Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest DVD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D_Shiznitdog
Does anybody know of any news about the Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest DVD?

CaptinJackLover
nope....but im so happy cuz i might be able to gteit before its out in stores!!! big grin dance

POTC lover xoxo
i have it already......tee hee pirate

CaptinJackLover
omg! no fair!@ how did you get it?

POTC lover xoxo
secret..... big grin

CaptinJackLover
plz tell!

POTC lover xoxo
sry i cant... =/

POTC lover xoxo
but it is amazing if i miss sumthin i can just go bak and chek it out

jessigem
pirated i'm guessing. there's no other way.
it's supposed to come out november 1st. primera de noviembre.

CaptinJackLover
aww thats so unfair. ill probably be getting it very soon. mabe next week

POTC lover xoxo
ya jessigem u guessed rite.............wooooo i luv it

POTC lover xoxo
but i didnt do it

Jack of Blades
yes igot it too vampire

jessigem
you got it pirated too?!
geez. scandals all around.

CaptinJackLover
haha yup

diddly-dum
I'm calling the police!police lol

POTC lover xoxo
NOoooooooooo!!!! lol
no

diddly-dum
JKJKJKJKJK I was kidding!!!

Leggy_n_Merry
Well I assume they mean a pirate (haha pun unavoidable) copy.

Edit: Whoops I wrote that ages ago but I never pressed submit haha.

jessigem
i already said that. i think. yeah.

agh never mind you edited it.

Leggy_n_Merry
Originally posted by jessigem
i already said that. i think. yeah.

agh never mind you edited it.

Lol and I was just about to say "yeah that's why I wrote the edit part" haha.

ivebeendepped43
i have lots of friends who do that. i wish i had it!!!

random21
i want to soooo bad! lol. i cant waitt.

bat14
a realy good fan's waiting for the movie. couse you have'ot the extras an so. if i would have the movie now, i would take it when it comes in the shops, too.

Leggy_n_Merry
Yeah I would too. But I never want pirate DVDs because it's much better waiting for it. And they're crap quality (well most of the time) too.

sccch
Yeah,and you don't get the deleted scenes.

jessigem
happy or the bloopers.
plus, when you actually buy the dvd, you support the movie.
if you get it pirated, you're ripping off the pirates and all you end up with is a crap quality dvd w/ none of the good stuff on it.

ivebeendepped43
exactly! u wanna support the dvd! i find it funny how you can "pirate" a pirate movie. lol piracy. i starting laughing hysterically when i saw that on one of my cds it said "piracy is punishable by law" my mom had no idea why i was laughing so hard.

jessigem
and it's true. it is punishable by law.
but i guess that doesn't really matter when you think of how many people on here have the pirated copy. shifty

ivebeendepped43
i no. lol pirated...that is still funny. ok, over that.

jessigem
lol

random21
guess what guys??
only about 2 and 1/2 more months til potc2 comes out on dvd
big grin

sccch
Originally posted by random21
guess what guys??
only about 2 and 1/2 more months til potc2 comes out on dvd
big grin Happy Dance

ladygrim
Originally posted by POTC lover xoxo
i have it already......tee hee pirate

jessigem
but do you have the bloopers/deleted scenes/commentaries?! huh? do ya?!

punk youpi

gavinh2006
I have copies, but then I buy the proper DVD if it's a one I desperately want, like Harry Potter 4 as I have that on copy and proper, I really want POTC2 desperatly

coolmovies
Is it gonna be a two disk set ?? what about the extres

jessigem
what?! who said anything about a two disk set?
anyways, that's what they did for the 1st movie. they put the dvd on 1 disk and the extras on another disk.

Leggy_n_Merry
Yeah big films like this almost always have two discs. Yay!

ivebeendepped43
yay 2 disk sets!!!!!! i just saw pirates for the 4th time and im excited! yayayayayay!!!!!

willofthewisp
Anyone heard of what else will be with the dvd besides the deleted scenes and bloopers?

Jack of Blades
Interviews?

jessigem
commentaries?
a key?
THE MOVIE?!

sccch
A 25% off coupon on select movies...I get one in almost every DVD I buy.

jessigem
laughing out loud
i wasn't expecting that answer.
but that's true. i get em too.

ivebeendepped43
i wish i new what was on the dvd

sccch
I wish I HAD the DVD!

jessigem
ME TOO eek!

ivebeendepped43
oh ya! it needs to come out NOW!!

jessigem
*sigh*
2 1/2 months
but i guess they'll go by fast because school starts

ivebeendepped43
fast?School? thatll make it go 5x as slow!

jessigem
it doesn't for me. with all the stupid homework and stuff i think it goes like ZOOOOOOM

ivebeendepped43
lucky

jessigem
not really. cuz then it feels like i don't have time for anything.

sccch
And my parents say that being a Freshmen is goes by REALLY fast.

ivebeendepped43
wow, cool

jessigem
it did go by fast when i was a freshman.

sccch
See. It shouldn't be to long for me. smile

Leggy_n_Merry
it doesn't for me. with all the stupid homework and stuff i think it goes like ZOOOOOOM

Yup when you start back in school is goes SUPER fast! And it'll be Christmas aswell before we know it! Yaaaay!! Oooh I can't wait for the DVD!!! What date is it out? And where does it say? 'Cause it doesn't say on Amazon (well it doesn't say on the UK one anyway).

jessigem
November 1st (it's supposed to come out)
i saw that in one of these threads somewhere but i don't know who posted it.
big grin

CaptinJackLover
YAYAY! NOVEMBER 1st!!!! I'm gonna buy it the day it comes out!!! WOOT WOOT! but i still cant wait that long

Leggy_n_Merry
Oh me too.. I just HAVE to have it the day it comes out big grin

CaptinJackLover
I WILL get it the day comes out. there is no dought about that. im gonna mark Nov. 1 in my calendar! big grin

jessigem
laughing out loud
i'm hoping to get it the day it comes out. i had to wait a week to buy the 1st movie because my parents wouldn't take me to the frikkin store so i could buy it and when i went the next day they were sold out.

CaptinJackLover
O my parents are definatley gonna take me. they promised...as long as i stop talking to them about all the pirate theories i read on here, for a week (which will ber very very hard for me) and as long as i dont beg them to go see Santa Calus 3 just so i could see the POTC 3 trailer. LOL so I will get it the day it comes out.

jessigem
lucky. my parents are flaky.

CaptinJackLover
hahah.

but i wont be able to bring up pirates AT ALL. not even once! for a whole week! thats soo hard for me

D_Shiznitdog
From davisdvd.com,

D_Shiznitdog
These pictures are thanks to coolmovies.

D_Shiznitdog
And standard edition:

jessigem
lol at first i thought that the octopus tantacle was the front of the ship.

coolmovies
1st of nov is that a uk date or usa for the dvd ??

Leggy_n_Merry
eek! Look how cool the cover is!! It's so pretty! The turquoiseness of it all. It's much better than The Curse of the Black Pearl one.

Yeah I was wondering about the date aswell. But I doubt we'd get it a whole month before America. Maybe whoever said it was November 1st was wrong or something. Oh I just looked it up on comingsoon.net and it says December 5th aswell http://www.comingsoon.net/news/topnews.php?id=16155 Oh we have to wait ages sad

CaptinJackLover
I just read on Keiraweb.com that the DVD isnt coming out till DECEMBER 5!!!

jessigem
WHAT?!
*sigh* that sucks. i guess whoever i heard the november date from was wrong....

i like the color of this one but the curse of the black pearl cover had better pics of liz, jack, and will.

Chiki Mina
well like if u count 5 monts after the mont the movie was released then thats when the dvd will come out for example
pirates 2 came out in july count 5 months aug sept oct nov dec and it usually comes out on the first tuesday of the month. so well have to wait
sad

Leggy_n_Merry
WHAT?!

i like the color of this one but the curse of the black pearl cover had better pics of liz, jack, and will.

The picture of Elizabeth looks nearly exactly the same except that in The Curse of the Black Pearl one she's making a more sexy look and in the Dead Man's Chest one she looks more shocked lol. And I prefer the picture of Will on the Dead Man's Chest one.. I remember a few months before Dead Man's Chest came out and in the cinema near me they had a huuuuge poster of it and I nearly died when I saw it haha! And they had ones of Elizabeth and Jack too. And the Jack one is better on The Curse of the Black Pearl one, I agree.

I'll post both covers to compare (The Curse of the Black Pearl one is a poster rather than the DVD cover but their faces are the same, it's just the bottom bit that's different).

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a122/your_history_is_mine/PiratesOfTheCaribbeanTheCurseOfT-1.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a122/your_history_is_mine/PiratesOfTheCaribbeanDeadMansChestD.jpg

Originally posted by Chiki Mina
well like if u count 5 monts after the mont the movie was released then thats when the dvd will come out for example
pirates 2 came out in july count 5 months aug sept oct nov dec and it usually comes out on the first tuesday of the month. so well have to wait
sad

Oh yeah I usually know they come out 5 months after they were released in the cinema but I didn't work it out for some reason. Oh well it'll come really quick big grin

Chiki Mina
lol awe
well lets just pray these months pass by real fast wink
meanwhile we can make up things on what is on the special features and the bloopers!

Chiki Mina
OO by the way i agree w u there about the posters like their expressions look different! lol

CaptinJackLover
Originally posted by Leggy_n_Merry
The picture of Elizabeth looks nearly exactly the same except that in The Curse of the Black Pearl one she's making a more sexy look and in the Dead Man's Chest one she looks more shocked lol. And I prefer the picture of Will on the Dead Man's Chest one.. I remember a few months before Dead Man's Chest came out and in the cinema near me they had a huuuuge poster of it and I nearly died when I saw it haha! And they had ones of Elizabeth and Jack too. And the Jack one is better on The Curse of the Black Pearl one, I agree.

I'll post both covers to compare (The Curse of the Black Pearl one is a poster rather than the DVD cover but their faces are the same, it's just the bottom bit that's different).

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a122/your_history_is_mine/PiratesOfTheCaribbeanTheCurseOfT-1.jpg
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a122/your_history_is_mine/PiratesOfTheCaribbeanDeadMansChestD.jpg

Oh yeah I usually know they come out 5 months after they were released in the cinema but I didn't work it out for some reason. Oh well it'll come really quick big grin

same with will. he looks almost exactly the same except angrier in the DMC one

coolmovies
Get the dvd when it comes out you dont get any extres with a pirated one !

jessigem
he looks so windblown on the DMC cover. but i thin keira and johnny look better on the CotBP cover. my opinion.

Chiki Mina
i agree w u jessigem. they still are pretty ppl lol BUT just on the cover they both looked better in cotbp

Leggy_n_Merry
lol awe
well lets just pray these months pass by real fast wink
meanwhile we can make up things on what is on the special features and the bloopers!

Oooh I love blooper reels they're so funny! Every DVD should have them. Haha on the Curse of the Black Pearl one and Orlando makes all those coughing like noises and "arrrgh" and stuff haha I love that laughing out loud I wonder what funny things they did while filming Dead Man's Chest..

Originally posted by CaptinJackLover
same with will. he looks almost exactly the same except angrier in the DMC one

Yeah I was thinking that but if you see the Curse of the Black Pearl picture of Will when he's on his own his hair looks totally different. And his face is facing to the side a bit more in the Dead Man's Chest one.. haha not like that is much different.

Leggy_n_Merry
he looks so windblown on the DMC cover. but i thin keira and johnny look better on the CotBP cover. my opinion.

Sorry.. didn't see the last few posts when I wrote my last post 'cause the email only just came saying you replied. I was just going to say he looked windblown in the Dead Man's Chest one in my last post too!

Yeah Jack does, and I think I like the Elizabeth picture better too in the first one.. but I still prefer the new cover, but that might be just 'cause it's new and like I'm not used to it. But as I said I like the colour big grin

evilm0nki3
Jack looks happier on Dmc hehe

evilm0nki3
the first movie was red and the second is green, what do yall think the third will be?

CaptinJackLover
hmm...i wonder why....mabe cuz he got one of the best kisses in his entire life!

evilm0nki3
haha yeeeah

CaptinJackLover
Happy Dance

jessigem
the first movie was more brown than red
i bet the third will be either blue or a deep red. some kind of asianish color like that.

ivebeendepped43
WHAT?!

i like the color of this one but the curse of the black pearl cover had better pics of liz, jack, and will. i think that Jack looks much ssexxier when he smiles, so i like Jack's DMC dvd pic better than COTBP

jessigem
he's so sneaky when he smiles, but i like him better on the DMC cover too. it's just liz and will that look better on the cotbp in my imo

ivebeendepped43
they look exactley the same? have u never noticed that?

jessigem
what look exactly the same? the pics?
nooooo they don't

moviefreak_173
I don't like the border around the 2 Dics cover. It doesn't match the first movies slip cover.

Chiki Mina
i dont care what the design is i just want the damn movie!! lol

jessigem
big grin
ditto

CaptinJackLover
double ditto!

coolmovies
I dont think its a slip cover

jessigem
isn't the slip cover exactly the same as the regular cover? like it has the same pics on it right?

Chiki Mina
well i have no idea..again i just want the dvd i dont need the fancy smancy cover w bling blings lol

Leggy_n_Merry
isn't the slip cover exactly the same as the regular cover? like it has the same pics on it right?

Yeah I think.

Oh I like the Jack picture better on the first one.. I like the whole sword and gun thing it's super cool! And he looks all dark and mysterious and sexy. Phwoar.

coolmovies
the problum with slip cases is that they stick out off your dvd collection

Leggy_n_Merry
I never keep them on coz that annoys me too. I just keep them in a drawer.

coolmovies
I bin them

jessigem
? they don't stick out of my dvd collection. maybe because most of my dvd's have slip covers.

coolmovies
thats what am on about

evilm0nki3
i lost the slip cover from the first one hehe

jessigem
big grin not me. i'm the only one at my house that watches it, so i keep it in my room.

Leggy_n_Merry
Originally posted by evilm0nki3
i lost the slip cover from the first one hehe

My one didn't have a slip cover sad Not a lot of DVDs that I buy do. Maybe it's just in America that most films have them or something.

coolmovies
They didnt have one in the first place

jessigem
the potc dvd didn't have a slip cover? maybe im not sure what a slip cover is....

evilm0nki3
hm well i lost the carboard thing that comes off so i can get the dvd out stick out tongue

jessigem
so is that the slip cover? cuz that's what i thought, and i still have mine....

moviefreak_173
My copy of COTBP came with a slip cover. I refuse to buy DVD's at Walmart because they remove the slip covers and sell the DVD's without them.

Chiki Mina
i prefer to buy dvds at suncoast

CaptinJackLover
I get movies wherever i see a movie i want lol big grin but i dont go to Walmart either.

Chiki Mina
wal mart or k mart

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/customsig_100151_6k.gif

CaptinJackLover
walmart...idk why. i just dont like it there. and its always hard to find which DVD you are looking for cuz its always a mess...at least its been at all the Walmarts ive been to

Chiki Mina
well again i prefer suncoast. i mean it is a dvd store and has a world wide of dvds..i love it there im planning to work there soon and myabe live there lol

CaptinJackLover
HAHAHA yeah cuz living in a DVD store is VERY normal (sarcastic) lol smile

jessigem
i get my dvds from target most of the time. sometimes i get them from tower records or best buy. but i love target. it has EVERYTHING.

Chiki Mina
I MISS TARGET! Puerto Rico doesnt have Target or Best Buy sad

CaptinJackLover
Did you just move to Puerto Rico?

i couldnt live without either of those places! i feel your pain!

jessigem
omg
that sucks.
i couldn't live w/o target. literally i couldn't. i get everything from target except food. i get water, sometimes clothes(i like their shirts), books(sometimes because they don't have alot), VIDEO GAMES, dvds, toiletry stuff, nail polish, earrings.....the list could go on forever.

CaptinJackLover
LOL so true i couldnt either!

Chiki Mina
well i lived in kentucky..dont get me wrong its a good state but i was homesick. i moved to puerto rico 2 years ago. and even though i miss target and best buy, i feel good to be at home again

CaptinJackLover
Oh kewl! how long did you live in Kentucky?

Chiki Mina
uuuum 7 years
and 1 year in ohio
part of it was for me to learn english..but still i was sooo homesick

CaptinJackLover
O kewl. Ive been to puerto rico before. never lived there but my dad has

jessigem
i think it would be nice to live in puerto rico. i gotta master my spanish first though.....

Chiki Mina
right now is super hot...God is so damn hot. August is the hottest month of the year in puerto rico...i always say this but i think its global warming miffed

CaptinJackLover
global warming is BAD!!! grr mad lol

Chiki Mina
grr ppl are too damn lazy to recycle

jessigem
lol so does my friend. last month it was like 102 in LA(nothing to complain about if you're in nevada, but for us citygoers it's pretty damn hot) and she kept saying "stupid global warming. now what's gunna happen to the penguins?!"
it was hilarious laughing out loud
i recycle big grin

CaptinJackLover
i know seriously. they need help. maybe more people should care more about living! if they want to live then they should care about the earth! my goodness....

Chiki Mina
i knoow. they waste more time inventing edible condoms, aliens, big foot, then actually inventing something to prevent global warming...poor penguins!!
we should make a shelter for the poor penguins

CaptinJackLover
hahah edible condoms! lol

i know the penguins are so cute and its like the people WANT to kill them! grrr

jessigem
and the polar bears. and those cute little white baby seals. have you ever seen a pic of thos things? their eyes are so huge and sad looking...

D_Shiznitdog
Who knew this post would leave to a conversation about global warming? laughing

Chiki Mina
im sorry that was my fault lolblushing

CaptinJackLover
hahah welll thats what happens in like every other thread....there is always offtopicness in other threads

CaptinJackLover
im sorry that was my fault lolblushing

its ok it makes things interesting

Chiki Mina
lol God i cant wait for dead mans chest dvds and its bloopers!!

D_Shiznitdog
It would make it interesting if I said I loved global warming.

CaptinJackLover
lol God i cant wait for dead mans chest dvds and its bloopers!!

omg! me 2!!! im soo excited! big grin

CaptinJackLover
Originally posted by D_Shiznitdog
It would make it interesting if I said I loved global warming.

yeah so dont!

jessigem
lol this all started with me saying that it was hot or something right? and then chiki said something about global warming and i said save the polar bears and penguins and seals......and the rest writes itself happy

im so tired of waiting for the dvd. talking about it on here just makes me want it more big grin

CaptinJackLover
yeah thats what started it

diddo! big time ditto! i wnat it soo bad! i cnat wait!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>