Me! Rebelious!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cain marko
eek! i got ma nipple pierced yesterday. i have to hide it from ma mum. she will kill me! It bled loads......................but it stopped overnight and now it looks cool big grin

JaehSkywalker
you rebellious?!?!?1

you're not alone in the world..

dukes777(7)
i hope your nipple gets caught on a rope and rips out the piercing and you bleed and bleed... then you'll be forced to tell your mom because youve been cursed for not doing so... then when the doctor goes to stitch you up the needle wont be steralized and you'll get infected with tetanous or the hiv

Bardock42
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
you rebellious?!?!?1

....what?

cain marko
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
you rebellious?!?!?1

meh i know i'm not (I'm a lil full of maself) but i never do anything like that big grin

Originally posted by dukes777(7)
i hope your nipple gets caught on a rope and rips out the piercing and you bleed and bleed... then you'll be forced to tell your mom because youve been cursed for not doing so... then when the doctor goes to stitch you up the needle wont be steralized and you'll get infected with tetanous or the hiv

and i would be honured with such an elaborate potential death

dukes777(7)
everybody does things rebellious... especially if its against there parents will

cain marko
everybody does things rebellious... especially if its against there parents will

i know, hence me agreeing the only one. but i would like to voice the fact that ma nipple is the hottest piece of flesh atm!

JaehSkywalker
eekshock

teachers are one of those people i love to be rebellious with...

though i'm sooo tooooottttaaalllllyyyyy not rebellious.. really...

dukes777(7)
sorry i just like thinking of violent gory and fun outcomes

JaehSkywalker
i don't see why not..! hmm... i could make a weird outcome of what could happen, but, too weird... erm

dukes777(7)
do it... do it... come on, do it... you know you want to

cain marko
the red square is where i had a plaster

dukes777(7)
uh oh... im tellinnnn... yous a bad boy mista

JaehSkywalker
ok...

lets see....

after you pierced your nipple somehow your mom managed to put a hidden cam in your room and saw it. so she dragged you off to a weird doctor to 'reclose' the piercing. The doctor slipped something unusual in your anesthetic and continued on with the operation. When you woke up, you found yourself in an unusual chamber, floating around. You are now his scientific experiment.

for some reason, i find that weird.. erm

cain marko
uh oh... im tellinnnn... yous a bad boy mista

yup. i'm getting a bar hen it as healed. it hurt like ****

dukes777(7)
probably did... my cousins ex got his caught on a rope and almost ripped out... that was funny

JaehSkywalker
lol!

tho.. ouch...

dukes777(7)
i wanna be someones scientific experiment... im jealous

JaehSkywalker
laughing out loud

dukes777(7)
big grin im so getting my nipple pierced... maybe ill have genetic mutations when hes done

JaehSkywalker
lol! laughing out loud laughing you're dreaming.. right? laughing out loud

dukes777(7)
dreaming... right... thats wut we'll call it...

Kongu_Dude
big grin im so getting my nipple pierced... maybe ill have genetic mutations when hes done

hmm

dukes777(7)
alien or bunny or maybe Happy Dance that would be awesome

Council#13
Originally posted by cain marko
eek! i got ma nipple pierced yesterday. i have to hide it from ma mum. she will kill me! It bled loads......................but it stopped overnight and now it looks cool big grin

laughing

no expression No. That's gross

cain marko
Originally posted by Council#13
laughing

no expression No. That's gross lol not as gross as it was yesterday! **gipps**

**gipps**

Council#13
laughing I can't argue with that

dukes777(7)
i can... it looks so much grosser today than yesterday

cain marko
i can... it looks so much grosser today than yesterday

O.......k....... messed

dukes777(7)
thats right fool... i am your superior

cain marko
thats right fool... i am your superior

you contradicted me i did not contradict back nor succumb to your misplaced faith in yourself

dukes777(7)
my faith isnt misplaced... i have it in my hand right now... hey where'd it go... oh there it is on my keyboard... must have dropped it typing

ThePittman
I would get it caught on everything, and my wife would hate it becasue she like to bite me there. naughty

cain marko
Originally posted by ThePittman
I would get it caught on everything, and my wife would hate it becasue she like to bite me there. naughty

kinky, it is actually really sensitive like you wouldn't belive! so hopefully when it is healed and i have a bar in it will be a new place of stimulation big grin

ThePittman
Originally posted by cain marko
kinky, it is actually really sensitive like you wouldn't belive! so hopefully when it is healed and i have a bar in it will be a new place of stimulation big grin naughty

dukes777(7)
ill give you some stimulation baby

JaehSkywalker
no expression

dukes777(7)
dont give me that look... i just need some hot glue, feathers, oprahs diary, and applesauce

JaehSkywalker
no expression erm

cain marko
ill give you some stimulation baby

big grin

dukes777(7)
okay i get it your want me to make comments about trees too

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.