Flirt with the person Above you game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Noble Strong
Since theres so much above you game and i cannot believe this has not been created yet (searched it and no results). Now its time To get NITTY GRITTY!!

Barker
**** Me.

Like that no expression?

Noble Strong
frontdoor or backdoor? if you know what i mean.

Barker
Barker
----------
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar68913_106.gif

I'm straight, if you know what I mean.

Vinny Valentine
Rip.

Total.

Rip.

Noble Strong
Show me where/link.. because I think I havent ripped it.

Vinny Valentine
I said Rip.

Rip as in, its a rip off idea.

bigbran
you have a hot, little....

button nose.

Alliance
mmm...buttons.

bigbran
I want to F*ck you...

up in a game of connect 4.

Barker
Originally posted by bigbran
I want to F*ck you...

up in a game of connect 4.
Orgy?

Noble Strong
if it leads to orgy then so be it

Nazgulinthedark
no expression blahgadoda!

Noble Strong
Originally posted by Nazgulinthedark
no expression blahgadoda!

WickedTexasMomA
Did I hear someone say Orgy???>_>

Noble Strong
yes you heard me say orgy? now then, do you wanna join me?

WickedTexasMomA
LOL I have all the orgy fun I need at home, for the most part.So umm i'll take a rain check?

Noble Strong
so at your place then? ill see you this weekend?

WickedTexasMomA
Hmm Let me soo this weekend?*checks* Sorry its the Girls out this weekend, thank god!!

5 hammered Naked women + Pool+ more beer= Fun for all

Noble Strong
Man!! those bottles are gonna go in some places that you dont see everyday huh!

WickedTexasMomA
Not just the bottles!!

Noble Strong
oh boy!!! fisty or footsie? either way they are both heavenly

WickedTexasMomA
LMFAO Last time Someone decide my ear hole was the best place to put a Twinkie. God..good times.LMFAO

Noble Strong
you must have a very cute ear for another girl to do that! what are your earings? i gotta buy some of those!

WickedTexasMomA
I've got alot, but I never wear them. I have a 2 year old and a ten month old that just LOVE to grab around of them and pull. In-fact when my oldest was 6 months she riped my earing's right out, got 3 stitches.ouch

Noble Strong
You got 3 kids huh! Well, Someone Got busy

WickedTexasMomA
..Noo I have TWO. Read the above more carefully. I said I had a...

2 YEAR OLD and a TEN MONTH OLD.lol

But yeah the hubby and I did get busy.lol from 17-20

Noble Strong
are you busy now?

WickedTexasMomA
O.O No..LOL I don't plan on being busy for a few weeks to come. My husband can't move. He got fixed today.MAWHAHA>=)

Noble Strong
ouch he got fixed? as in cut off the balls? because getting fixed means cutting off the balls.

so uh i have to wait for a few weeks huh? hmm i can wait.

WickedTexasMomA
...Thats just barbaric. Today world they use the technique of making a small incision and going in with a laser and burning certain tubes.

Lyna303
something i think i remember in health class...cut the vas...something tubes right?

Noble Strong
hey people do it to their pets. vets are barbaric then.

Psyquis52
Vasectomy

Noble Strong
Originally posted by Lyna303
something i think i remember in health class...cut the vas...something tubes right?

health class? eek! are you eleventeen years old?

Lyna303
Originally posted by Noble Strong
health class? eek! are you eleventeen years old?
gotdammit...i dont seem that young do i? like i said im 16...

WickedTexasMomA
something i think i remember in health class...cut the vas...something tubes right? I can't remember what they call it. All I can remember is the doctor saying that we shouldn't have sex for two weeks and even then we should use protection . The first few weeks I could still get pregnant. You wouldn't believe the difference in prices are! For a man to get fixed its around 10-200 dollars. For a woman its around 11,000-15,000!!

Lyna303
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
I can't remember what they call it. All I can remember is the doctor saying that we shouldn't have sex for two weeks and even then we should use protection . The first few weeks I could still get pregnant. You wouldn't believe the difference in prices are! For a man to get fixed its around 10-200 dollars. For a woman its around 11,000-15,000!!
its becuase inner is different than outer...

Noble Strong
gotdammit...i dont seem that young do i? like i said im 16...

eleventeen years old means highschool years.

Lyna303
Originally posted by Noble Strong
eleventeen years old means highschool years.
so then yes i am in high school...

Noble Strong
yea working on someones balls is less expensive than working on someones vagina/uterus.

Psyquis52
VASECTOMY!!!!!

WickedTexasMomA
its becuase inner is different than outer... Yup, State side if your a woman over 200 pounds they won't cut your tubes and you have to be 21. Males, at 18 and at any weight they can get fixed.How screw is that?

Noble Strong
why is your hubby getting fixed? i wanna hear your $200 reason why ?

WickedTexasMomA
Because I am tired of pushing a Kid out every year.LOL How I must go and do some POWER Leveling on WoW.

Lyna303
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
Because I am tired of pushing a Kid out every year.LOL How I must go and do some POWER Leveling on WoW.
hmm...something else from health class...they showed us a live birth video and i think it scarred me for life, or at least changed my outlook on having a family...

Noble Strong
for the love of hornyness! WoW+sex w/out pregency. i say you got it made.

wierd concept just pop into my head. sexing while playing WoW. (doggy style ofcourse.)

WickedTexasMomA
My Labor was sickly easy, I did it all drug free.lol I'm just so tired of gaining weight, only to loose some them find out I'm pregnant again. Plus MAN I haven't gotten to go to six flags in years or horse back ride at a neck breaking speed.lol Kind of miss out on being care free when you've got someone else's life to worry about.

WickedTexasMomA
well SHIT and HELLFIRE!! My account ran out today on WoW. Grrr

Noble Strong
lol i could see you on the laptop playing wow and having sex at the same time. because women are great multitaskers.

WickedTexasMomA
Um No. lol When I play WoW or have sex I give it my full attention, I don't believe in half assing anything I do.

Noble Strong
well all i know is that some girl read a book and have sex at the same time and she tells the guy " are you done yet?"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.