Unicron runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Basti0n
Unicron

vs

1) Superman
2) Captian Marvel
3) Ion (Kyle Rayner)
4) Darksied
5) Silver Surfer

bigbran
Ion creams him.

Avalonofthewind
Unicron takes them all at once and they become his new heralds.

Validus
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Unicron takes them all at once and they become his new heralds.
How can I get my Ion cult off the ground when you say stuff like that? sad

Jesse7
Clears it with pure ease

bigbran
Wait, how is he going to defeat ION?

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Validus
How can I get my Ion cult off the ground when you say stuff like that? sad

Maybe nobody noticed... wink

Validus
Originally posted by bigbran
He won't. Ion has more power than a trillion multiverses.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by bigbran

New Ion is no contest.

OG Ion is a better fight...maybe like Nabu vs Spectre.
Comic Unicron was basically above Lucifer level.

rotiart
Comic Unicron was like... the devil... and primus.. was like.. god...

Unicron would clear that list pretty easily.

Nogoodnamesleft
Unicron was easily the most overrated character I've ever seen. Aside from the fact that he sucks, he got affected by being hit in the face with a spaceship that wasn't even that big. You could see so when Grimlock was hanging out the door, preparing to abandon ship. And Unicron got his foot ripped open pretty well by Scorponok, a 3rd rate Decepticon leader who has never demonstrated power anything like even the Hulk's, let alone anything cosmic. Plus, Unicron had trouble with a few dozen crappy robots. That's supposed to pass for the entire population of a planet? Pathetic. If he was really Galactus-level then he could and would have destroyed the galaxy they were in, killing all the Transformers put together, and wouldn't have felt the explosion.

Face it. Unicron isn't all-powerful. He's just overrated by fanboys who don't know what they're talking about.

rotiart
Are you talking about the comics or the movie?! Because in comics Unicron is basically the entity of death/oblivion....

Galvaclaw
The official fan club comic set in the original G1 continuity shows that Unicron is capable of destroying whole galaxies just by willing them out of existence. It also appears Primus somehow holds his powers back. During the armada comic after an alternate Cybertrons destruction the universe it was in appeared to collapse.

Nogoodnamesleft
Is this fan club comic canon?

galan7777777
Originally posted by Validus
He won't. Ion has more power than a trillion multiverses. WHAT THE HELL! where did u get that info, ION is powerful but not that powerful...........if thats true his power would far exceed that of pre ret beyonders (who has that power of millions of multiverses combind), and id highly doubt that.........

Galvaclaw
What canon is within transformers fiction is dubious at best. It official material so it's as canon as any other licensed Transformers fiction. Transformers continuity makes DC's look simple.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.