Deathstroke vs. Captain America- arm wrestle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
Arm wrestling. Who will win?

batdude123
Deathstroke ftw.

galan7777777
deathstroke

Deathstroke
Deathstroke breaks his arm.

Mider999
yay cap starts spouting off deathstroke your a merc you undermind what freedom really is then deathstroke mocks him to the point of breaking caps spirit then says lets get this show over with blue boy and breaks his arm, then says be seeing you.

Grimm22
DS has the strength advantage here, not by a to, but enougth to secure him a victory.

DS 9/10

Cap wins one because he summons the strength of Abe Lincoln and rips off DS's arm big grin

batdude123
Originally posted by Grimm22
DS has the strength advantage here, not by a to, but enougth to secure him a victory.

DS 9/10

Cap wins one because he summons the strength of Abe Lincoln and rips off DS's arm big grin

No, he's considerably stronger than Cap is. no expression 10x to be exact.

Priest
Originally posted by batdude123
wat so he can press 10tons?

batdude123
Originally posted by Priest
wat so he can press 10tons?

10x peak human.

Grimm22

If so then he should be in the 10 - 15 ton range

ExtraMision5555

DS 9/10

lol

Validus
Didn't Slade hold up a bridge for a few moments?

Grimm22
10x peak human.

I've never understood why Marvel has always said Cap is peak human.

He is enchanced human, like Wolverine

Priest

yea tru, he at least at class 2

batdude123

That kind of crap fluctuates. It's the same reason why we recently saw Batman press close to a ton.

And like Validus said, DS helped support a bridge for a short while. A little out of reach for just a 10x peak human, don't you think? So anyway, based on average showings, DS is roughly 10x stronger than Cap.

batdude123
Originally posted by Priest
yea tru, he at least at class 2

Cap CANNOT press 4000 pounds, that's just rediculous.

Soleran
Cap CANNOT press 4000 pounds, that's just rediculous.

Dude Cap can do whatever he wants.

Grimm22
Peak Human- 1 Ton

Batman

Enchanced Human - 2.5 Tons

Wolverine and Cap

batdude123
Peak Human- 1 Ton

Batman

Enchanced Human - 2.5 Tons

Wolverine and Cap

Cap CANNOT press that much. Show me ONE scan of him doing something similar. Until then, it's just you WANTING to believe that. He is PEAK human. That's what the serum was designed for, and feats fluctuate, but he's still in the same class.

Batman's been shown to kick down entire trees and punch through brick walls. I don't go around saying he can press 2.5 tons.

Juntai
Deathstroke.

Grimm22
Cap CANNOT press that much. Show me ONE scan of him doing something similar. Until then, it's just you WANTING to believe that. He is PEAK human. That's what the serum was designed for, and feats fluctuate, but he's still in the same class.

Batman's been shown to kick down entire trees and punch through brick walls. I don't go around saying he can press 2.5 tons.

Ok fine maybe not 2.5 tons, but im positive that Cap's stats are beyond those that Batman could reach through any kind of training. Thats what makes it enchanced

batdude123
Ok fine maybe not 2.5 tons, but im positive that Cap's stats are beyond those that Batman could reach through any kind of training. Thats what makes it enchanced

You wanting to believe that isn't going to solve anything. He doesn't have feats that put him above lifting even 2200lbs, let alone what you're trying to say. Yes, he might be SLIGHTLY enhanced, but not so much to where he can lift that much. I could see him lifting (AND BELIEVING IT) 2500-2750 pounds, but he is still in that class between (if there even is one) peak human, and enhanced.

General Kon-El
Ok fine maybe not 2.5 tons, but im positive that Cap's stats are beyond those that Batman could reach through any kind of training. Thats what makes it enchanced Marvel states he is capable of lifting twice his weight.

Grimm22
You wanting to believe that isn't going to solve anything. He doesn't have feats that put him above lifting even 2200lbs, let alone what you're trying to say. Yes, he might be SLIGHTLY enhanced, but not so much to where he can lift that much. I could see him lifting (AND BELIEVING IT) 2500-2750 pounds, but he is still in that class between (if there even is one) peak human, and enhanced.

Alright fine erm

1900-2000 and thats my final author stick out tongue

batdude123
Alright fine erm

1900-2000 and thats my final offer stick out tongue

Gracias amigo. wink

Soljer

Comparing apples to oranges, friend. Real world people can punch through brick, and I guarantee you that they can't press anywhere near two tons.

On the other hand, Cap has easily tossed around 800 pounds, EFFORTLESSLY pressed 2200, ripped steel from the frame of a tractor, caught a torpedo, pulled a (full) supply truck (which had a snapped axle) through SAND, and has had his strength described as "preternatural" from time to time.

Even with all of this, I would say that 2.5 tons is pushing it. Two tons would be the high end of what I would consider realistic for Captain America, with three thousand pounds being the low end. Somewhere between 1.5 and 2 tons seems about right...

srankmissingnin
Captain America once walked around carrying his motorcycle above his head because he didn't want the enemy soldiers to hear it. I would say he is certainly somewhere between class 2 and class 5.

long pig
Cap can lift 1 ton at most, so can Batman and Slade is more than a bit stronger than Batman.

The best strength feats I've seen for Slade are the "Strong as 100 men" feat and the winning of a tug of war with Donna, the 25 tonner.

He's stronger than all hell. His stats are off by a lot, otherwise how is he faster than the speed of thought? He couldn't be at 10x peak speed.

rotiart
How did Deathstroke get so strong? mutatation or something? i thought he was a normal human.

long pig
He got a super soldier serum, just like Cap. The difference is his serum made him stronger, faster, smarter, more durable and enhanced his senses thousands of times that of a human.

Nothing normal at all about the guy.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by long pig
He got a super soldier serum, just like Cap. The difference is his serum made him stronger, faster, smarter, more durable and enhanced his senses thousands of times that of a human.

Holy crap it's long pig! Haven't seen you posting in awhile.

Grimm22
Originally posted by long pig

Oh and he can use 90% of his brain big grin

Alfheim

Well there is a pic of him easily benchpressing 1100 lbs , so he should be able to lift over 1 ton thats for sure.

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Captain America once walked around carrying his motorcycle above his head because he didn't want the enemy soldiers to hear it. I would say he is certainly somewhere between class 2 and class 5.

Was this before he was frozen?

K3VIL
Last time saw Cap lifting something, he was struggling with a car in Red Zone, when the Red Skull unleashed through the AIM a virus on the USA.

Inhuman
1 Ton

Batman

I dont care how much training bats has he CANNOT lift a ton I would say 700 max. 800 is pushing it.
Yea I know about the pis feats... He still cant lift close to a ton.

Priest
cap can, ive seen cap press 1600 pounds

batdude123
Originally posted by Soljer
Comparing apples to oranges, friend. Real world people can punch through brick, and I guarantee you that they can't press anywhere near two tons.

On the other hand, Cap has easily tossed around 800 pounds, EFFORTLESSLY pressed 2200, ripped steel from the frame of a tractor, caught a torpedo, pulled a (full) supply truck (which had a snapped axle) through SAND, and has had his strength described as "preternatural" from time to time.

Even with all of this, I would say that 2.5 tons is pushing it. Two tons would be the high end of what I would consider realistic for Captain America, with three thousand pounds being the low end. Somewhere between 1.5 and 2 tons seems about right...

And Batman has knocked down entire steel doors and kicked down a huge tree with ONE kick. I still don't go around saying he can press 2 tons. And it's funny how you say I'M comparing apples to oranges when you only listed ONE lifting feat and a bunch of other huey. Batman can do stuff like that as well, it doesn't mean he can press 4000 pounds. 2750 pounds is pushing it for Captain America.

batdude123
Originally posted by Inhuman
I dont care how much training bats has he CANNOT lift a ton I would say 700 max. 800 is pushing it.
Yea I know about the pis feats... He still cant lift close to a ton.

Okay, so that would mean that EVERY single lifting feat of Cap's ABOVE peak human is PIS as well, right? roll eyes (sarcastic) Because the SSS only made him peak human in strength, so I guess everything he does is PIS too. erm No, you have to look outside the box. That kind of crap fluctuates. It's not set in stone that a peak human can only lift so much.

batdude123
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

Motorcycles weigh NOWHERE NEAR 5 tons. Maybe 800 pounds, max. The average is actually around 500 pounds.

Soljer
And Batman has knocked down entire steel doors and kicked down a huge tree with ONE kick. I still don't go around saying he can press 2 tons. And it's funny how you say I'M comparing apples to oranges when you only listed ONE lifting feat and a bunch of other huey. Batman can do stuff like that as well, it doesn't mean he can press 4000 pounds. 2750 pounds is pushing it for Captain America.

Kicking down a door is hardly impressive, steel or not. It's all about the hinges and the frame.

Not to mention kicking is hardly a pressing feat, as the lifting strength we are talking about has more to do with the upper body, than the lower.

Regardless, Cap still has plenty of feats to push him towards the two ton class.

Kicking down a tree. Haha, okay.

batdude123
Originally posted by Soljer
Kicking down a door is hardly impressive, steel or not. It's all about the hinges and the frame.

Not to mention kicking is hardly a pressing feat, as the lifting strength we are talking about has more to do with the upper body, than the lower.

Regardless, Cap still has plenty of feats to push him towards the two ton class.

Kicking down a tree. Haha, okay.

Again, he has one lifting feat that puts him in the 2500-2750 pound range by lifting the weight that was 2200 pounds. Nothing else he's really done suggests he can lift 4000 pounds. NOTHING. I've talked with KAM about this, and he couldn't even prove that Cap is class 2 or above because he just kept showing feats of him smashing into stuff and knocking it down. Well, lifting something is definitely a horse of a different color. Recently, Batman has pressed closed to 2000 pounds, but Cap could easily lift that. It doesn't mean (nor has he showed) that he has the ability to lift anything in the 4000 pound range. Once again, 2750 pounds, or MAYBE 2900 pounds is pushing it with Captain America.

And what's to snicker at the tree feat? confused That's physically impossible to anybody on the planet. It was a gigantic tree that had a girth of at least five or more feet. He kicked it down with one kick. How is that laughable? Do you consider that not impressive or something? That would take a tremendous amount of force (it is physically impossible for somebody to do that, but it's the fun of comics).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.