George Lucas interviews

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Akira99
Anyone know where you can read interviews with Lucas about characters and how powerful they are and stuff?

Darth Kreiger
They don't exist, and if you happen to find Supershadow.com, it isn't really Lucas, don't believe him

exanda kane
Lucas takes a back seat to alot of the things writtenand only gives a nod of the head to allow them to be published.

He has said he doesn't deal with EU, and if he had made a nice little list of the <i>strongest jedi</i> etc. it would hamper the cause of this discussion forum wouldn't it.

Akira99
Yeah I figured Supershadow was a phony even before I knew he was one for sure

Advent
No! SuperShadow is the truth! Trust me, I personally know SS. He's a good friend of mine, and we have coffee every now and then. He's met with George Lucas on several occasion, and I was even there once.

I even met his super stunning model girlfriend. roll eyes (sarcastic)

(Let's hope everyone knows this is sarcasm)

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Advent
No! SuperShadow is the truth! Trust me, I personally know SS. He's a good friend of mine, and we have coffee every now and then. He's met with George Lucas on several occasion, and I was even there once.

(Let's hope everyone knows this is sarcasm) LMAO. Lucas doesn't do interviews! He's a Red Wizard! Red Wizards are too badass for interviews!

Captain REX
Originally posted by Advent

So I have met you in person before. ermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.