Obsession Assaj vs. TPM maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blaxican Hydra
Um... setting is in the battle bar, so they have lots of room to effectively use their styles.

Infinity
hey hasnt this been done ?

Captain REX
The Battle Bar is big? Well, maybe the first one. The second one is in a cardboard box behind the old building. ermm

Blaxican Hydra
Well than, the first one.

And Infinity, EVERY match has been done before, so who the hell cares?

darthsith19
Yeah, apart from the fact that this has been done before, it'd be close, I don't know if Maul could have done as good as Asajj did against Obsession kenobi, which is Kenobi just 5 months before ROTS, but then again, I can't see Asajj resisting a Force Lightning attack like Maul did in the comic where he pwns the entire Black Sun Syndicate and I also can't see her doing as good against both TPM Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon 2 on 1 as Maul did, I mean, Qui-Gon was one of the Order's finest swordsmen and, as Advent pointed out to me, if took Maal only 30 seconds to kill Qui-Gon after the energy doors opened and that was when Qui-Gon was attacking with a ferocity not seen before and had a new reserve of energy from meditation, so I'll go with Maul, unless he makes a mistake like he did when fighting Obi-Wan, but I can't see him underestimating an opponent as strong as Asajj Ventress.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.