Yaaay...one year and more to come!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RogerRamjet
Hi kids,

since everybody's celebratin' their one year anniversary with a thread, i felt inclined to answer with one of my very own when time was due...

ah..and what a year it was, i made lotsa groovy friends and some amusing enemies, i had a lot of good laughs and cries, i learned what an attention whore is or what good a sock is for, (but what a Bloigen is remains a mystery to me) i catched up some funky phrases i now use in my everday life like no expression and beer and not to forget the http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/herbwank.gif ..yes KMC Forums is a well of wisdom for everyone of us...

i love you all...in a very special way

love

RR

JacopeX
Congrads

Ladyluck
w00t

BlackSunshine
YAY!!!!!! w00t

RogerRamjet
w00t

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
Hi kids,

since everybody's celebratin' their one year anniversary with a thread, i felt inclined to answer with one of my very own when time was due...

ah..and what a year it was, i made lotsa groovy friends and some amusing enemies, i had a lot of good laughs and cries, i learned what an attention whore is or what good a sock is for, (but what a Bloigen is remains a mystery to me) i catched up some funky phrases i now use in my everday life like no expression and beer and not to forget the http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/herbwank.gif ..yes KMC Forums is a well of wisdom for everyone of us...

love

RR

I didnt so a one year thread sad... o well.. Im almost to my 2 yr

congrats balloons

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
I didnt so a one year thread sad... o well.. Im almost to my 2 yr

congrats balloons

well do an even bigger 2nd year anniversary thread then eek!

RogerRamjet
answer to this thread you ugly fat bottomed morons!!! mad ....i mean...please confused

Quincy Archer
woot

The Pict
answer to this thread you ugly fat bottomed morons!!! mad ....i mean...please confused

messed congratulations

RogerRamjet
thankies happy

silver_tears
*exerts energy* slide

JaehSkywalker
sept....

Kongu_Dude
Hi kids,

love

RR

m00f Doin RR?

JacopeX
laughing

Kongu_Dude
no expression

JacopeX
laughing..

Kongu_Dude
no expression..

JacopeX
..laughing

Kongu_Dude
..no expression.

JacopeX
laughing...

Kongu_Dude
no expression!..

JacopeX
laughing`

Kongu_Dude
no expression

JacopeX
laughing

Kongu_Dude

JacopeX
laughingl

Kongu_Dude
no expression igh

JacopeX
laughing lol, one year

Kongu_Dude
no expression lol,lol I mean lol to lol!

JacopeX
laughing cool

Kongu_Dude
no expression yuo

JacopeX
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.