Superman vs Hulk(with the space gem)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigbran
How does this fight turn out?
Hulk has the space gem, and all his other abilities, while this is just normal supes. For this fight, we will say Hulk has the ability to utilize the power of the gem.
They fight in new york.
Who wins?
(I sure hope this hasn't been done)

MJOILNIR
Id say this is an original eek!

Apolloknight
Originally posted by bigbran
How does this fight turn out?
Hulk has the space gem, and all his other abilities, while this is just normal supes.
They fight in new york.
Who wins?
(I sure hope this hasn't been done)

Hmm, better fight but Im still leaning toward supes.

Hulk doesn't have the brain capacity to fully use the Space Gem.

Ill wait to hear more arguments.

bigbran
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Hmm, better fight but Im still leaning toward supes.

Hulk doesn't have the brain capacity to fully use the Space Gem.

Ill wait to hear more arguments. I changed it.

Apolloknight
I changed it.

Supes might be in trouble then, with the Space gem at full power Hulk would have "instant transmission" so to speak. He would be so fast it would be like superman was fighting 50 Hulks, the space gem allows you to be in multiple places at a time.

I believe supes is going down, but pulls out a few wins well, because hes freaking superman.

darthgoober
Which Hulk?

bigbran
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Supes might be in trouble then, with the Space gem at full power Hulk would have "instant transmission" so to speak. He would be so fast it would be like superman was fighting 50 Hulks, the space gem allows you to be in multiple places at a time.

I believe supes is going down, but pulls out a few wins well, because hes freaking superman. I said use the power, but even thanos couldn't use the gems at full power.

bigbran
Originally posted by darthgoober
Which Hulk? savage.

darthgoober
The funny thing is that I can see Hulk owning Supes even if he couldn't utilize the gems full abilities. If Supes tried to play hit and run, Hulk would just be like "COME HERE BLUE MAN AND HULK WILL SMASH!" and Hulk will would distort space so that Supes was with in Hulks reach. If Hulk got tired of fighting(which he often does), Hulk would yell at him to go away and his desire for that would make Supes vanish(and since Hulk would be to dumb to pick a point in space, Supes would end up somewhere outside of space). Wait a second... DAMN IT!!!!! Would the gem make Hulk immune to a speed blitz?

Inhuman
Hulk gets speedblitz sombrero2

bigbran
Originally posted by darthgoober
The funny thing is that I can see Hulk owning Supes even if he couldn't utilize the gems full abilities. If Supes tried to play hit and run, Hulk would just be like "COME HERE BLUE MAN AND HULK WILL SMASH!" and Hulk will would distort space so that Supes was with in Hulks reach. If Hulk got tired of fighting(which he often does), Hulk would yell at him to go away and his desire for that would make Supes vanish(and since Hulk would be to dumb to pick a point in space, Supes would end up somewhere outside of space). Wait a second... DAMN IT!!!!! Would the gem make Hulk immune to a speed blitz? well hulk is faster now.

darthgoober
well hulk is faster now.
Kick ass! Then I stand by my original statement. Supes ends up trapped somewhere outside of normal space.

Basti0n
Hulk gets so aroused by his sudden burst of power he grabs Supes and throws him onto a bed and does him Kobe style. After this the term "Hulk Smash" takes on a whole new meaning.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Basti0n
Hulk gets so aroused by his sudden burst of power he grabs Supes and throws him onto a bed and does him Kobe style. After this the term "Hulk Smash" takes on a whole new meaning.

You my friend are sick, twisted and perverted...my kind of poster!

cheers

lft4ded
I can see Hulk loosing this. He gets so excited once he realized that he can run circles around Superman than he reverts to Banner as he's about to shoulder check him, and gets smooshed against Superman's invulnerable body. big grin

Okay, Superman's going to loose. Like Doomsday but the rest of the JLA second-stringer's don't get beat up in the process.

bigbran
I'de still say supes wins.

darthgoober
I'de still say supes wins.

I could see that(I'm just really sick of Supes right now). And truth be told, Supes strength does start out way higher than Hulks, so unless Hulk pulls some tricky sh*t like using the gem to create multiples of himself or pull a BFR, Supes would probably still win. But hey, I can still dream can't I? big grin

Nogoodnamesleft
Hulk doesn't need some stupid "Space Gem" in order to kick Superman's boyscout ass.

The Pict
Originally posted by Nogoodnamesleft
Hulk doesn't need some stupid "Space Gem" in order to kick Superman's boyscout ass.

yes he does

Soleran
Hulk with the space gem destroys Superman!

Crease
Could go either way. Even with the space gem Hulk's only chance would be to make this a "Neo vs Smith" type fight. He'd have to create hundreds of himself to catch and lay a hand on Supes. There'd have to be Hulks falling out of the sky.

K3VIL
Savage Hulk is wasting the SG.
Professor Hulk, well know Supes got serious troubles.
MAJOR ONES.
Professor Hulk would stand serious chances of winning

bigbran
Originally posted by K3VIL
Savage Hulk is wasting the SG.
Professor Hulk, well know Supes got serious troubles.
MAJOR ONES.
Professor Hulk would stand serious chances of winning I was thinking that, when I made it, but professor isn't really that strong at all.

Stripe
I was thinking that, when I made it, but professor isn't really that strong at all.

Yes, but with Bruce Banners Mind and some of the Hulks Strength.

Prof Hulk Owns Supes 100/10

Savage Hulk still takes it 10/10

bigbran
Originally posted by Stripe
Yes, but with Bruce Banners Mind and some of the Hulks Strength.

Prof Hulk Owns Supes 100/10

Savage Hulk still takes it 10/10 Don't know!
Now don't get me wrong, I don't like superman, but he has been fighting flying hulks for years.(well fast ones anyway)

guy222
Hulk

horrorwolf
This thread is wrong.
Hulk with the space gem destroys any possible chance Clark has here.

Superman get his skull cracked, back broken or gets disemboweled within minutes.

Kutulu
Hulk with the space gem would destroy Superman's biggest advantages, being speed and flight. Hulk for the win.

llagrok
Hulk still doesn't have the reaction speed, nor the reflexes to hit Superman. Supes would be able to catch him with little trouble.

FearOfBlood
WWH 10/10 (without gem) Pak agrees with me.
http://www.brokenfrontier.com/columns/details.php?id=792

iceman24567
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
http://www.brokenfrontier.com/columns/details.php?id=792 Are you serious this isn't even a WWH thread stop trolling.

llagrok
It could work for the Hulk though, if he's able to use it right.

If he got in the first punch, he might be able to launch a barricade of teleportation punches. Of course, Quasar was able to react to Pip teleporting in, so it's reasonable that Superman would be able to dodge them.

TricksterPriest
IMO, Hulk still looses. His reaction speed is too low. Supes will take the gem from him before he can even think.

KungFuMaster
Ouick bio about me: Study over dozen martial arts since a kid, been alot of fights, so I say I can measure battles well (even fanasty ones)

I hate the popularity contest of the whole DC versus Marvel crossover.
Now, I don't hate Super-Man as much as I do Thor. but, he 2 much of a boyscout to be called a hero. A hero does what need to be done. I.E. kill the freaking villian. I done venting.

I love the Hulk, because he smashes everything in his path and will be a hero one moment and a monster the next. But, this is what I think.
Forget, the Space Gem, Hulk doesn't have the mental power to control it.

Superman isn't the brightest star in the sky, but it ain't the dimmest. If this boyscout can see a ant on the other side of the planet, he can see the gamma radation of the Hulk. This means, a quick trip to S.T.A.R. labs and one gamma ray gun and there is Bruce Banner. End fight.

Other wise, Superman is in trouble, Hulk with space gem, Savage Hulk or World War Hulk. You don't beat Hulk with punches. Your not picking him up and throwing into space, like some people said Supes would do, otherwise wouldn't he of did that to Doomsday. Or did everyone favorite hero, let Doomsday kill all those people?

There is the fatal flaw of Hulk, all muscle. God forbid the military drop a nuke on these two, because then these two will fight until the end of time.
Case Closed: Supes uses his brain or Hulk smashes his brain.

King Kandy
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
http://www.brokenfrontier.com/columns/details.php?id=792
Call us back when you get a Superman interview that confirms it.

Then you'll have a case.

KungFuMaster
Breaking news!! Superman interview!!!
Interviewer: "Superman would you fight the Hulk in a slug-feast?"
Super-Man: "Well, I could, but I like to know I am going to win a fight. That monster gets stronger the longer he fights."
Interviewer: "So how would you handle this force of nature?"
Super-Man: "Easily, he is a gamma-powered being. I use a gamma generator ray from Star Labs. He turns back into a human and I arrest him. Then Star will implant a emotion chip so he always happy."
Interviewer: "Well, would you say case closed?"
Super-Man: "Yes, case closed. I like to say I am more than powers. I am the last son of an advanced race. I can think."
Interviewer: "Good to know. By the way, I have this piece of coal, think you can hook it up?"
Super-Man: "This is the last time! I am super hero not a bank!"
Case Closed

Southern_Rebel
Superman wins!! What could Hulk really do? If they are in space...Hulk is just up there floatin' around helplessly...just like a turd in a damn toilet. Hulk can't fly...he won't be able to leap...and he can't hold his breath indefinitely.

Superman can fly at light speeds and steal the gem from him....or just punch him into the sun...or a variety of other things. Even if there were hundreds of Hulk's conjured up...to surround Supes...they'll have the same damn problem that the Prime Hulk is having.....they can't fly or do jack shit while floatin' around in space. Supes' will just have a good time bum rushing all these Hulks at light speed.

King Kandy
Well with the space gem he could just give himself the ability to fly through space manipulation.

Sirius77
If hes smart enough...

But I doubt thats the issue. Superman still wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.