Terminator... scene game!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

barand1
The idea of the "game" is for you to mention your worst scene, or the scene that bugs you the most in ALL THREE Terminator films and for you to describe your idea or scene replacement for that scene. Get me?

I am expecting a lot of T3 bashing, but lets not be harsh ay.

FoxMeister
T1: The Endoskeleton chase. took forever. SHORTEN IT

T2: Arnold comes back after being impaled with a stick. He should have come back a more complex way. Instead of - SYSTEM FORGETTING ABOUT HOLE IN BODY.

T3: Cemetery with the new terminater looks like the girls husband. Gets shot with a ROCKET LAUNCHER. But she doesnt die. It may speculate how strong the machine is but they should have used a smaller scaled weapon like a minniegun.

Nichole
Deleted scene in Terminator 2, when Sarah is in the elevator asking 'What the **** is it, what the **** is going on'?
Thank God that scene was deleted.

FoxMeister
Originally posted by Nichole
Deleted scene in Terminator 2, when Sarah is in the elevator asking 'What the **** is it, what the **** is going on'?

I have the Special Edition and i dont know how to watch the normal version. So i have to watch an extra hour of crap stuff that wasnt worth the final movie because the characters dont know sh*t about stuff that happens.

Nichole
Originally posted by FoxMeister
I have the Special Edition and i dont know how to watch the normal version. So i have to watch an extra hour of crap stuff that wasnt worth the final movie because the characters dont know sh*t about stuff that happens.

James Cameron must have been on something when he wrote that crap in the script.

barand1
I hate the scene where the T-850 says to the T-X, "Excuse me", just before he uses the axe to remove her from the trucks' driver seat. Why not just yank her out? No need to talk to her/it!

vvvrulz
When John Connor throws a fit in the bomb shelter at the end of T3. He was screaming like a little girl, it was pitiful to watch...

TMACalicious
lol, then again, John was pretty much throwing a hissy fit throughout the whole movie lol.

FoxMeister
Chuck Norris would not act like that. Chuck would stand outside and withstand the immense force of dooms day. And when it is all over he would still be standing there. Unpenatrated like a wolf in a gang war.

vvvrulz
Chuck Norris would simply point his fingers at them and say "Booya" and all the terminators would malfunction and drop dead.

barand1
laughing out loud

RevoWution™©®
Ahhh good ol' Chuck Norris lol.

vvvrulz
Where would the world be without Chuck.

RevoWution™©®
We'd still be living in darkness. Cuz Chuck Norris discovered fire. big grin

barand1
As much as I'm getting sick of these Chuck Norris comments I find them funny. smile

vvvrulz
Chuck Norris comments never die.

Praylu

Konjammenson
Originally posted by Nichole
Excuse me? That is NOT a deleted scene. That line is in the original theatrical version. Why am I the only one who noticed that?

As for the SE version; which is a complete piece of crap. You can view the theatrical version by pressing right on the navigation button (on your DVD remote) 5 times I believe. If thats not right it could be something else but its possible. Its just an annoying easter egg.

barand1
Ooh I never knew that. Thanks for that, I'll give it a try. Thanks Konjammenson.

FoxMeister
Originally posted by Konjammenson
Excuse me? That is NOT a deleted scene. That line is in the original theatrical version. Why am I the only one who noticed that?

Cause your one of those sad acts who watches it over and over to find every mistake. You made one mistake. THINKING WE CARE. didnt have to read your post more than once. raver

Konjammenson
Cause your one of those sad acts who watches it over and over to find every mistake. You made one mistake. THINKING WE CARE. didnt have to read your post more than once. raver
Haha, what?

1. I didn't point out a mistake in T2.
2. I posted on topic in a forum dedicated to T2.
3. You are reading responses and making posts.
4. Thanks for judging me.

BTW, on viewing the theatrical version on the Extreme DVD, you have to highlight "Sensory Control" and hold down the RIGHT key for a few seconds. Then the option to view it becomes available.

Big Sexy
Cause your one of those sad acts who watches it over and over to find every mistake. You made one mistake. THINKING WE CARE. didnt have to read your post more than once. raver um hes was answering a question. And personally I dont see how thats a stupid scene anyway considering she saw a terminator( who she thought was there to kill her and should be the enemy) protecting her from this thing that keeps regenerating.

Casio85game
I have tried the old version of that game. But did not like that much and That was the only reason I switched my gaming system to over to the new games like igamblerpa which can be accessed by http://igamblerpa.com . There you can play many new games online and get going with a lot of new level to make yourself addict to this game which helps to earn you money.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.