Weinerbutt?!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheKingofKINGS!
Someone called me a weinerbutt a few months ago....and then we made the definition, can you guess what it is?

BlackSunshine
laughing

Barker
Google it. leftright

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Barker
Google it. leftright *eats face*

Barker
Not tonight. ermm

WickedTexasMomA
I Can only guess.

Vinny Valentine
10 Bucks says you just got called it by your father, and now you make this up saying you heard it months ago. If you heard it months ago you would have posted it awhile ago, so I think we need to get a shovel to clear out all this BS.

D-Double
Weinerbutt: One who's butt smells of hotdogs... yerp! sick

(from ze German "Veiner-Cracken"wink

Lyna303
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
laughing

Kosta
Weinerbutt. I fkn love it. laughing out loud I'll be using that one.

Lyna303
its sort of like calling someone a "fu*k ass"

Kosta
"Scum f*ck" "F*ck knuckle" "Stoodge" "Goober" "Gug" "Cum sack" lol, these are a few of my favorates. I have a filthy mouth. stick out tongue

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
10 Bucks says you just got called it by your father, and now you make this up saying you heard it months ago. If you heard it months ago you would have posted it awhile ago, so I think we need to get a shovel to clear out all this BS.

laughing out loud

TheKingofKINGS!
10 Bucks says you just got called it by your father, and now you make this up saying you heard it months ago. If you heard it months ago you would have posted it awhile ago, so I think we need to get a shovel to clear out all this BS. .

...wow, and I used to like you Vinny.....no expression

But yeah weinerbutt

noun- A weinerbutt is: A person who has male genitalia in their anal cavity.

Used in a scentence: Janet enjoys anal sex, so people often say she likes being a weinerbutt.

JacopeX
That was easy guess.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
Someone called me a weinerbutt a few months ago....and then we made the definition, can you guess what it is?

UrbanDictionary.com

Soleran
look up seeing eye pig there!

§P0oONY
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!

A few months ago? Why make a thread now?

Vinny Valentine

TheKingofKINGS!
1 Joke and you're Pissed?

For Shame.

But Really : Not pissed. Just irked. Why now? because I forgot about it, then a conversation sparked my memory.

JacopeX
laughing lol, uncreativity

cain marko

It kinda gets boring you bashing people...Can't you think of something new to do?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.