This team invades Asgard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I watch Pokemon

galan7777777
it would come down to magic, and team one couldnt compete in that area with loki, king thor, and odin............asgardians take this one

Alfheim
What is Captain America doing there?

I watch Pokemon
Originally posted by Alfheim
What is Captain America doing there? Jobber aura.

endrict
why bone claw wolverine? he will die with ease and forget cap.

I watch Pokemon
Ok fine. Screw Wolvie and CA. Add Superboy-Prime and Superman 1 Million to the invading team. big grin

H. S. 6
Superman 1 Million takes it because of his sheer uber-ness. no expression

Grimm22
Originally posted by Alfheim
What is Captain America doing there?

Don't you know? eek!

Cap can embody the american spirit and become more powerful than Classic Thor cool

lilnutta12
when i see some proof i'll believe you grimm

I watch Pokemon

lightaxe
I'm going to have to say the Asgardians would win, too much magic going down for them to lose.

Omega-level
The Asgardians, too much magic and they are on their own territory, after all.

I watch Pokemon
How many Asgardians are they going take down though?

tru-marvell

I watch Pokemon
So it looks like most of Asgard is going to be taken out.

Darth_Erebus
What I want to know is where is The Destroyer during all of this? Afterall, this is Asgard that's being attacked. Let The Asgardians animate it like they did against The Celestials and none of them die, but everyone of the invaders sure as hell does.

I watch Pokemon
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
What I want to know is where is The Destroyer during all of this? Afterall, this is Asgard that's being attacked. Let The Asgardians animate it like they did against The Celestials and none of them die, but everyone of the invaders sure as hell does. The Destroyer is on vacation. smokin'

Grimm22
Originally posted by lilnutta12
when i see some proof i'll believe you grimm

Oh its true shifty

Jesse7
Wow Team 1 would completely curb stomp team 2, all the supermen you mentioned have no weakness to magic, prime, 1 million, sbp, all immune to it, not to mention Wonder woman with all weapons....and the god wave....

This really is a slaughter in team 1's favor.

Alfheim
Originally posted by I watch Pokemon
Jobber aura.

I see so this is new technique for a spite thread huh? So what you do is put a load of powerful heores and fling Captain Americe in there so its not so obvious.

I think Shang Chi and Taskmaster must also have a jobber aura too and all those other countless street levellers.

Yeah and whats BONE CLAW Wolverine doing there???

So basically you got some beef with some Cap and Woilverine fans and decided to do a spite thread. I dont even remember seeing you in the Cap vs Spiderman thread so who do you thik you are?

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by Jesse7
Wow Team 1 would completely curb stomp team 2, all the supermen you mentioned have no weakness to magic, prime, 1 million, sbp, all immune to it, not to mention Wonder woman with all weapons....and the god wave....

This really is a slaughter in team 1's favor.

although id rather jump off a tower than side with superman, i have to agree they take this....ugh...

I watch Pokemon

endrict
if you are going to put logan in just put the normal version.

Alfheim

I watch Pokemon
Originally posted by endrict
if you are going to put logan in just put the normal version. Logan and Cap have been replaced with Superboy-Prime and Superman 1 Million.

D-Block
Is this current Captain Marvel with all of Shazam's power

I watch Pokemon
Originally posted by D-Block
Is this current Captain Marvel with all of Shazam's power Yes.

olympian
Bone Claw Wolverine is here to do what he does best.

"defeating" people more powerful than him without any of it being showed.

Crease
RKT and Odin can't both possess the Odinforce simultaneously. That seriously handicapps Asgard. Not to say they weren't handicapped b4. All they really had t begin with were RKT, Hela and Odin. Everyone else on Asgards team dies quickly. Also, the word invasion implies prep, which would spell doom for a ton of abstracts if Thanos is involved. The Asgardians have no chance.

Arahan
The Greek Gods come to assist the Asgardians.

Nogoodnamesleft
Originally posted by Arahan
The Greek Gods come to assist the Asgardians.

How do you decide that? U aren't the guy who made this thread...

Edit: Plus, Marvel's Greek gods aren't that powerful. There are only two who are really that tough, Zeus and Hercules. The others are all pretty wimpy. And Hermes is probably really slow for a speedster, since in Marvel speed is not that important.

rotiart

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.