Chuck Norris Runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K3VIL
Chuck Norris decide to enter Marvel Universe and without his beard, so he's at half of his usual power level, decide to challege these Heroes:

Jobber Prep Time Pimp Armor Aura Team
1.Captain America, Wolverine, Iron Man

Gods who talk Shakespear-like
2.Thor, Hercules, Balder, Hogun, Fandral, Volstagg, Ares, Tyr

Heralders of the big guy with pink horrible armor
3. Silver Surfer, Fallen One, Firelord, Nova, Air Walker, Terrax, Morg, Red Shif, Stardust

Guys who owned Heralders and their pink armor leader with megalomaniac tendencies
4.Thanos, Tyrant

Skyfathers who talk Shakespear-like
5. Zeus, Odin, Rune King Thor

Celestials, also knowed as the cousins of Galactus
6.Celestial Host which invaded Earth, The One Above All, celestial leader is in charge

Abstracts, those who believe God is above Chuck Norris
7.Eternity, Infinity, Chaos and Order, Oblivion, Death, Living Tribunal

Notes: Chuck Norris can fuse with Van Damme and Steven Seagal in the fight with the abstracts if he wants to.

H. S. 6
Clears it with a beard he doesn't have.

General Kon-El
I like how you spent a long time to make a threads that gonna get closed if the mods see it.

galan7777777
this threads gonna get closed

Superboy Prime
No need to know the gauntlet...

Chuck Norris clears it with an arm tied behind his back.

Swanky-Tuna
I like how you spent a lot of time trying to revive a long, long unfunny internet fad.

Superboy Prime
...?

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I like how you spent a lot of time trying to revive a long, long unfunny internet fad.

Who says it's unfunny? laughing out loud laughing Happy Dance

Superboy Prime
Newton's Third Law is wrong: Although it states that for each action, there is an equal and opposite reaction, there is no force equal in reaction to a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick.

bean_machine
Like I've said before Chuck Norris clears any gauntlet imaginable and unimaginable with ease.

Oh and about

Originally posted by K3VIL
Notes: Chuck Norris can fuse with Van Damme and Steven Seagal in the fight with the abstracts if he wants to.

The fusion between these is too much power it would collapse the omniverse an infinite amount of times over.
jawdrop

Not that Chuck Norris couldn't do it on his own. wink

bean_machine
lol

The Pict
Chuck Norris has a heart attack before he even starts, which spares him an ass kicking no expression

Shorty G
He clears the gauntlet then Godzilla turns up....

Tron
no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.