Yoda & Revan vs. LoTF Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quinlan_Vos
Jedi Grandmaster Yoda and the prodigal knight Revan face off against the uber LoTF Luke.

Will it be Yoda and Revan or LoTF Luke?

Darth Sexy
Well I'm assuming LOTF Luke is even better than DN Luke and by DN, Luke would curbstomp these two. Then again GL did say that DN Luke reached his potential so maybe LOTF Luke went above and beyond?

darthsith19
Wow, LOTF Luke? Seriously, NJO Luke could take this duo, and LOTF Luke is only stronger than NJO Luke was. This duo gets WTF pwnd.

exanda kane
Originally posted by darthsith19
Wow, LOTF Luke? Seriously, NJO Luke could take this duo, and LOTF Luke is only stronger than NJO Luke was. This duo gets WTF pwnd.

WTF pwned? eek!

Blue_Hefner
Don't think he could take both at once, but he gets one of them alone, he wins .

Sith Lord Windu
i dint know much about LOTF luke but because hes the son of anakin, im asuming hes amazing in a duel.

reven is proberly the same as ROTS anakin or obi. yoda is pretty strong.

if he took them both on then he'd proberly lose.

kamikz
He could probably take Revan out in seconds with the force, then his duelling skills would be far to good for Yoda to handle, although he might last a while...

Flamboyant4Life
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Well I'm assuming LOTF Luke is even better than DN Luke and by DN, Luke would curbstomp these two. Then again GL did say that DN Luke reached his potential so maybe LOTF Luke went above and beyond? When did GL ever state anything about the EU?

exanda kane
YEs...urm..he will "WTF pwn them all"....*cough*

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Flamboyant4Life
When did GL ever state anything about the EU?

He stated that by DN, Luke had already become what Anakin would have become, and that Anakin=Luke in force potential.

Advent
Quote, and source, or scan please.

darthsith19
Originally posted by exanda kane
YEs...urm..he will "WTF pwn them all"....*cough*
He will, all he has to do is shoot a bit of Emerald Lightning at them and they die.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Advent
Quote, and source, or scan please.

Id have to ask lightsnake.

exanda kane
Id have to ask lightsnake.

Not my place to spread and carry hatred but this was a funny comment smile

exanda kane
Originally posted by darthsith19
He will, all he has to do is shoot a bit of Emerald Lightning at them and they die.

How can you live with yourself when you say WTFpwn? Please, tell me now.

Escape81
LotF Luke is beyond Yoda in every single aspect, save for experience. He would crush Yoda, and he would annihilate Revan.

General Kon-El
what does LOTF stand for please?

Darth Sexy
Legacy of the Force, set a few years after DN.

Darth_Glentract
Maybe if it were five Yoda's and five Revan's they would stand a chance.

Infinity
luke.

Lord Saboteur
LotF Luke is teh overpowered.

General Kon-El
Legacy of the Force, set a few years after DN. thanks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.