My Metal Gear Solid cast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K3VIL
Link

srankmissingnin
Peter Stormare as Psycho Mantis and Clint Eastwood as Revolver Ocelot are the only ones I even come close to agreeing with. Ryan Reinolds as Snake? That would be prehaps the worst casting call ever...

Psyquis52
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Peter Stormare as Psycho Mantis and Clint Eastwood as Revolver Ocelot are the only ones I even come close to agreeing with. Ryan Reinolds as Snake? That would be prehaps the worst casting call ever... I think that's a little exaggerated but for the most part I agree.

Ryan Reynolds is entirely too playful. Just because he might look the part doesn't make him right for the role.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Psyquis52
I think that's a little exaggerated but for the most part I agree.

Ryan Reynolds is entirely too playful. Just because he might look the part doesn't make him right for the role.

I don't think he even looks the part. You can't just slap a beard on a pretty boy and BAM! suddenly he is rough and gritty; nope then you just have pretty boy with a beard.

Psyquis52
I don't think he even looks the part. You can't just slap a beard on a pretty boy and BAM! suddenly he is rough and gritty; nope then you just have pretty boy with a beard. Well he's certainly built right for the role, but that's about it.

Who would you pick to play Snake Srankmissingnin?

srankmissingnin
Well he's certainly built right for the role, but that's about it.

Who would you pick to play Snake Srankmissingnin?

I'm not sure not really sure I need to think about it for awhile. I think that a younger Kurt Russell would have been a good choice but he is too old for it now. Maybe Adam Baldwin but I'm not confident in his acting abilities... maybe William Fichtner. If he can fake a different accent maybe even Jean-Claude Van Damme, he has the look and I was impressed with some of the films he did recently.

Psyquis52
I'm not sure not really sure I need to think about it for awhile. I think that a younger Kurt Russell would have been a good choice but he is too old for it now. Maybe Adam Baldwin but I'm not confident in his acting abilities... maybe William Fichtner. Not a big fan of the Baldwin. I think your estimation of Kurt Russell is right on the money.
Perhaps Geoffrey Rush. laughing

srankmissingnin
Not a big fan of the Baldwin. I think your estimation of Kurt Russell is right on the money.
Perhaps Geoffrey Rush. laughing

Hehehe...

That reminds me, the guy who played the Commodore Norrington in PotC might be able to pull off Solid Snake. I liked him as a burnt out navel officer in Deadman's Chest.

Psyquis52
Hehehe...

That reminds me, the guy who played the Commodore Norrington in PotC might be able to pull off Solid Snake. I liked him as a burnt out navel officer in Deadman's Chest. I don't know. He's just a little lanky, but since were on that set. Clive Owen might not be bad if he can lose the accent. He's certainly a better actor than Van Damme.

Brutacus
Funny saying Ryan Reinolds would be the worst casting call ever, while you bring up name's like Jean-Claud van Damme and Adam Baldwin.

Ryan Reinolds would be a better pick than one of these two guy's big grin

I guess you guy's didn't see The Amityville Horror, because you say he's to playful,

Sam Z
Not sure who should play Snake but Jennifer Love Hewitt should play Raiden... sick

K3VIL
Reynolds too playful?In AmityVille Horror he showed how versatile he can be as an actor, also Srank you talk about good choices and mention Jean Cleaude Van Damme?
Of all his filmography in the very last 10 film are really good, and saying 10 I'm being mercyful, cause the majority are crap.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.