this team vs JLA and JSA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

draxx_tOfU
mr myx is bored and decided to bring both teams (JLA and JSA)from dc to fight these heroes in an abandoned asteroid the size of earth...all out rumble style..

photon
sentry
surfer
warlock w/ sg
black bolt
thor
dr strange
firelord
quasar
crystal
nate grey
damian hellstrom

bigbran
So, your putting Photon and strange on the same team? And your telling someone to beat them.
And what is the line-up of the JLA, and JSA?

draxx_tOfU
founding members for the JLA and JSA..

draxx_tOfU
if its too powerful then take out the JSA and lets make it ALL of JLA as every dc superhero has been in the ranks of the JLA some time or another...

bigbran
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
if its too powerful then take out the JSA and lets make it ALL of JLA as every dc superhero has been in the ranks of the JLA some time or another... Umm.....No!!!

ExtraMision5555
i duno whos in the JSA
but for some reason it dont seem like it matters
marvel team is wayy too strong

draxx_tOfU
make it justice league united...im still going with team marvel though...

draxx_tOfU
jsa.....doctor fate, sentinel, jakeem thunder, captain marvel, doctor midnite, black adam, atom smasher....theyre quite powerful...and no spectre...

Omega-level
Team Marvel. Easily. Too much power.

Validus
Originally posted by Omega-level
Team Marvel. Easily. Too much power.
Not really. Fate, Sentinel and Jakeem alone make this a good fight. Not sure who is on the JLA side but those 3 alone mean this is far from a curbstomp.

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by Validus
Not really. Fate, Sentinel and Jakeem alone make this a good fight. Not sure who is on the JLA side but those 3 alone mean this is far from a curbstomp.

me thinks that jakeem would be a greater threat than sentinel or fate, plus the jla..your right this wont be a major curbstomp though..

Validus
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
me thinks that jakeem would be a greater threat than sentinel or fate, plus the jla..your right this wont be a major curbstomp though..
Jakeem is easily the most powerful disregarding certain showings of Fate.

Who's on the JLA team?

draxx_tOfU
the big 7......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.