thank you in Book Four for his Job at Hogwarts, and it was never mentioned. no expression

SeptemberRain
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Oh yeah, that's what Dumbledore saw in the mirror.

Wonder where the mirror is now, I mean, we haven't heard about it.....since the first book.

Rowling said that The mirror will be once again play a role in the books.
I think i read that somewhere

Rave X

You people really believe hhe saw that in the mirror?

Blue_Hefner

I wouldn't be surprised if it actually happens.

The Phantom
Originally posted by Rave X
You people really believe hhe saw that in the mirror? No. It just sounded fun to say. no expression

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Rave X
You people really believe hhe saw that in the mirror?

Nuh uh. He said he saw. So we don't exactly know and we can't ever find out nowstick out tongue

Unicor777
We will see what VV will see in the mirror.
Btw, DD didn't socks in the mirrow, he said that he saw it, but it doesn't necessery mean that he actually saw

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Unicor777
Btw, DD didn't socks in the mirrow, he said that he saw it, but it doesn't necessery mean that he actually saw

I already said thatno expression

TheKingofKINGS!
Btw, DD didn't socks in the mirrow, he said that he saw it, but it doesn't necessery mean that he actually saw WHo's "VV" Vinny Valentine?

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
WHo's "VV" Vinny Valentine?

Probablyrolling on floor laughing

nehaa

harry said that he won't be coming back to hogwarts and hermone and ron sad they will go where ever harry goes on the end of HBP

The Phantom
Btw, DD didn't socks in the mirrow, he said that he saw it, but it doesn't necessery mean that he actually saw Vinny Valentine? And it was a joke people. roll eyes (sarcastic)

div
Originally posted by SeptemberRain
Rowling said that The mirror will be once again play a role in the books.
I think i read that somewhere

it played a small part in HBP...so that might have been it...

In the discussion between Harry and Dumbledore, DD used it to tell Harry about his special power...LOVE...

p.s LOVE is a shit power to have

allofyousuckkk
how did it play a part?

and i cant think of anything useful dumbly would see in the mirror. Maybe harry can look in and see the horcruxes, but that's a really lame way to figure it out.

TheKingofKINGS!
Vinny Valentine? And it was a joke people. roll eyes (sarcastic) Beat you to it stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.