What characters powers and abilities would u most like to have?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galan7777777
ok you can have any characters power in the marvel/dc omniverse, but the catch is that if that character has a weakness you will get that as well- (example: if u choose supermans powers then u would get his weakness to kryptonite) i would personally choose to have the power of Galactus, because his power and omniscents is well worth the price of having to feed on planets........what would u pick?

Superboy Prime
Lobo.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Lobo. yeah he's pretty good.....immortality and copying are great attributes

Inhuman
The runner - All the fine honeys would love me cool Downside - so will the fatties and uglies sad

lilnutta12
whoever can do absoloutely anything on a toaa - LT - spectre power level

galan7777777
Originally posted by Inhuman
The runner - All the fine honeys would love me cool Downside - so will the fatties and uglies sad lol, thats the worst downside immaginable!

bean_machine
I would love to have the powers of Spiderman.

Superboy Prime
Wonder what's with people obsession with getting God-like powers...that would be boring after a while.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Wonder what's with people obsession with getting God-like powers...that would be boring after a while. if i had 2 pick an earthly based characters powers they'd be deadpools, he's an immortal badass and he's a pimp

juggernaut66666
darkness

Superboy Prime
Damn right he is.

galan7777777
lol

The Pict
Eternity or someone like that

H. S. 6
Franklin Richards. cool

galan7777777
Originally posted by The Pict
Eternity or someone like that but erernity's not even a "real" being he's everywhere, never in physical form, what would u do with that?

Soleran
Care Bears, cuz they care and they show it.

Or maybe Rainbow Brite cuz colors are cool and I would get a magic pony!

galan7777777
Originally posted by Soleran
Care Bears, cuz they care and they show it.

Or maybe Rainbow Brite cuz colors are cool and I would get a magic pony! or BUCKY! cap america's old sidekick! man was he awesome lol jk.........

lilnutta12
lol
the looney tunes - completely indestructible - they can re-rite time i saw it on a episode of bugs bunny

there great

lilnutta12
aunt mays shifty whistle

galan7777777
u gotta stay in the marvel/dc omniverse lol.........so the slosest to a cartoon is some1 like slapstick or mxyzptlk

lilnutta12
tru very tru

The Pict
Originally posted by galan7777777
but erernity's not even a "real" being he's everywhere, never in physical form, what would u do with that?

He uses a body to appear in physical form. But if i chose someone off the cosmics levels it might be shaggy man. I would be super strong, indestructible and have no weaknesses.

lilnutta12
plus theres qwsp from the 5th dimension he is suposed to be stronger than mxyzptlk

saw on a site - dont no the name though.....................

galan7777777
Originally posted by The Pict
He uses a body to appear in physical form. But if i chose someone off the cosmics levels it might be shaggy man. I would be super strong, indestructible and have no weaknesses. yeah but u gotta deal with a lame ass name like that lol

lilnutta12

galan7777777

lilnutta12
somebody - gza - some person

lilnutta12
aaaaaaaaaaaaah 4get it

lilnutta12
i am not an alien im not an angel i drink beer i batter geek i have a mobile i watch zorro and your thinkin What the f**k?

The Pict
yeah but u gotta deal with a lame ass name like that lol

wouldn't want his name or appearance, just his powers.

lilnutta12
i fought shaggy man was from scooby-doo at 1st

The Pict
Originally posted by lilnutta12
i fought shaggy man was from scooby-doo at 1st

laughing

Ultraman Baltan
Either Superma, Ultraman, or Flash 3.

Thanos_THOTU
To make things cklear there is just 1 omniverse.
DC, Marvel and even our own reality is a part of it.

And yeah, the Pre-retcon Beyonders power would be fine with me.
Pre-retcon Molecule man would be fine too.
And maybe, just maybe the Living Tribunal...

galan7777777
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
To make things cklear there is just 1 omniverse.
DC, Marvel and even our own reality is a part of it.

And yeah, the Pre-retcon Beyonders power would be fine with me.
Pre-retcon Molecule man would be fine too.
And maybe, just maybe the Living Tribunal... molecule man/beyonder are good picks, but LT spends all of time judging the multiverse, i consider that a weakness, and that would suck

Thanos_1971
I'll be happy with Thanos.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Thanos_1971
I'll be happy with Thanos. yeah normal thanos is still awesome

Thanos_THOTU
molecule man/beyonder are good picks, but LT spends all of time judging the multiverse, i consider that a weakness, and that would suck
Hey, you just said power and abillities... Nothing of becoming the real character, read the topic title.

galan7777777
GALACTUS

galan7777777
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Hey, you just said power and abillities... Nothing of becoming the real character, read the topic title. yeah i know, ure right those r the stipulations, but even so pre ret molecule man/beyonder far surpass LT's power

juggernaut66666
i think this is stupid what would you do with galactuses power?

The Pict
eat planets

galan7777777
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
i think this is stupid what would you do with galactuses power? well the real question is "what cant u do with it?" its the power cosmic, almost anything immaginable can be accomplished, and plus galactus is omniscent, that alone is an awesome trait 2 have

I watch Pokemon

galan7777777

complexbrother
Sersi the Eternal. whenever I want to party, poof I now have a new nightclub to party in. her powerset ...

Sersi has the standard abilities of Earth's Eternals, though she has focused the majority of her power into Transmutational abilities and passed it off as illusion or magic over the centuries.

Cosmic Energy Manipulation: Sersi can manipulate cosmic energy, projecting beams of force, heat, or light from her eyes and hands.
Flight: Sersi, like all Eternals, has mastered the art of flight.
Illusion Generation: Sersi is able to generate illusions that affect all five human senses.
Invulnerability: Sersi is resistant against cold, disease, electricity, energy, heat, radiation and toxin attacks. She does not age, and can only be killed if her atoms are scattered.
Levitation: Sersi can levitate herself and up to eleven others.
Matter Transmutation: Sersi is the only living Fifth Level adept at matter transmutation (on a 1-5 scale). She has an unearthly ability to alter molecular and atomic structures, allowing her near-unlimited power in altering all forms of matter, including living organisms.
Mind Control: Sersi can control the minds of Eternals, Deviants, and humans.
Telekinesis: Sersi can telekinetically manipulate objects and generate a force field.
Telepathy: Sersi can communicate telepathically, her mind can not be read, though she can not mentally read the mind of any Deviant.
Teleportation: Sersi can teleport herself and others, but finds the process uncomfortable.
Uni-Mind: Sersi, like all Eternals, can join the Uni-Mind.

rotiart
Silver Surfer. Because the power cosmic lets me do just about anything I want. I'm very powerful. but there are still those who overpower me. He has a zen like persona to him. I like it.

Creshosk
Anything that would allow me to alter my own abilites and or create people and stuff... maybe a dimensional travel ability too...

Darth Vegas
Amazo.

Thanos_THOTU
Of course you pick the most powerful cosmic being you know...
More power is allways better than just power.

rotiart
I'd want the hat of that one kid from Dungeons and dragons.. but i'd like to know how to use it.

celestialdemon
Exodus. Immense telepathic and telekinetic power, flight, teleportation. That's all I need. big grin

Grimm22
Supes- Awesome powers

Downside- Your weakness is red light and a glowing green rock stick out tongue

Wolverine2006
Current Wolverine...that wuld be badass. I'd get 2 shank people and I wuldnt be able to get A.I.D.S.

K3VIL
Heroes Side:
Powerhouses
Thor, Captain Marvel (Shazam), Green Lantern.

Mid Level
Superboy, Namor, Arkon

Villains Side:
Powerhouses
Darkseid, Graviton, Magneto

Masterminds:
Baron Helmut Zemo

Low Level
Mr. Freeze with power armor, Captain Cold, Hobgoblin, Green Goblin

Captain_WV
i would want to have Magnetos powers, i would love to be the master of magnetism!! Is being Jewish a power?

Tron
Moved...

Tassadar
Doomsdays.

rotiart
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Current Wolverine...that wuld be badass. I'd get 2 shank people and I wuldnt be able to get A.I.D.S.

You wouldn't get aids.. .cause in real life you'd only get girls by force.. and thats illegal buddy. :P unless you got money...

As far as powers.. being a low level telekinetic could be fun.

Being a telepath i'd just abuse my powers.. but at least with tk... i can always turn on my car before i get in so it isn't so hot...

Creshosk
Originally posted by rotiart
You wouldn't get aids.. .cause in real life you'd only get girls by force.. and thats illegal buddy. :P unless you got money... Ugly isn't one of his powers...b Unless you're saying that Wolverine2006 regardless of powers . . oh, oh okay. . .

mighty adam
captain marvel dc powers plus magento powers and all celestials tec. yup i would be will all most un beatable. oh yeah and reed/bat man smarts lol YEAH.

pr1983
Superman's... though i dunno if i'd be corrupted by em...

if not his, then someone like Colossus...

freezedoom
Robin's martial arts moves
Starfire's starbolts
Cyborg's sonic cannon and superhuman strength
Raven's psychic powers
Beast Boy's shape shifting
Mondo's summoning powers
Rockna's spells
Danny Phantom's ghost powers
and Kirby copy ability

mighty adam
better yet i would have all flash powers and magnetos powers oh nate grey powers too dam thats godly.

Sin I AM
I'd merge Iceman with Human Torch and totally be the shit

half fire half ice

galan7777777
id pick galactus as a universal power, but if i had to say on earth id want deadpools abilities

rotiart
If I didn't look like an idiot... Metamorpho...

jnt29904
Thanos, unstoppable.

TheKahn
Silver Surfer's power cosmic.......you could shit gold and piss tequila. yes

UniOmni
GL easy. Or Surfer.
Both are at the top of the power heap.

Demonic Phoenix
What, no Bone-claw wolverineeek!

Endless Mike
I pick Pre - Crisis Superman's power: The power to make up new powers whenever I want.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.