Interesting Theory

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Strangelove
Considering the thousands of members KMC has, and hundreds who post, shouldn't the members who never ever posted just get deleted? It'd make things flow better in my humble opinion

discuss

Vinny Valentine
Wrong Forum, I think.

This is GDF Worthy?

Strangelove
I wasn't sure, so I just went to the one where more people would see it

Nazgulinthedark
Maybe delete them after a certain length of time. Because like option 2, they could always decide to use their account a while after they make it. But chances are that if they never post, they'll forget they even have it.

bigbran
Originally posted by Strangelove
Considering the thousands of members KMC has, and hundreds who post, shouldn't the members who never ever posted just get deleted? It'd make things flow better in my humble opinion

discuss Yup i was thinking the same thing, theres people who have been on here for years, and have like 0 to 5 posts.

Barker
This has been mentioned to Raz before, and If I recall, he refused to do this.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine

This is GDF Worthy?

Not reallyconfused

VanillaCocaCola
NOt GDF worthy, Nes and Questions and Suggestion thread. A certain amount of time (That from now on members are informed of the time limit before account deletion).

Storm
Raz' previous answer was that they don' t cause a problem and hardly take any space, so there would be no point in deleting them. But it does serve the purpose of keeping a record of people who have applied for membership.

Please post your theory in The Suggestion Thread. I' m not opting for a merge, because it would attach a specific poll to a general thread.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.