My cat came back!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VanillaCocaCola
Pippin, my kitty I've had for five years and who is very attached to me (and vice-versa) dissapeared about a month ago and just now came back. I'm so happy! cry happy He's also really thin sad

WickedTexasMomA
awww poor kitty! I had a cat that did the same thing, but she came back with 6 kittens.O.O

Kongu_Dude
Originally posted by VanillaCocaCola
Pippin, my kitty I've had for five years and who is very attached to me (and vice-versa) dissapeared about a month ago and just now came back. I'm so happy! cry happy He's also really thin sad

Damn! I was supposed to hide the cat better...

tongue_ss .....

Prabhodh
He disappeared, don't tell me he owns one those invisibility cloaks eek!

Vinny Valentine
Hurray.

Kongu_Dude
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Hurray.

GCG
Makes you wonder where the hell could it have been all this time doesnt it ?

Noble Strong
your cat had sex with other cats and it got too much sexercise that it got thin

bigbran
Originally posted by GCG
Makes you wonder where the hell could it have been all this time doesnt it ? My cats been gone for more than half a year, and he still wonders around, he never leaves the block.
I see him everyonce in a while.

GCG
Originally posted by bigbran
My cats been gone for more than half a year, and he still wonders around, he never leaves the block.
I see him everyonce in a while.

Thats only when we dont see them, that makes us wonder where they could have gone. Sometimes I think It got locked up in some cellar or basement.

Captain REX
That happened to one of my cats, once. Not a very happy story, though. ermm

We found him in the custody of a PetCo employee and refused to give 'her' back (we knew he was a dude) and the vet was like 'Um, he's got balls, m'am,' and we got him back.

A week later he was ran over by a car.

tongue_ss

Prabhodh
Originally posted by Captain REX
That happened to one of my cats, once. Not a very happy story, though. ermm

We found him in the custody of a PetCo employee and refused to give 'her' back (we knew he was a dude) and the vet was like 'Um, he's got balls, m'am,' and we got him back.

A week later he was ran over by a car.

tongue_ss

Tell me you were just trying to be funny.

VanillaCocaCola
Originally posted by Prabhodh
Tell me you were just trying to be funny.

Psyquis52
I'm a cat person. I prefer cats over dogs.

Lyna303
Originally posted by Psyquis52
I'm a cat person. I prefer cats over dogs. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Lyna303
roll eyes (sarcastic) What?! I like cats. Nothing wrong with that. Plenty of guys like cats better.

They're low maintenance. They're quite and if you train them right they are very cuddly.

That and they kill things. evil face

Lyna303
What?! I like cats. Nothing wrong with that. Plenty of guys like cats better.

They're low maintenance. They're quite and if you train them right they are very cuddly.

That and they kill things. evil face
lol...they kill things...
cats are usually lazy animals....

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Lyna303
lol...they kill things...
cats are usually lazy animals.... That's the males. Females will lounge about until they find something to kill. Personaly I prefer the males.

Captain REX
Unfortunately no. Poor Stripes hopped in our neighbor's car and got out at the gas station and ran for dear life, apparently. A month later is when all that happened, and he kept leaving the house in that week we had him back.

Prabhodh
Originally posted by Captain REX
Unfortunately no. Poor Stripes hopped in our neighbor's car and got out at the gas station and ran for dear life, apparently. A month later is when all that happened, and he kept leaving the house in that week we had him back.

Poor Stripes weep

bigbran
I'm a cat person. I prefer cats over dogs. Me too, even though I have 2 cats, and a dog.
I've alwasy liked cats better.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by bigbran
Me too, even though I have 2 cats, and a dog.
I've alwasy liked cats better. Cool!

Here's one of my dogs.

bigbran
Cool!

Here's one of my dogs. He looks so small. He's cute.
I have a black and white boxer, and a black cat(hes god damn enormous, all he does is eat, and hes not even one.)
and this cat looks strangely close to what my other cat looks like...

Psyquis52
I have two cats and no pictures to show you.

Here's my other dog:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.