My own made OotP poster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chekmate_09
I made this poster of the Dumbledore's Army.

Guy Fawkes
thats really good what program did u use to make it

chekmate_09
I used several programs.Photoshop and some advanced art creaters.

d-fly_girl008
That's awesome!

TheKingofKINGS!
Ew....no.

d-fly_girl008
Let's see you make a better one then, if you don't like it.

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by d-fly_girl008
Let's see you make a better one then, if you don't like it. I don't do that anymore, lass.

d-fly_girl008
Why not? I mean... you obviously don't think it's very good, so why not prove that you can make a better one??

TheKingofKINGS!
Why not? I mean... you obviously don't think it's very good, so why not prove that you can make a better one??

a) I retired my photoshop skills.

b) proving to you there can be a better image made isn't worth the time or enegry.

d-fly_girl008
Why though??

TheKingofKINGS!
Why though?? which one? A or B?

d-fly_girl008
A.

TheKingofKINGS!
A. On a different forum, people considered my a good sig/image maker. I'd get at least 7 PMs a day, asking for a sig or image of some sort. Eventually, I decided I wasn't going to make anymore. Not even for myself. I did that to rid the me of the requests. Even though I'm on a different forum now, I don't want the same crap to happen. I'm not making anything.

d-fly_girl008
Oh, okay. Just wonderin.

H. S. 6
Good for a beginner. thumb up

ladygrim
Cool

chekmate_09
I have several more,but these are the best ones.I should start making
HBP ones.This is the only Hbp one I have. wink

chekmate_09
Dang it!

d-fly_girl008
That's awesome!!

Barker
Besides the White around the People, they're "Good for Beginners".

leftright

LonDon06
Good Effort

div
i sometimes make sigs for myself or others...but im no expert...can i ask a question..... is there anyway u can get the outline of the person without having to erase it all and have the white crap all around them?....

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by div
i sometimes make sigs for myself or others...but im no expert...can i ask a question..... is there anyway u can get the outline of the person without having to erase it all and have the white crap all around them?.... Yes, but it's an art that must be learned, it cannot be taught.

nehaa
art cannot be taught. confused

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by nehaa
art cannot be taught. confused Art can can be taught. However, removing the white outline from people with out making it look weird is an art which cannot be taught.

dark wizard
awesome great job big grin

div
well...if u learned it...it must be teachable... so?

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by div
well...if u learned it...it must be teachable... so? No. There are skills that are impossible to teach, yet can be learned through yourself. With a basic mindset such as that, you will go nowhere in life.

chekmate_09
sad Um,I accidentally posted this poster on another thread I made,I forgot about this thread. confused Anyway,concerning the removing of the white outlines around the characters,I tried using the history brush in Photoshop.It kinda worked,I guess.Anyways,I'm learning little by little.I'm currently trying to make one of the Prophesy Room.This poster should be the best one I made,I hope and it'll take forever,but thanks for all the comments. big grin

Court Radcliffe
i like them.

d-fly_girl008
I liked the DA one the best.

nehaa
its pretty

chekmate_09
thanx! big grin

nehaa
u're welcome smile

div
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
No. There are skills that are impossible to teach, yet can be learned through yourself. With a basic mindset such as that, you will go nowhere in life.

U...are an ass..that is not an art.....you were just born that way....big grin you bash me...i bash u back *****

H. S. 6
Originally posted by div
U...are an ass..that is not an art.....you were just born that way....big grin you bash me...i bash u back *****

In no way did he bash you. At all.

Your response was unwarranted, ignorant, and childish. Grow up, before you get banned.

nehaa
laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

nehaa
oops wrong thread sorry rolling on floor laughing

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by div
U...are an ass..that is not an art.....you were just born that way....big grin you bash me...i bash u back ***** A) it is an art.
B) Didn't bash you.

C) learn to spell

D.) reported
+

d-fly_girl008
Why the little + sign??

TheKingofKINGS!
Why the little + sign?? An accident.

d-fly_girl008
Oh, okay. I was just curious.

Nickey
Nice poster

TheKingofKINGS!
it's too unreal

chekmate_09
big grin I made one more poster. big grin I didn't have anything to do. erm
Comments would be appriciated.Um,the poster's a bit to dark and all,and it ain't my best.

d-fly_girl008
I like the other ones better.

MR Potter
i like it laughing out loud

chekmate_09
big grin Made another one,this time with photoshop.You're probably gonna like it.

ilovedaniel
Originally posted by chekmate_09
big grin Made another one,this time with photoshop.You're probably gonna like it.

thats really good i love it lol! big grin big grin big grin

chekmate_09
big grin Teehee!I made another one.

chekmate_09
big grin big grin big grin Made another one. smile smile smile

d-fly_girl008
I like them all, but I like the blue one the best!!

Barker
You need competition. leftright

d-fly_girl008
Barker, I love your sig... and I agree, no one really makes posters for Harry Potter...

chekmate_09
Yep,I just have a knack of talent for this. big grin .It actually is pretty fun when you don't have anything to do.There are loads of posters I've made.The past 5 or 6 ,I just started discovering more on what I can do with photoshop.If I had the official photos of the trio from OotP,I'd probably make an just perfect one.By the way,I don't do posters just for HP ,I've made some for other movies.I've made a total of about 25 posters.By the way,who does do the official posters and promo stuff for these type of moves anyway?

chekmate_09
big grin This is the website were I post all the posters and trailers I made,by the way can someone please turn this into a link,for some reason I can't.
s110 . photobucket . com / albums / n108 / HalfBloodPrince_2008 / ?sc=
3& start = 20

MR Potter
Originally posted by chekmate_09
big grin Teehee!I made another one.

Amazing, this picture of lord voldemort is the best.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.