Martian Manhunter vs. Doc. Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

who wins?

BuzzKiller
dr. strange in a complete non fight. dr. strange dominates martian manhunter as if he were a small child.

rotiart
Dr. Strange dominated Moondragon, WITH the mind gem.

I'm pretty sure he'll wipe the floor with martian manhunter.

Whittdawg92
MM goes down hard sad

H. S. 6
Dr. Strange takes the green man down.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by rotiart

I'm pretty sure he'll wipe the floor with martian manhunter.

Why do people make comparisons of Moondragon with the mind gem to MM? First off, we dont' know how much the mind gem amps one's powers. The mind gem is not the power gem. It doesn't amp one's telepathy to infinite potential. If it did, Moondragon could never be beaten. besides, Mystical beings like Dr. Strange should be pitted against other mystical beings or beings who control great energy. This battle is mis matched to me.

General Kon-El
Magical fire. The End.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by General Kon-El
Magical fire. The End.

Fire doesn't affect MM anymore. haven't you been keeping up? lol

General Kon-El
damn it....sorry no DC for me. How does it not affect him anymore? Upgrade? therapy? Anti-pyrokinetic suit? confused

nvrbeenwthagirl
damn it....sorry no DC for me. How does it not affect him anymore? Upgrade? therapy? Anti-pyrokinetic suit? confused

NO one knows. All we know is Superman said Jonn hasn't been reacting to fire like he used to.

ExtraMision5555
MM 0/10

Wally West
Originally posted by rotiart

I'm pretty sure he'll wipe the floor with martian manhunter. When was that? I remember him beating her in Infinity Abyss (and knocking himself out in the process), but I don't think she was using the mind gem in that fight.

Tron
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Fire doesn't affect MM anymore. haven't you been keeping up? lol

It did in the last issue of JLA: Classified (don't know how canon that is, though).

Whittdawg92
gee, no true comic nerds. MM CAN'T be hurt by regular fire, only the fires of extreme emotion, s uch as raw anger and hatred.

Validus
MM won't take the majority but saying he wins 0/10 is way too harsh.

Moondragon shouldn't be compared to J'onn either. Moondragon is a telepath. J'onn is a telepath on top of a ton of other powers.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Validus
MM won't take the majority but saying he wins 0/10 is way too harsh.

Perhaps, but i dont see a non jobbing dr strange losing, or even a jobbing one

General Kon-El
MM won't take the majority but saying he wins 0/10 is way too harsh. But it actually is true though. I mean the guy did finish off Dormammu, beat Scarlet Witch, and played around with heavy hitters. Strange annihilates MM.

Validus
But it actually is true though. I mean the guy did finish off Dormammu, beat Scarlet Witch, and played around with heavy hitters. Strange annihilates MM.
I said Strange wins the majority but saying 10/10 implies theres no way for J'onn to get a win which is false.

ExtraMision5555
Seriously, This is the guy that went up against Shuma-Gorrath -- and won. MM isint winning a single match

sure, thiers ways to win, but will he? doubtful

Priest
Strange Rulez..

rotiart
Originally posted by Wally West
When was that? I remember him beating her in Infinity Abyss (and knocking himself out in the process), but I don't think she was using the mind gem in that fight.

Bah. You may be right. It was in infinity abyss.. but i sword she had the mind gem.

If i was wrong i retract it.

Still moondragon is the kinda gal that took over a whole planet with her mind...

General Kon-El
I said Strange wins the majority but saying 10/10 implies theres no way for J'onn to get a win which is false. but my point is i cannot find a way MM can defeat Strange. Look at every possible aspect of the duel. MM cannot find ONE way of defeating Strange. Stephen can pretty much counter J'onn in every way possible.

ExtraMision5555
but my point is i cannot find a way MM can defeat Strange. Look at every possible aspect of the duel. MM cannot find ONE way of defeating Strange. Stephen can pretty much counter J'onn in every way possible.

cosigned

nvrbeenwthagirl
Strange has been defeated at times as well. The MM could telepathically shield himself while at the same time phasing and turning invisable, making himself extremely hard to strange to find or hit. IF he moves at super speed, then it could be a stale mate. Or he coudl speed blitz FTW

kgkg
Strange has been defeated at times as well. The MM could telepathically shield himself while at the same time phasing and turning invisable, making himself extremely hard to strange to find or hit. IF he moves at super speed, then it could be a stale mate. Or he coudl speed blitz FTW ya a jobbing strange............... it's like saying Flash has been hit......... by slow guys..........so therefore he gets hit here.

A non-jobbing Strange.......... battle cosmic level alone and beats them........ thats his regular showing.

ExtraMision5555
MM is a warmup for strange, if that

MJOILNIR
Strange has beat Death, saved Galactus from death, beat Dormammu, stalemated Adam Warlock with the IG for a while ect, ect. He takes it at least 9/10. I may give MM a win just cause I like him. Charity only goes so far though.

long pig
Beating MoonDragon in a TP fight wasn't that hard for Strange, he simply really can't be beaten by a mental attack IF he's fighting it, Skyfathers have tried and all failed. Without even being magically/talisman enhanced, he's on Xavier's level. With the help of his Eye, he's on a level by himself when it comes to non-cosmics.

Turning intangible won't help, it didn't help Vision. None of MM's blast will affect the guy's shields and neither will his punches.

Even a blitz won't work since Strange has pre-cog somewhat like Spiderman which he used to quell a blitz from Surfer.

Inhuman
Why do people make comparisons of Moondragon with the mind gem to MM? First off, we dont' know how much the mind gem amps one's powers. The mind gem is not the power gem. It doesn't amp one's telepathy to infinite potential. If it did, Moondragon could never be beaten. besides, Mystical beings like Dr. Strange should be pitted against other mystical beings or beings who control great energy. This battle is mis matched to me.

Why cant you just say Strange wins or MM loses, instead of thrwoing a hissy fit? roll eyes (sarcastic)

long pig
Originally posted by Inhuman
Why cant you just say Strange wins or MM loses, instead of thrwoing a hissy fit? roll eyes (sarcastic)
Cuz he's right. Strange has his own little corner of power, he not only can beat cosmic magic users, he can fight cosmic non magic users just as well. He's too powerful which is why he's getting depowered.

ExtraMision5555
hes getting depowered? wtf? really?

Sixth_Winged
NO one knows. All we know is Superman said Jonn hasn't been reacting to fire like he used to.

Not really. Last time the thing was mentioned, he was still stated to be supposedly vulnerable to "fires of passion". Meaning he can be harmed by just about any fire inflicted to him by someone who intended to use it on him. last time it affected him was on IC where he passed out from the explosion in the watchtower.

Maybe the new mini would shed a light for it though, but as it stands, any fire tried on him by someone with intent is gonna **** him up good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.