pokemon vs mortal kombat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mixmariobros
who wins?

Swe_Bum
AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!

MK pwns them HARD!! laughing

shin_remy
LOL

do you love Nintendo ?

streetman
was about to pick mk but since there are so many pokemons out there i will say it has to be a draw

Swe_Bum
Nahh.. MK have gods so i think they win

Kayne Archeron
Pokemon... since some of them might as well BE gods

Blaxican Hydra
Pickachu takes out Raiden, BLastoise takes out Sub-Zero, Hitomnchan and Hitmonlee double team Leu-kang (Spelling) and the rest just go down hard from the ever so fixed Mew-Two.

The-Judge
well, rayden is immortal, so this is a cheat fight... but take him away.. sorry, mortal kombat, i will miss youmessed

bloody bows1
i hope your not serious mk will seriously own them

Draco69
Pokemon. Seriously. Jesus, there's about two thousand of them and a dozen of them can bust planets...

Swe_Bum
LOL! Pokemon bust planets?! since when? laughing
Seriously... Scorpion send them all to nether realm and make them suffer in pain..
MK wins any way...

The-Judge
pokemon cant bust planets, but they can bust mortal kombats ass, except raydenbig grin

Swe_Bum
and Scorpion.. he cant die...

JacopeX
Raiden counts, this thread dosent say

Mortal kombat(wiout raiden) vs Pokemon

MK PWNS PERIOD END OF STORY

Swe_Bum
Originally posted by JacopeX
Raiden counts, this thread dosent say

Mortal kombat(wiout raiden) vs Pokemon

MK PWNS PERIOD END OF STORY That was a GOOD one laughing

And yeah MK will Pwn Pokemon any day.. dosent mather how many they are.. they cant beat Gods and Those who cant die...

JacopeX
theres like 400 approx

and MK still kill em, they dont even need there whole roster. its like me vs a hundred thousands of ants

Swe_Bum
hahaaaa laughing

Blaxican Hydra
Thats dumbass thinking.

Mewtwo alone can defeat Raiden and Scorpian. They may be immortal, but gettig KO'd counts as beating someone in a fight as well, and MEw-Two or mew can do that easily. Whats Raiden gonna do when his lighting is blocked by Mew-Two's energy shield, whats Scorpian gonna do when hes suspended in air by Mew's TK? Mk goes down hard.

Kayne Archeron
not to mention there's that cheap-ass Celebi pokemon that can control time... maybe it's not Celebi, but there is one that can

Emperor Ashtar
I remeber reading raiden originally blew up the earth.

shin_remy
wow many pokemonfanboys have shown up here

HAHAHA laughing thinking they can beat MK

they even don't need to use the whole roster

Blaxican Hydra
Wow Shin_Remy what a way to completely ignore my post!

shin_remy
no i didn't, that is not my way ^_^

in fact you are totaly underestemating MK.

They have GODS and immortal people!!!! there is even a comic where Rayden was going to blow up the world. you think they get KO'd Easily?

Swe_Bum
yeah i agre with Remy..(maybe first time)
MK have Many Immortal character that actually cant die..

Blaxican Hydra
Dying doesn't matter.

Raiden is immortal... he cannot be killed.

But that doesn't help him much if hes trapped in TK bubble, which Mew-Two can easily conjure, than hurl him into the sun. Raiden may not die, but he will be out of the fight.

THe rules here state that you don't have to kill someone to "win" a fight, you just have to make them unable to fight back.

shin_remy
I mean you have gods capible of destroying planets just by fighting on them (rayden mk I)

cybernetic ninja units capible of self destructing and blowing up the entire world (cybernetic ninjas mk III, ultimate, and trilogy)

half dragon men who dwarf rayden in strength (goro, blood and thunder)
and are durable enough to take everything rayden has before being vaporized (kintaro mk II)

sorcerors who can am their strength to god like levels (quan chi and shang stung deadly alliance)

sorcerors who outclass them by leagues (shao kahn) who have also vaporized rayden with a thought...

fighters who can't be killed and instead just become stronger, (scorepion)

fighters capible of deating entire armies single handedly (sub zero deception)

The-Judge
well, mortal kombat is sick... but what will they do against ditto or mew?? they can transform till theyre strongest warriors. or mewtwo, who easily defeats guys as liu kang. and then rayquaza, thats a destructive force, able to massdestroy 4 warriors in one attack, or something... and rhydons skin cannot be hurt by giant drill and he can send trucks flying 20 meter away with a simple stretched punch. there are other pokemon than bulbasaur and pikachu, shin remy.

Blaxican Hydra
Thank you.

And Remy you still havn't refuted what I said at ALL, you've just posted more irrelevent things that we all know already.

SpadeKing
aaaah just like old times smile

pokemon did not originate from a game mhm

JacopeX
wow you think Liu kang will go down by HP laughing

They use lifebars, that even more than cheap old hit points so there way more chances of Pokemon to faint lol

Blaxican Hydra
Yeah too bad it doesn't matter, seeing as how Liu Kang is stuck in a TK bubble, than hurled into the sun.

Liu Kang has been defeated.

FATALITY!

Fast
Pokemon are completely incapable of killing anything so eventually the Mortal Kombat characters will kill 'em. Besides if Mew Two isn't that good if he can caught by a little red and white ball. I don't see him sopping that. He's(It's) not the Phoenix from X-Men.

mixmariobros
Originally posted by SpadeKing

What the f**k?

Blaxican Hydra
Weres the proof to that stament Fast?

Sounds like a load of Bs to me seeing as hw Mew-Two was going to kill every human on earth.

The-Judge

Swe_Bum
Originally posted by Blaxican Hydra
Weres the proof to that stament Fast?

Sounds like a load of Bs to me seeing as hw Mew-Two was going to kill every human on earth.

yeah HUMAN that is...

Kayne Archeron
Originally posted by SpadeKing

fail.

Blaxican Hydra
Originally posted by Swe_Bum
yeah HUMAN that is...

wtf is that suppsoed to mean? Mew-Two was willing to kill anything that got in his way, as well as other Poke'Mon.

Trust me, Poke'mon are VERY capeable of killing, they just never show dead humans because its a kids show.

JacopeX
roll eyes (sarcastic) ok, listen Raiden can blow up the earth but mew two can only kill humans. Even the shittiest MK fighter can kill over a million people in a day, not even.

FoxMeister
I can just imagine a character from Mortal Combat kickin the crap out of Pikachu.

Blaxican Hydra
Originally posted by JacopeX
roll eyes (sarcastic) ok, listen Raiden can blow up the earth but mew two can only kill humans. Even the shittiest MK fighter can kill over a million people in a day, not even.

Yeah, and?

Mew-Two can eradicate all life on earth, as well as change the wether at will, teleport, summon massive amounts of power. He virtualy IS Raiden power-wise except for Mew-Two being faster.

Swe_Bum
Raiden can teleport roll eyes (sarcastic)

Blaxican Hydra
Originally posted by Swe_Bum
Raiden can teleport roll eyes (sarcastic)

So can MEw-Two, and Abra, and Mew roll eyes (sarcastic)

Swe_Bum
But they arent gods roll eyes (sarcastic)

Blaxican Hydra
being a god doesn't mean sh*t seeing as Raiden does in almost every frigan story line roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kayne Archeron
one word, in favor of pokemon: Jirachi

The-Judge

JacopeX
Jirachi, mewtwo, mew, and other rare pokemons are the only ones who are good enough to fight mortal kombatants. Sadly, pokemon will lose easily. Trust me.

IMO<<< I think Mortal kombat is in the same league as Street fighter, period.

Blaxican Hydra
Mew-Two and Mew alone can beat Street Fighter to. Whats your point?

Tha C-Master
Now the thing is that pokemon have some serious powers, but they only seem to be able to knock other Poke'mon out, and other humans at most. Even with their 10,000 temperature and whatnot, (this is at their strongest attacks). It's even official. Which kinda doesn't really make any sense at all.

Flamboyant4Life
Pokemon win: Jirachi

Blaxican Hydra
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Now the thing is that pokemon have some serious powers, but they only seem to be able to knock other Poke'mon out, and other humans at most. Even with their 10,000 temperature and whatnot, (this is at their strongest attacks). It's even official. Which kinda doesn't really make any sense at all.

Because its a kids show no expression

I mean, do you honestly think that when Team Rocket ends up getting blown up by a bomb or whatever, their going to show dismembered limbs and guts everywere?

Creshosk
Seriously? It's quite funny to see it being dismissed due to genre limitations.

If you were to remove those limitations imposed by the genre of it being able to have kids participate...

Well there are theories about pokemon and the equivilencies without the limitations imposed, if you look at what they are, crossed with their apperence and their opriginal japanese names.

A little research might surprise you.

Anyone familiar with the Japanese demon Raiju? (Thunder animal)

Blaxican Hydra
Yeah I know.

Alot of the pokemosn names are derived from other sources.

"Abra" being of course a magiciam.

Charmander (char, ash, heat. and Mander, from Salamander).

And if Pokemon was an adults cartoon, they would be right up their with Dragon Ball Z tier feats and such.

The-Judge
not dbz, but they would be powerful. dbz is many million times stronger

The-Judge
even rhydon, a not so special pokemon, can beat the crap out of half the mortal kombat roster. even an incredible powerful drill cant scratch his skin, thunder cant hurt him and he is very strong! sends a truck flying 20 meters away!

Blaxican Hydra
Originally posted by The-Judge
not dbz, but they would be powerful. dbz is many million times stronger

Well whats DBZ's strongest feat so far? Destroying a planet in one blast.

Mew-Two and Mew alone can wipe out all life on the planet with one beam, Celebi can alter time and space itself, The Legendary birds can alter the weather. Their pretty close.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Blaxican Hydra
Because its a kids show no expression

I mean, do you honestly think that when Team Rocket ends up getting blown up by a bomb or whatever, their going to show dismembered limbs and guts everywere? There are other "kids shows" with people getting more than knocked out (DBZ for instance).

I'm not saying they aren't powerful, just that the limitations imposed on them by the creators (this goes for the cards as well, not just the show), only allows them to be knocked out.

Blaxican Hydra
YEs, DBZ did show that. And guess what? It got alot of complanits from a LOT of Parents who thought it was too violent for children to watch.

The-Judge
you cant compare pokemon to dbz. dbz is the ultimate mange fighters

Tha C-Master
Turtles has it too... its a kids show... there are quite a few. But it doesn't matter as the card game is a different story entirely.

Yu-gi-oh has a scope of violence in it, if you've seen the Japanese version. Does the Poke'mon Japanese version have this extreme level of violence in it?

Blaxican Hydra
Dont know, but I know that mst of the japanease versions of kids shows tend to be more violent, and have sexual content.

Creshosk
Even in the dubbed version of pokemon they showed an onscreen death in the movie.

Ash was dead. Majin Vegeta from his fight with Buu turned to stone, dead.

The manga is a bit darker though. but no its still all aimed at kids, they keep the body counts down.

The ho-oh? Chinese god of the south. Also known as Suzaku. Much like Shenlong/shenron forom DBZ is basically Seiryu the Chinese god of the East.

Both of these two are also depicted in Fushigi yugi, where yes once certain requirments have been fulfilled three wishes are granted.

When Seiryu and Suzaku got into a fight, theier mere movements would destroy buildings. Had the fight persisted they probably would have destroyed japan... They are gods after all.

Tha C-Master
There was a death in the movie, but that was for the dramatic element. I think they are able to beat MK, I'm just saying the usual limit is a KO... see what I mean?

Creshosk
There was a death in the movie, but that was for the dramatic element. I think they are able to beat MK, I'm just saying the usual limit is a KO... see what I mean? That's cause its a kids show. You know how touchy parents get on the subject of a pet dying?

Tha C-Master
And what about the cards, I'm saying the limit is usually a knockout. That's all.

Blaxican Hydra
Well of course. lol. Their trying to make it like the show.

I get what your saying though.

Tha C-Master
That being said their power descriptions are definitely enough to take on MK.

The-Judge
mortal kombat loses, but not with out a fight

Swe_Bum
nope... no expression

The-Judge
explain the strongest warriors from mortal kombat, then i may change my mind

Swe_Bum
I'm = Lazy

Go to Wikipedia or something like that

Blaxican Hydra
Thats what I thought.

But, so far we have managed to provide proof to your statements, whiel you have provided this:

no expression

I think we're f*cked.

Swe_Bum
no expression

( laughing )

The-Judge
heh, they are only strong because of immortability, which ditto and mew can obtain by transforming to them. and rayquzas hyper beam kills half the rosterbig grin and mewttwo makes their small gods fly into the sun, and then they dont return, living or dead, just burnedbig grin

Blanka
pokemon has a big chance

elivanchu

The-Judge
idiots, pokemon cant destroy the world in a single blow! but mortal kombat loses anyways. i think pokemon wins, but you idiots are overrating pokemon in a stream of lies! of course they win, but theyre not planetbustersmessed neither is mortal kombat. the normal mortal kombat fighters, like liu and johnny cage, will go down quickly, even the mk-fanboys should know... hyper beams, thunderbolts, and punches from kingler and rhydonmessed but then were stading with scorpion and rayden, plus the other mk-gods... against the legendarys and most of the small pokemon, 20 or something should have died... ditto and mew transform into the tho most powerful immortal mk-characters and mewtwo makes some of the immortal mk-characters fly into the sun. there, they will keep burning and burning, and they cant teleport when hurt... then the fight is won. and mk doesnt stand that much psychic

Tha C-Master
Sentence Stop.

Your friend.

The-Judge
sentence?

Magee
The elder gods destroy all pokemon with a wave of there hands. There is no way pokemon is beating MK, MK chars kill where as pokemon are not so willing.

elivanchu
Originally posted by Magee
The elder gods destroy all pokemon with a wave of there hands. There is no way pokemon is beating MK, MK chars kill where as pokemon are not so willing.

laughing

Swe_Bum
The elder gods destroy all pokemon with a wave of there hands. There is no way pokemon is beating MK, MK chars kill where as pokemon are not so willing. Yep thats ehats going to happen yes

shin_remy

yeah i believe that too

what are there impressive feats. and no not that crap of holding back and blowing up worlds and stuff cause i haven't see them do it

soo don't OVERATE!!

Magee
Originally posted by elivanchu
laughing I suppose u think pokemon would "pawnz0r" mk? What exactly is pikachu going to do when he gets a spear through his head? What if raiden, cyrax, sector or any other cyborg decides to just blow the planet up? The elder gods are enough to take out every single pokemon including mewtwo, mew and all them shitey legendary ones. Pokemon was only good when it first came out years ago and there was only 150 and 151 including mew, now theres like 1 hundread bazillion trillion kajillion.245 billion shitey fukin mofos lal peice of shite noob kids show... You need to shoot urself if u think pokemon can win kk np.

The-Judge
well, i forgot the elder gods...

Blanka
too bad blanka was in here would of beat both of them

Tha C-Master
Are you kidding, if elder gods are in this someone needs to change the title. and we've established the weaker Poke'mon are doing very little, it's the extreeeemly powerful ones, namely legendary ones (the ones movies are made out of), that will own the MK singlehandedly.

shin_remy
Are you kidding, if elder gods are in this someone needs to change the title. and we've established the weaker Poke'mon are doing very little, it's the extreeeemly powerful ones, namely legendary ones (the ones movies are made out of), that will own the MK singlehandedly.

i don't believe that sorry

Coleman Trebor
The gods in Mk suck ASS.

Rayden dies in every f*cking game to begin with, regardless of wiether or not es an eldar god.

And for your information, Pokemon do WTFpwnz0rz these poor losers.

Yeah, whats Leu Kang going to do when he gets teleported to the sun by mew-two? What are ANY of them going to do when Celebi stops time itself from moving?

I love how you MK fanboys here spout random, and already refuted comments otu of your rear ends, but you have yet to refute anything I or anyone else has said.

Magee
So i am an MK fanboy because it is obvious mk will destroy pokemon, OK M8 LOLOL. Mewtwo has never and will never teleport anyone to the sun what makes u think he can even survive in space? But ok if u wanna give him that fine lui kang is dead now u just have a few more hundred powerful warriors, gods, sorcerers etc etc to go. Cyrax and Sector self destruct and the planet goes boom or scorpion just teleports them all to hell where they burn to death or shang tsung steals there souls or... I could go on for hours where as all pokemon have is "MEWTWO PAWWNZZ!1!!11! LAL SEND EM TO SUN LOLOL DEAD".

Only seen the first two movies back when i was a kid and liked pokemon, mewtwo is killed and luigai or whatever is killed along with all the other birds, next?

elivanchu

Magee
I did not say they died in the movie u thick fuk, they will be killed in this fight, comprende? And wow one pokemon can survive in space but that dont mean the explosion wont kill it. And yes both cyrax and sektor can self destruct thus destroying the planet as seen in mk 1,2 and 3. And just how is scorpions teleport useless? I doubt any pokemon can teleport its self out of one dimension and in to another even if they can which they can not isn't that called running away? Shang tsung just steals there souls/ life force not much they can do pal.

Mortal Kombat utterly destroys all pokemon.

Coleman Trebor
MEw-Two CAN survive in space, as it ahs been proven in the nocel I read, as well.

So the planet expldoes... Mew-Two, Mew, Celebi, and a few others survive it. O heyah, more then half the MK crew is dead because the planet exploded...as well as the ones who self destructed.

Celebi stops time itself from moving, while MEw-Two and MEw proceed to curbstomp the remaining fighters into nothingness.

MightyEInherjar
Man, I hate Pokemon with all of my Nordic heart, but the powers they give those damn things might as well be god like. Wether anyone likes it or not, Coleman Trebor up there isn't just pulling sh*t out of his ass. Not only does MK get beaten, they get beaten by some of the dumbest things in the known world.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by shin_remy
i don't believe that sorry Well group singlehandedly, leave them with just the top tiers facing each other.

Like I said before their limit seems to be able to KO anyways though, so they won't even beat Spiderman.

You have Pokemon that have altered reality since the beginning of time, can mind control, freeze, electrocute, etc. There's just alot of variety and numbers here (I would imagine about 600 now) of Pokemon.

Then there's the Ghost pokemon, most of the MK cast won't hurt them.

Coleman Trebor
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Man, I hate Pokemon with all of my Nordic heart, but the powers they give those damn things might as well be god like. Wether anyone likes it or not, Coleman Trebor up there isn't just pulling sh*t out of his ass. Not only does MK get beaten, they get beaten by some of the dumbest things in the known world.

Thanks...I think.

The-Judge
suddenly, mew and ditto trnsform to the strongest and most immortal god of them all... goodbye, mk...

Swe_Bum
Is that all you can say... Transform, Strong, Godlike, bye mk.. Etc, etc
Dito dosent get the same Brain and Knowlage as the Originals...

The-Judge
yes, ditto does. thats why he gets the attacks of the foes he copies. he gets the knowledge

Swe_Bum
Not in the Tv show.. he was dumb like an A$$

The-Judge
but this is a GAME-forum, not anime-forumwink

lord xyz

elivanchu

The-Judge
you people, i am no pokemon-fanboy, but if mk cant speedblitz, they have lost already... and theyre not ****nuts who just destroys a planetmessed

Tha C-Master

Coleman Trebor
laughing

Tha C-Master
Honestly I would have said "I did", but I don't bother voting anymore, considering the hackers and the amount of people doing it that have little effect on the argument. It's not like he produced anything worth a glance anyways. Owning everyone all the time got so old I left the place.

But seriously, I think his mom voted, I made her click while she was washing my clothes last night.

Swe_Bum
laughing

Tha C-Master
Or was it after she folded my clothes and made me breakfast? Damn, can't remember. Oh well.

Decay
mewtwo vs raiden would be an awesome awesome fight.

The-Judge
well, with the elder gods, pokemon are doomed. but not if they sre not allowed (the elder gods). but they is, so, sorry pokemonsad

Tha C-Master
Elder Gods are observers anyways. They're not crazy about Earth and don't really interfere.

Sam Z
Can't believe this ain't closed yet. C'mone people, this is hillarious. MK wins no swet.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Sam Z
Can't believe this ain't closed yet. C'mone people, this is hillarious. MK wins no swet. Hardly, when you have time manipulators and psychic manipulators like that . . .

shin_remy
Mk wins

elivanchu
pokemon wins

Creshosk
Mk wins How?

Coleman Trebor
Because his level 93 black paladin fanboyism is stronger than all fo our proof and backed up assumptiosn combined.

Tha C-Master
lol

Magee
lol'd at backed up assumption and where is this "proof"? So the elder gods are not alowed now because they defeat all pokemon by themselves? k.

shin_remy
Originally posted by Coleman Trebor
Because his level 93 black paladin fanboyism is stronger than all fo our proof and backed up assumptiosn combined.

lol, i don't have to agree with anybody on this forum, so you don't have to attack me wit h OMG GOSH YOURE SUCH AN FANBOY !@)!@&*!)(@* crap cause i don't want to hear it!!

i just give my opinion,

reason is also that i have see the pokemon do nothing impressive. and not that shit about, Mewto can blow up the world, i want to see it, i want REAL proof!! and not the crap that pokemon must hold back in the cartoon. that is no excuse!!

The-Judge

Coleman Trebor
lol, i don't have to agree with anybody on this forum, so you don't have to attack me wit h OMG GOSH YOURE SUCH AN FANBOY !@)!@&*!)(@* crap cause i don't want to hear it!!

i just give my opinion,

reason is also that i have see the pokemon do nothing impressive. and not that shit about, Mewto can blow up the world, i want to see it, i want REAL proof!! and not the crap that pokemon must hold back in the cartoon. that is no excuse!!

Wait wait wait, you're saying you dont have to give proof, because its just your opinion. yet, you want ME to give proof? You're making yourself look bad, you and your horrible sig. And we've already heard your crappy opinion, and don't care for it. So do you think you could please gtfo my internet now?

Tha C-Master
Ouch

In Fate's Hands
lol'd at backed up assumption and where is this "proof"? So the elder gods are not alowed now because they defeat all pokemon by themselves? k.

yea lets just change the rules now

Tha C-Master
lol'd at backed up assumption and where is this "proof"? So the elder gods are not alowed now because they defeat all pokemon by themselves? k. I never said that, if you were implying to me, I simply said Elder God's don't take role in Mk regularly, and rules should be specified therefore. Where are Elder God's doing all of this fighting?

And Raiden is the guardian of Earth, he treasures it, so I don't see him allowing it to be blown up, it would be out of character.

In Fate's Hands
I never said that, if you were implying to me, I simply said Elder God's don't take role in Mk regularly, and rules should be specified therefore. Where are Elder God's doing all of this fighting?

And Raiden is the guardian of Earth, he treasures it, so I don't see him allowing it to be blown up, it would be out of character.

hey dont forgot about the nether world buddy

Tha C-Master
How many character's are going there "in character"?

shin_remy
Originally posted by Coleman Trebor
Wait wait wait, you're saying you dont have to give proof, because its just your opinion. yet, you want ME to give proof? You're making yourself look bad, you and your horrible sig. And we've already heard your crappy opinion, and don't care for it. So do you think you could please gtfo my internet now?

I don't need your proof, i don't ask it to you alone, i just ask it to anybody. i think what i believe i everybody's arguments including yours in this debate i think is crappy. Never happend so it is useless. people ASUME they can. never seen it to sooo

your argument is the most crap off them all so.... you don't need to say anything.

Tha C-Master
I'm going to actually have to scan my cards...

Coleman Trebor
I don't need your proof, i don't ask it to you alone, i just ask it to anybody. i think what i believe i everybody's arguments including yours in this debate i think is crappy. Never happend so it is useless. people ASUME they can. never seen it to sooo

your argument is the most crap off them all so.... you don't need to say anything.

oh okay, your a big man huh? Then why dont you back up your words? SHow me, exactly why my argument is crap.

The-Judge

Krone
he doesnt have to....HES BAD!

The-Judge
people who dont like, shin_remy, suck thisbig grin

Lana
This thread's gotten rather out of hand, so I'm closing it.

The-Judge, I've said already to not post pictures like that. This is a warning; do it again and you'll be getting a ban.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.