Guy & Cody Vs Clark & Ralph

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperor Ashtar
Fight takes place in south town, NO WEAPONS ALLOWED.

Swe_Bum
I think Clark and Ralph... Ralph has a "mega punch" and that one is powerful... stick out tongue

Remulous
guy and cody

Swe_Bum
no

Remulous
no

Emperor Ashtar
If people are going to argue galatical phantom,FTW, Then this fight is stupid.

Remulous
think about it 2 army commandos vs an adrenaline junky and a ninja,a capcom ninja at that,their always deadly

Kayne Archeron
Guy pretty much takes this himself... freakin bouncy crack-head ninja man

brainchild81
Ditto

Emperor Ashtar
Guy & Cody are the best team capcom has, that and megaman and zero.

Kayne Archeron
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Guy & Cody are the best team capcom has, that and megaman and zero.

no kidding... you think a hadoken is serious business until Cody throws a knife at your face

IceJaw
Guy wins this but I would so love to see him get hit by Ralph with his mega punch laughing out loud

shin_remy
Guy and Cody takes this one.

they take whole gangs on their own. they kick everybody's ass

Guy and Cody wins

Sonic x 20
Cody and Guy Wins this Fight!! You have a Bushin Ninja that is Super Fast and has Deadly Combos which is Guy and you have a Fighter who is Addicted to Fighting and will Fight no matter what which is Cody. Cody and Guy are Equal to Each Other(Even if One is Stronger and the Other is Faster)and they have been Working as a Team for along Time and have Defeated their Opponents on their own. cool cool

shin_remy
hey sonic x 20 has been a long time xD

good to hear ya pal

SaTsuJiN
clark is kinna crappy... if ralph gets his charging tackle as a regular move like 2k2 he's going to do alot of damage... I dont think he can carry the whole team by himself though (which is likely going to be the result)

Drunk_of_Fury
well Clark can grab Cody and slam him to the ground repeatedly,that should give him a win,and Ralf will use his "On the Ropes Punch Combo" on Guy and finish whit a Galactic Phantom in his Face for an instant K.O.

His name is not Ralph-IT´S RALF!!! Lern some Correct Names Dammit

Swe_Bum
Thats how it should Be yes

Remulous
cody will defeat clark with a shank to the gut and guy will slam ralph on his neck causin it to snap in 2 places.

Emperor Ashtar
Cody fights really dirty, and he's good at taking hits.

Remulous
yea, and the boss version in final fight streetwise was especialy powerful he can kill them both at the same time

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Remulous
yea, and the boss version in final fight streetwise was especialy powerful he can kill them both at the same time

Street wise versions aren't in this match, since street wise blows hard.

Remulous
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Street wise versions aren't in this match, since street wise blows hard. that game does kinda blow but it was just good to see the original final fight characters again and the boss cody was pretty powerful

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by Drunk_of_Fury
well Clark can grab Cody and slam him to the ground repeatedly,that should give him a win,and Ralf will use his "On the Ropes Punch Combo" on Guy and finish whit a Galactic Phantom in his Face for an instant K.O.

His name is not Ralph-IT´S RALF!!! Lern some Correct Names Dammit

Japanese have been known for horrible spelling... see the PS3 controller -> http://ps3lol.ytmnd.com/ ... "Lern" to Engrish

http://www.engrish.com/

brainchild81
Originally posted by Remulous
cody will defeat clark with a shank to the gut and guy will slam ralph on his neck causin it to snap in 2 places. laughing Ditto That pretty much it right there. Guy is a ninja people. Respect a ninja

Clark: Oh my god! You f**kin's stabbed me! What the Hell?!
Ralph: Damn! These guys are playin' for *Guy grabs Ralph while flipping over him & slams him on his neck while he's talking*
Ralph:...........

Remulous
Originally posted by brainchild81
laughing Ditto That pretty much it right there. Guy is a ninja people. Respect a ninja

Clark: Oh my god! You f**kin's stabbed me! What the Hell?!
Ralph: Damn! These guys are playin' for *Guy grabs Ralph while flipping over him & slams him on his neck while he's talking*
Ralph:........... laughing laughing out loud

Sonic x 20
Originally posted by shin_remy
hey sonic x 20 has been a long time xD

good to hear ya pal

What sup shin-remy!! It's good to here from you as well man. Guy is so Fast that it would take both Ralf and Clark awhile to lay a Punch on him. It wouldn't even matter to Cody if they hit him because he's Addicted to Fighting and he won't Lose so Easily. cool cool

2D_MASTER
Cody and Guy are awesome. TONS of experience, they have what i takes to wipe up Ralf and Clark.

Sonic x 20
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
Cody and Guy are awesome. TONS of experience, they have what i takes to wipe up Ralf and Clark.

I Most Definitely Agree with you 2D_MASTER and Cody and Guy are Very Deadly when they are Together. Also, when Cody's Emotions go way out of hand, then he'll Most Definitely Own somebody and Guy usually see things through in his Fights and is always a calm Fighter and Deals some Deadly Combos. cool cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.