Dr. Fate v.s Blackheart

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Redatom65
Who wins this in neutral

Psyquis52
Blackheart will get physical. He's crazy like that.

Draco69
Dr. Fate. He's a Lord of Order who doesn't have time for lowly demons like Blackheart...

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Draco69
Dr. Fate. He's a Lord of Order who doesn't have time for lowly demons like Blackheart... Blackheart is not a lowly demon. He's the son of Mephisto and the one time ruler of Hell. There's nothing lowly about him.

Draco69
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Blackheart is not a lowly demon. He's the son of Mephisto and the one time ruler of Hell. There's nothing lowly about him.

Dr. Fate once put Neron in treasure chest because he insulted him.

Neron is the Ruler of Hell...

ExtraMision5555
duno much about dr fate, is he around dr strange level? if so, then dr fate, if not, then well

Skeets
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
duno much about dr fate, is he around dr strange level? if so, then dr fate, if not, then well
Yes,he is.

Psyquis52
Dr. Fate once put Neron in treasure chest because he insulted him.

Neron is the Ruler of Hell... Mephisto is a little bit more of a challenge than Neron.

Draco69
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Mephisto is a little bit more of a challenge than Neron.

How? Proof? Nope.

They both rule hell. They both control hell.

They're essentially the same damn being...

You're assuming Mephisto is because you don't know who or what Neron is...

ExtraMision5555
Hmm. Blackheart is capable of winning, if Dr. Fate is around strange level, i guess i dont know enough about fate to make an accurate descision

Draco69
Fate went head to head with Spectre when absorbed all the magic in the entire DC Universe.

Fate is a Lord of Order. He once banished Surtur to another dimension.

Surtur was a problem for Odin wasn't he?

ExtraMision5555
but i <3 blackheart sad

Draco69
Well, maybe Dr. Fate will let him off with a warning...

Psyquis52
How? Proof? Nope.

You're assuming Mephisto is because you don't know who or what Neron is... I do know who Neron is. You assume too much.

If Dr. Strange and Dr. Fate are considered to be on the same level then you can definately expect Mephisto to be on a higher level than Neron.

Easily. Why? You will never see Dr. Strange do anything so absurd to Mephisto. He's dangerous on a cosmic scale. Neron has yet to do anything more impressive to me than empower a lot of supervillains to be even more dangerous. In the end he doesn't have near the same powers.

A list of people Neron has empowered. A small list:
Ocean Master
Black Manta
The Key

I know of more but don't feel like listing them right now. It would require more thinking and I'm too lazy to give a @#$% so that's all I'm doing.

Psyquis52
I give Dr. Fate the same results I give Dr. Strange.

6/10

Blackheart is not a push-over. That's all I've got to say.

General Kon-El
Originally posted by Redatom65
Who wins this in neutral Which Fate is this? Nabu would manhandle his ass. Any other would lose.

Tassadar
Essentialy Dr. Fate = Dr. Strange, and Dr. Strange > Blackheart. Thats the best I'm willing to come up with right now.

Skeets
Fate went head to head with Spectre when absorbed all the magic in the entire DC Universe.

That's Nabu though,big power and experience difference.Originally posted by Draco69
How? Proof? Nope.

You're assuming Mephisto is because you don't know who or what Neron is...
Mephisto doesn't rule hell.His realm isn't exactly hell but close.Fate should own black heart though.Strange has whooped on Mephisto in his own realm and Black heart's mephisto lite.

Nogoodnamesleft

From what I have heard, the DC Norse gods are probably far inferior to Marvel's. Beating DC Surtur would probably not be that much of a feat compared to beating Marvel Surtur. And I'm aware that DC's skyfathers can create universes, but I once heard that the universe DC Odin created was only the size of a solar system. And I think the claim that Mephisto>>>Neron is pretty accurate. From what I have heard, Neron has never done anything to show that he's cosmic or anything. But Mephisto IIRC has battled Galactus, and can whup the Silver Surfer real good. As for Blackheart, I have no idea how powerful he is. I know I heard that he's had trouble with Daredevil in hand-to-hand combat, so I guess he can't be that tough, which is stupid considering that he's the son of the Devil. But I may be mistaken. Does Blackheart have any feats?

Redatom65
Well, maybe Dr. Fate will let him off with a warning...

laughing

Tassadar
Originally posted by Nogoodnamesleft
From what I have heard, the DC Norse gods are probably far inferior to Marvel's. Beating DC Surtur would probably not be that much of a feat compared to beating Marvel Surtur. And I'm aware that DC's skyfathers can create universes, but I once heard that the universe DC Odin created was only the size of a solar system. And I think the claim that Mephisto>>>Neron is pretty accurate. From what I have heard, Neron has never done anything to show that he's cosmic or anything. But Mephisto IIRC has battled Galactus, and can whup the Silver Surfer real good. As for Blackheart, I have no idea how powerful he is. I know I heard that he's had trouble with Daredevil in hand-to-hand combat, so I guess he can't be that tough, which is stupid considering that he's the son of the Devil. But I may be mistaken. Does Blackheart have any feats?

Blackhearts power level has gone from near to his fathers in his glory days (upper Skyfather) to dirt low (getting owned by Ghostrider, Wolverine, Punisher, and Daredevil). He can be fairly crafty (he managed to outsmart his father, thus taking over hell), but I have no idea how powerful exactly he is. Definitely below Meph though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.