Battle of the Bad guys, Who gets to brag about being the baddest Villians?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The villians of each Universe get to pick Twelve beings to represent them. They fight as a team and do a one on one as well. Does marvel's villians win as a team and can they kick the hell out of DC's villians individually as well? Or do DC's villians measure up to thier hero counter parts as uberly powerful. DEBATE.

Darksied -Thanos
Doomsday-Morg
Zod-Count Nepharious
Sinestro-Terrax
Circe-Loki
General Eiling-The Juggernaut
Kalibak-Ulik
Neron-Mephisto
Deathstroke-Deadpool
Trigon-Black Heart
Ras Al Gul-Dr. Doom
The Composite Man-Super Skrull

Psyquis52
Darksied -Thanos = tie
Doomsday-Morg = doomsday
Zod-Count Nepharious = count
Sinestro-Terrax = Sinestro
Circe-Loki = Loki
General Eiling-The Juggernaut = Juggernaut
Kalibak-Ulik = Ulik (hahaha)
Neron-Mephisto = Mephisto
Deathstroke-Deadpool = Deathstroke
Trigon-Black Heart = Trigon
Ras Al Gul-Dr. Doom = Dr. Doom
The Composite Man-Super Skrull = Compostie Man

Thanos_THOTU
Darksied -Thanos = tie - I wouldent say a tie, Darkseid have Omega beam's but Thanos have Immortality
Doomsday-Morg = doomsday
Circe-Loki = Loki

Well thought it would be more but I agree with the rest

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Darksied -Thanos = tie - I wouldent say a tie, Darkseid have Omega beam's but Thanos have Immortality
Doomsday-Morg = doomsday
Circe-Loki = Loki

Well thought it would be more but I agree with the rest It possibly could be more in favor of Thanos. I probably shouldn't have been so definate. Instead of writing 'tie' I should have wrote 'I have no idea'.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Darksied -Thanos = tie
Doomsday-Morg = doomsday
Circe-Loki = Loki

I think darksied is a more powerful than Thanos. I also think Zod may be stronger than Nepharious. I could be wrong. But I know zod is a better fighter and much faster. Circe and Loki should be a stalemate. Kalibak and Ulik are virually Identicle. I can't come up with a winner in that one. Mephisto gets punked by the surfer all the time. lol. Neron grants him his hearts desires and Mephisto get's out of hell as a human. Then neron kills him. Deathstroke and deadpool are very close imo. Is Dr. Doom really smarter than Ras al gul? Composite man and Skrull have a lot in common. They could be alternate versions of each other. tuff one to call.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I think darksied is a more powerful than Thanos. I also think Zod may be stronger than Nepharious. I could be wrong. But I know zod is a better fighter and much faster. Circe and Loki should be a stalemate. Kalibak and Ulik are virually Identicle. I can't come up with a winner in that one. Mephisto gets punked by the surfer all the time. lol. Neron grants him his hearts desires and Mephisto get's out of hell as a human. Then neron kills him. Deathstroke and deadpool are very close imo. Is Dr. Doom really smarter than Ras al gul? Composite man and Skrull have a lot in common. They could be alternate versions of each other. tuff one to call. There's no way Circe and Loki is a tie. Forget it. I've read plenty of Circe and Loki will trick her into thinking she's a hostess cupcake and have her sell herself in a super-mart.

nvrbeenwthagirl
There's no way Circe and Loki is a tie. Forget it. I've read plenty of Circe and Loki will trick her into thinking she's a hostess cupcake and have her sell herself in a super-mart.

Circe would make Loki her footstool. She would think his magic is parlor tricks and insult him. Then she would try to turn him into something. And he would turn back. They would hurl insult and magical bolts. Chairs would get up and start killing people. The sky would turn upside down and in the end, They would get frustrated and try and decide if green goes better with yellow or with purple.

Psyquis52
Circe would make Loki her footstool. She would think his magic is parlor tricks and insult him. Then she would try to turn him into something. And he would turn back. They would hurl insult and magical bolts. Chairs would get up and start killing people. The sky would turn upside down and in the end, They would get frustrated and try and decide if green goes better with yellow or with purple. Nah. Loki is more clever than Circe. I think we're just going to have to agree to disagree.

But if things do get that close then Loki will just backhand the @#$%@ and that would be the end of it. stick out tongue

darthgoober
There's no way Circe and Loki is a tie. Forget it. I've read plenty of Circe and Loki will trick her into thinking she's a hostess cupcake and have her sell herself in a super-mart.

laughing

Tassadar

Darksied -Thanos
Doomsday-Morg
Zod-Count Nepharious
Sinestro-Terrax
Circe-Loki
General Eiling-The Juggernaut
Kalibak-Ulik
Neron-Mephisto
Deathstroke-Deadpool
Trigon-Black Heart
Ras Al Gul-Dr. Doom
The Composite Man-Super Skrull

1) Darkseid
2) Doomsday
3) Zod
4) Terrax
5) Loki
6) Eiling
7) Ulik, Kalibak is DCs Rhino.
8) Mephisto
9) I want to say Deadpool, but Deathstroke wins.
10) Blackheart
11) Dr. Doom
12) confused

Tassadar
Is Dr. Doom really smarter than Ras al gul?

What the f**k?

Dr. Doom? Against by Ras Al Gul? Ras has trouble with Batman, Dr. Doom takes on the F4 and Avengers.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Tassadar
What the f**k?

Dr. Doom? Against by Ras Al Gul? Ras has trouble with Batman, Dr. Doom takes on the F4 and Avengers.

Clearly batman is smarter than the ff and the avengers. Batman is as smart as doom, as good a tactician as Captian America, and as crafty and sneaky as himself. lol. That is why Ras Al Gul has a hard time with bats. But Ras didn't have a hard time beating the shiit out of the JLA with bat's files. That fight between ras and doom might be closer than most want to admit.

Inhuman
Clearly batman is smarter than the ff and the avengers. Batman is as smart as doom, as good a tactician as Captian America, and as crafty and sneaky as himself. lol. That is why Ras Al Gul has a hard time with bats. But Ras didn't have a hard time beating the shiit out of the JLA with bat's files. That fight between ras and doom might be closer than most want to admit.

Batman smarter than the FF?! Smart as Doom?! eek!
lol - Reed & Doom makes bats look like a dunce.

rotiart
Well Bats developing OMACS is pretty freaking good. I'd put that up there with Time traveling doom and negative zone reed.

I'd say they are all about the same. they just spend their time developing different techs.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by rotiart
Well Bats developing OMACS is pretty freaking good. I'd put that up there with Time traveling doom and negative zone reed.

I'd say they are all about the same. they just spend their time developing different techs. Not quite on purpose.

rotiart
???? He developed Omacs to counter each persons powers right? and it gave each super a hard time that fought it... i'd say thats good....

kenobi
Originally posted by rotiart

I'd say they are all about the same. they just spend their time developing different techs. Do not get me wrong, I love Bats but his character is always misunderstood. Bats is a genius strategist and a master of forensics and crime investigations. Other than forensics he is not a scientific genius. Bats also has used his wealth to get other scientist to build things for him, much like Luthor. I know that Bats thought of the Omacs and their purpose, but I do not think that he actually built them. Reed and Doom would own Bats in intelligence.

Alfheim
Hey you know what...what sort of a bad guy is Sinestro. You get some evil cosmic guy and you decide to give him bright pink skin, slick back hair and a dick dasterdly moustache and he even used to have a pink costume.

There is nothing wrong with pink, but apparently the guys has destroyed whole universes.....so you make him look like Dick Dasterdly with tights.

Juntai
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Doomsday-Morg = doomsday
Circe-Loki = Loki

Well thought it would be more but I agree with the rest Darksied is also immortal.

Juntai
Originally posted by kenobi
Do not get me wrong, I love Bats but his character is always misunderstood. Bats is a genius strategist and a master of forensics and crime investigations. Other than forensics he is not a scientific genius. Bats also has used his wealth to get other scientist to build things for him, much like Luthor. I know that Bats thought of the Omacs and their purpose, but I do not think that he actually built them. Reed and Doom would own Bats in intelligence. No. Batman is genius straight away. He often does utilize outside scientists, but he he's built some crazy tech himself.

juggernaut66666
darkseid
doomsday
count
sinestro
loki
juggernaut
???
Neron
deathstroke
trigon
doom
composite man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.