Orochi Iori Vs Evil Ryu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Swe_Bum
Now.. who wins?!

They Fight in an Open field... no objects

I want to know every ones opinion smile

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Swe_Bum
Now.. who wins?!

They Fight in an Open field... no objects

I want to know every ones opinion smile

What's the difference in strength, between iori and orochi iori, Because Orochi Iori beat shingo and kyo, but got his arse handed to him and his powers stolen by ash.

Swe_Bum
Meh..

Remulous
evil ryu

Swe_Bum
no

Remulous
why not hes got the shungokusatsu,thats all he needs,it may not be an easy fight but it wont b a hard 1 either

Emperor Ashtar
Again, does anyone know the difference in strength between Iori and Orochi Iori. BTW, Orochi Iori has enough Area effecting moves to keep Satsu no Ryu busy.

Remulous
yeah but ive never seen O iori do any thing 2 devastating and althoug ryus mind is tainted he can still sorta controll himself

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Remulous
yeah but ive never seen O iori do any thing 2 devastating and althoug ryus mind is tainted he can still sorta controll himself

Dude, he has a bunch of area effecting moves.

Remulous
r we talking about a fight or gameplaywise?

Emperor Ashtar
r we talking about a fight or gameplaywise?

Fight

Remulous
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Dude, he has a bunch of area effecting moves. but dark ryu has the the raw power 2 completly make up 4 that

Swe_Bum
Iori have a Super moves when he make a big purple "flame" Wave And it makes Every one Stunned... And Orochi Iori LOVES pain and is twice as fast.. i dont know if he gets stronger.. but he gets relly fast and mad

Remulous
stiil O iori is very evil,the shungokusatsu will work perfectly,+ ryu can teleport which makes up 4 his lack of speed over iori,also dark ryu may not move as fast as iori but he attacks fast as hell.

Emperor Ashtar
stiil O iori is very evil,the shungokusatsu will work perfectly,+ ryu can teleport which makes up 4 his lack of speed over iori,also dark ryu may not move as fast as iori but he attacks fast as hell.

Did you read what I said about, area effecting moves, and how the shungokusatsu is a close range move.

Remulous
thats what teleportation is 4,when hes going crazy doing all those crazy ass moves,ryu will teleport 2 his blind spot and will b able 2 do what ever he wishes,o iori is 2 sloppy and has no controll and a weak defense,the only reason why so many loose 2 him is becuase they're blinded by fear,over all i think the normal iori is better,normal ryu is better than his murderous counter part as well

Emperor Ashtar
thats what teleportation is 4,when hes going crazy doing all those crazy ass moves,ryu will teleport 2 his blind spot and will b able 2 do what ever he wishes,o iori is 2 sloppy and has no controll and a weak defense,the only reason why so many loose 2 him is becuase they're blinded by fear,over all i think the normal iori is better,normal ryu is better than his murderous counter part as well

Evil ryu doesn't really have teleportation, that's just a game apllication. it's just a speed move.

Remulous
well even if i go by what u say itll still work in his favor 2 the same degree

Emperor Ashtar
well even if i go by what u say itll still work in his favor 2 the same degree

Based on what?

Remulous
based on the fact that it works in the game.

Emperor Ashtar
based on the fact that it works in the game.

Hence why it's a game application, and not a story one.

Remulous
in that case none of dark ryus moves can be used b cuase he never really surfaced in the story,exept 4 when he fought sagat and if hes able to use that same shoryuken than its definently over 4 O iori,that shoryuken nearly split sagat in 2

Emperor Ashtar
in that case none of dark ryus moves can be used b cuase he never really surfaced in the story,exept 4 when he fought sagat and if hes able to use that same shoryuken than its definently over 4 O iori,that shoryuken nearly split sagat in 2

No, he has the move asura senku, it's just not a teleport, it's superspeed. It's the same way shakunetsu hadouken is not really that hot.

Remulous
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
No, he has the move asura senku, it's just not a teleport, it's superspeed. It's the same way shakunetsu hadouken is not really that hot. the shakunetsu is hot,i mean it makes the opponent burst in flame and cuases more damage or knock u down.and put the asura senku in place of the teleportation it will work the same way in ryus favor.

Emperor Ashtar
the shakunetsu is hot,i mean it makes the opponent burst in flame and cuases more damage or knock u down.and put the asura senku in place of the teleportation it will work the same way in ryus favor.

Shakunestu can't burn your clothes, and again, ryu has no teleportation.

Remulous
i adreed with u on the none teleportation,im saying that even though its not teleprtation he can still use it 2 get 2 ioris blind spot and win the match

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.