Settings???????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willRules
OK obviously the Harry potter books have shown us a huge variety of locations. From Privet Drive, to the Hogwarts express, to the Burrow, Godric's Hollow has been mentioned. Hogwarts Castle and grounds with the lake and the whomping willow, Hogsmeade, Azkaban has been mentioned, Voldermort's Dad's gravesite, Platform 9 and 3/4, no. 12 Grimmauld place, the ministry of Magic and the mysterious veil, to Dumbledore's office and Hagrid's Cabin. There have been some wonderful dramatic scenes in all these places and a couple of decent fight scenes in a few of them.

Which brings us to the last battle. We all know towards the end of the final book there will almost certainly be a stand off of some sort between Harry and Voldermort. But where do you guys think it will be? Where would you like it to be?

Personally I would love the final fight scene to take place either at the Hogwarts main entrance to the castle, or on the castle roof would be really cool yes

Also throughout the books, where have particular dramatic scenes taken place which you guys thought were cool/well written????

The Phantom
There is already a thread on this, ubelievably. Please use search engine. Reported for closure.

div
cough * mean

The Phantom
*cough* It wasn't mean. Learn to know the difference. *cough*

nehaa
well........just answer it.I am out of this thread

The Phantom
Originally posted by nehaa
well........just answer it.I am out of this thread was this comment nessesary?

nehaa
don't know

The Phantom
I don't think it was.

nehaa
then why did you ask

The Phantom
I wanted your view on it.

nehaa
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by willRules
OK obviously the Harry potter books have shown us a huge variety of locations. From Privet Drive, to the Hogwarts express, to the Burrow, Godric's Hollow has been mentioned. Hogwarts Castle and grounds with the lake and the whomping willow, Hogsmeade, Azkaban has been mentioned, Voldermort's Dad's gravesite, Platform 9 and 3/4, no. 12 Grimmauld place, the ministry of Magic and the mysterious veil, to Dumbledore's office and Hagrid's Cabin. There have been some wonderful dramatic scenes in all these places and a couple of decent fight scenes in a few of them.

Which brings us to the last battle. We all know towards the end of the final book there will almost certainly be a stand off of some sort between Harry and Voldermort. But where do you guys think it will be? Where would you like it to be?

Personally I would love the final fight scene to take place either at the Hogwarts main entrance to the castle, or on the castle roof would be really cool yes

Also throughout the books, where have particular dramatic scenes taken place which you guys thought were cool/well written????

I think the castle would be Awesome, but inside. before you enter the great hall.

nehaa
yeah it would but i think it will be on the godrics hollow

Arctic
I have come to the conclusion that Phantom is a pure jackass.

Barker
Likewise, you're a dumbass.

Arctic
And my second conclusion was your a deluded piece of scum sucking shit.

The Phantom
Originally posted by Arctic
I have come to the conclusion that Phantom is a pure jackass. I AM NOT A PURE JACKASS! I'm 99.9% jackass. .1% Nice. SEE! Now I report you for assulting me with your words.

Arctic
Go ahead and report me, jackass.

The Phantom
Already did. I'm not a jackass. What makes me a jackass. Come on, give me evidence I'm a jackass.

Arctic
My evidence is this: You are a jackass.

The Phantom
Wow... dude... that was the stupidiest thing I've ever read. My IQ.... it's dropping from reading it..... gah..... Can we not get sensible arguements anymore if we are going to have them. Sheesh. I kinda wish TS was back.

willRules
Arctic and Phantom have both been reported for clogging up this thread with unrelated, unnecessary and derogatory comments yes

Now can we please get back on Subject?

Originally posted by Raven Guardia
I think the castle would be Awesome, but inside. before you enter the great hall.

That would be cool yes

H. S. 6
It needs to happen on the site of Harry's old house. yes

The Phantom
Originally posted by willRules
Arctic and Phantom have both been reported for clogging up this thread with unrelated, unnecessary and derogatory comments yes

Now can we please get back on Subject?

That would be cool yes I was clogging, I was defending myself. I was attacked in this.

Anyway, yes back to the subject.Originally posted by H. S. 6
It needs to happen on the site of Harry's old house. yes Where was that again?

willRules
Godric's Hollow yes

The Phantom
Oh? Was that said in book 6? I haven't read it in forever so I dun remember.

Arctic
It should be at hogwarts on the grounds or in the great hall

willRules
Originally posted by The Phantom
Oh? Was that said in book 6? I haven't read it in forever so I dun remember.

Yeah i think its mentioned at the end of book 6 and it's mentioned (I think but I'm not sure) at the beginning of Book 1 yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.