Salazar's woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Grathius
Everyone always talks about the heir of Slytherien(forgive me if it is mispelled). But I have never heard any mention of who Salazar did. I mean he is a guy but even with magic a boy and a girl are still needed to make an heir. So ummm........... opinions?

Demonic Phoenix
How is this relevant to the last book?confused

Darth Grathius
I never said it was.

The Phantom
Couldn't have you said this less dirtier? Like "Who was Salazar's significant other to make an heir?" or something and like that and don't say he did people. Please. And seriously, does it matter?

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by The Phantom
And seriously, does it matter?

That's what I want to know.

Brit531
^^^Same here

Guy Fawkes
i dont care u all suck

Brit531
thank you thank you

The Phantom
Originally posted by Guy Fawkes
i dont care u all suck Do not talk to us that way. One more time you speak like this to us you will be reported.

Brit531
Do not talk to us that way. One more time you speak like this to us you will be reported.

He does that a lot on multiple threads

The Phantom
Originally posted by Brit531
He does that a lot on multiple threads I'm just giving him a warning.

Barker
Originally posted by Darth Grathius
Everyone always talks about the heir of Slytherien(forgive me if it is mispelled). But I have never heard any mention of who Salazar did. I mean he is a guy but even with magic a boy and a girl are still needed to make an heir. So ummm........... opinions?
Considering the fact that those are basically the only people mentioned from that far in the book, (The only one's we're aware of), your guess is as good as mine.

Or, almost as good. no expression

You can be sure that it was a Pure-Blood, however.

nehaa
I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS THREAD BUT I UNDERSTAND THAT VOLDY IS SALAZER'S HEIR

Brit531
I'm just giving him a warning.

I know, but he has done that on multiple threads and you have given him warningss.

Barker
Originally posted by nehaa
I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS THREAD BUT I UNDERSTAND THAT VOLDY IS SALAZER'S HEIR
If that's the extent of your knowledge, you're not very smart. ermm

The Phantom
Originally posted by Barker
If that's the extent of your knowledge, you're not very smart. ermm Second.

nehaa
Second.
that was a waste of my time

Barker
It took you a full second to read one word? tongue_ss

The Phantom
Originally posted by nehaa
that was a waste of my time Originally posted by Barker
It took you a full second to read one word? tongue_ss Seriously.

Unicor777
Of course it matters who was Salazar's wife. There are milion things that would be clear if we know that. We can start by speculating, was she Slytherin, or Gryffindor. Was she a wtich or a muggle. Why he hated half blood so much? Perhaps the woman he fell in love was a half blood, she abandont him.... and stuff like that

Slyððering
This is a bit of a pointless thread. I doubt J.K.R. will ever tell us who Salazar Slytherin's "significant other" was, and I don't (really) care.

As Barker said, however, we can be sure that it was at least a pure-blood witch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.