Superman vs. Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Inhuman
Both Blood-lusted.

-Superman gets to use his regular powers EXCEPT his super speed. To illiminate any "speedblitz" arguments. He is as fast as cap in this fight.
-Cap gets his shield, and the power gem. cool

They fight in a city with a dome. An unbreakable magical dome. So no battle removal or flying to the sun.

Who is victorious?

MJOILNIR
The combined force of two jobber auras that powerful would tear the universe apart.

darthgoober
You'd better watch it, this place is about to be crawling with fanboy's. big grin

MJOILNIR
Really, its like argueing Unstoppable vs Immovable. Ying and yang. Specter himself would weep at the power unleashed from the combined might of these two jobber titans.

ExtraMision5555
Hmmm, interestnig

i think supes could fly up and heatvision cap into oblivion

possibly, but i could see cap staying away ffrom it, duno for how long though.

Im sort of thinking superman because, even without superspeed, he has a few more tools to pull from than cap does

bigbran
actually cap a, has about 2 fanboys. What you want to do, is make a hulk vs supes thread, where hulk gets the space gem.(I'm already on it.)

Apolloknight
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Hmmm, interestnig

Im sort of thinking superman because, even without superspeed, he has a few more tools to pull from than cap does

Cap rolls with laser like boxers do with punches. With the power gem, cap would roll Supes Heat vision.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Cap rolls with laser like boxers do with punches. With the power gem, cap would roll Supes Heat vision.

he better roll for the rest of his life then
supes definately isint limited to short-bursts of lasers

Apolloknight
he better roll for the rest of his life then
supes definately isint limited to short-bursts of lasers

Sadly, he probably would be able to, or just redirect it with his shield. erm

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Sadly, he probably would be able to, or just redirect it with his shield. erm

rofl

Inhuman
Hmmm, interestnig

If supes is flying about shooting lazers and such, whats stoping caps from throwing his indestructable shield at supes backed by his unlimited strength? Supes would be KO'ed from a shield hit or sliced in half.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Inhuman
If supes is flying about shooting lazers and such, whats stoping caps from throwing his indestructable shield at supes backed by his unlimited strength? Supes would be KO'ed from a shield hit or sliced in half.

if supes was ever sliced in half, dc comics would like, implode or something
lol

Apolloknight
if supes was ever sliced in half, dc comics would like, implode or something
lol

ROFL

darthgoober
Cap takes it(and then gives him a good'ol American Wedgie).(Did I spell that right?)

rotiart
.... If captain america had the same durability and strength and speed as superman... and the only real difference was freeze breath... lazer vision... telescopic vision... ultra hearing... flying..

um... yah.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by darthgoober
Cap takes it(and then gives him a good'ol American Wedgie).(Did I spell that right?) Did you spell what right? American or Wedgie?

Because you spelled both wrong.
American is spelled = N-A-Z-I
And Wedgie is spelled = R-I-C-H-A-R-D S-I-M-M-O-N-S

darthgoober
Originally posted by rotiart
.... If captain america had the same durability and strength and speed as superman... and the only real difference was freeze breath... lazer vision... telescopic vision... ultra hearing... flying..

um... yah.

He'd actually be stronger and more durable. I think he could even shoot beams of pure power also(but I may be wrong on that one).

Inhuman
Cap is pretty handy with his shield right?
He pretty much hits whatever target he is aiming for right?
If supes decides to fight flying around shooting lazers or thowing stuff, cap will eventually hit supes with his shield.
The shild would be flying close to light speed by the way. Or faster (unlimited strength). Supes would be Ko'ed, or dead. (sliced in half).
It would be smart if superman brought the fight close like H2H. Too bad cap is a beast H2H, and there is that unlimited strength.
Supes is losing this one. one way or another.

Superboy Prime
Wrong. S shield for the win.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Did you spell what right? American or Wedgie?

Because you spelled both wrong.
American is spelled = N-A-Z-I
And Wedgie is spelled = R-I-C-H-A-R-D S-I-M-M-O-N-S
laughing out loud

Inhuman
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Wrong. S shield for the win.

Damn, forgot about that. sad

Psyquis52
Still seeing Captain win this.

Creshosk
So if Supes heat vision is greater than the heat of the sun...
And he can mak it really wide...

How durable is down?

Alfheim
Originally posted by darthgoober
You'd better watch it, this place is about to be crawling with fanboy's. big grin

Oi! miffed

Shorty G
Sup fanboy.

Juntai
Supes.

The Pict
Superman is winning this.

Lucid Lui
Supes ftw.

ThePittman
Well supes would hit him with his heat vision, and from what the fan boys say it can be measured in heat (which is total BS) and he would melt everything. laughing out loud

Inhuman
Heat vision sounds nice. If cap didnt have that shield it would be a problem. Plus now he is ultra durable as well. smile

ThePittman

K3VIL
Originally posted by Inhuman
Both Blood-lusted.

-Superman gets to use his regular powers EXCEPT his super speed. To illiminate any "speedblitz" arguments. He is as fast as cap in this fight.
-Cap gets his shield, and the power gem. cool

They fight in a city with a dome. An unbreakable magical dome. So no battle removal or flying to the sun.

Who is victorious?
Hand Clap, Cap is K.O. or dead.
A hit with a single finger, Cap is K.O.
A pimpslap, see above.
Heat Vision, Cap is dead, or gets his legs removed.
Supes stomp the ground, Cap fly 2 miles away and land, dying.

EDIT: WAIT, Since when Cap has the Power Gem?
What's next, Wolverine with the reality and the time gem?
Oh wait, he's already a god.

Soljer

ThePittman
Well if Wiki is correct about the gem then Cap would take Supes no problem.

Inhuman
Originally posted by ThePittman
Cap would take Supes no problem.

H. S. 6
Cap with the Power Gem wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.