King Gannon (LoZ, Ocarina of Time) vs. Sephiroth (Advent Child)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Himo
Very simple:

The dule will broken into three FIGHTS each with three ROUNDS Here are the Fights:

1. Gannon's World
2. Sephiroth's World
3. Our World (Sword vs. Sword, everything with context of our reality)

The Rounds are:

1. Gannon's ready for Sephiroth
2. Sephiroth's ready for Gannon
3. They both are ready for each other.

Simple? And Spehiroth can hurt Gannon, vice versa. No revives.

Kayne Archeron
Sephiroth... he's so much bloody quicker

ESB -1138
Supernova, Shadow Flare, or he would just bring down an entire building down and attack Ganondorf in the debris like he did against Cloud.

kamikz
Yeah, Seprioth would probably win..... Unless Ganondorf could capture him in that crystal or something...

ESB -1138
Can he?

kamikz
I don't know. stick out tongue

IceJaw
This has been done, I think, at least with Ganondorf.

Supernova isnt very logical since he uses that attack multiple times which would mean he blew up pluto, mars, jupiter and Earth (or whatever it's called in FF7) multiple times too and it does kill the whole party which it would, so it's maybe an illusionary attack, it would be the most logical explanation.

He'd still need the Master sword, a bow and the light arrows erm

thegmeister53
Considering that none of Dante's weapons can even hurt Ganon, I would say he would win. All it would take is time.

Swe_Bum
Dante?!?! This is Seph!

And Long time no see!! smile

thegmeister53
Oh shit! Didn't see that. My bad. lol

And yeah, it's been a while. What's going on with you?

Swe_Bum
Nothing im good.. you?
im on another cool forum made by Stalker360 big grin
There are some ppl from Kmc there

thegmeister53
I heard about it from Ice. I also heard it has its own Samus vs. MC thread. Would you happen to have a link?

kamikz

thegmeister53

Swe_Bum
Originally posted by thegmeister53
I heard about it from Ice. I also heard it has its own Samus vs. MC thread. Would you happen to have a link?

http://z14.invision free.com/Kx2/index.php?act=idx

( there is no space!)

ESB -1138
Originally posted by IceJaw
This has been done, I think, at least with Ganondorf.

Supernova isnt very logical since he uses that attack multiple times which would mean he blew up pluto, mars, jupiter and Earth (or whatever it's called in FF7) multiple times too and it does kill the whole party which it would, so it's maybe an illusionary attack, it would be the most logical explanation.

He'd still need the Master sword, a bow and the light arrows erm

Originally posted by Himo
Very simple:

The dule will broken into three FIGHTS each with three ROUNDS Here are the Fights:

1. Gannon's World
2. Sephiroth's World
3. Our World (Sword vs. Sword, everything with context of our reality)

The Rounds are:

1. Gannon's ready for Sephiroth
2. Sephiroth's ready for Gannon
3. They both are ready for each other.

Simple? And Spehiroth can hurt Gannon, vice versa. No revives.

kamikz
Originally posted by thegmeister53
No, it doesn't. All it says is that they can hurt each other, which is possible regardless. Otherwise, how come Link was able to harm Ganon with the Megaton Hammer?

Do they have to spell it out word for word to you? (This comes out in the wrong way. No offense intended) The narrator of the thread states that they can wound eachother, by that, he means that there is no invincibility or anything. If he didn't mean that, then this would be the third time we have this thread, and there would be no point in it... So even if he didn't (which would make the whole statement worthless) then we can at least pretend he did, cause otherwise this thread has no point....

Swe_Bum
Hmmm...

Ganon still wins (cuz he is a giant pig.. if you dont mean "Ganondorf"wink
I think...

Himo
I thought it was kinda self-explanatory when i said "They can hurt each other".

kamikz
Yeah, that's what I thought....

IceJaw
Originally posted by Swe_Bum
http://z14.invision free.com/Kx2/index.php?act=idx

( there is no space!) Yeah, the space between "invasion" and "free", erase it. laughing out loud

Swe_Bum
Yeah.. dont F*cking know why it have to be so... confused

Creshosk
Originally posted by Swe_Bum
Yeah.. dont F*cking know why it have to be so... confused Because KMC doesn't like crosspromotion to other boards.

Penelope
Gannon was never a king.

kamikz
Yes he was, he was never a prince. Play the game again. He is known as the Great KING of Evil! Nothing says anything other about him...

Swe_Bum
True.. He is the "evil king" no expression

Kayne Archeron
Originally posted by Penelope
Gannon was never a king.

when you fight him in his human form in OoT, it says

GANONDORF: KING OF EVIL

sephiroth still takes this nonetheless

Kayne Archeron
blah, stupid slow connection making me double post x-x

Penelope
In the original Legend Of Zelda, he is "Prince Gannon", and no where in the game is he mentioned as the king of anything. But anyway, back on topic, Sephiroth is defeated.

Kayne Archeron
Ocarina of time is farther back in the storyline than the NES zelda

and Sephiroth wins

Penelope
Originally posted by Kayne Archeron
Ocarina of time is farther back in the storyline than the NES zelda

and Sephiroth wins

Actually, Ocarina of Time is merely a renewal or upgrade of the original Zelda, in other words, it is the original Legend Of Zelda but from a different perspective. Its all irrelivent though. The worst zelda game ever created was Zelda 2 the adventure of link in my opinion.

Himo
Actually, Ocarina of Time is merely a renewal or upgrade of the original Zelda, in other words, it is the original Legend Of Zelda but from a different perspective. Its all irrelivent though. The worst zelda game ever created was Zelda 2 the adventure of link in my opinion.

Was that the cartoon one?

IceJaw
The cartoon was based on Zelda 1 for NES

Himo
Originally posted by IceJaw
The cartoon was based on Zelda 1 for NES

No, no, the crappiest one that was on the Phillips CD.

IceJaw
I dont want to remember it no expression

kamikz

No, Ocarina of Time is set hunders if not thousands year back before those events. This is the first time Ganondorf appears, and it explains how Ganondorf became Ganon. In the first Zelda, Ganon DIES, and he is Ganon the whole time. In Ocarina of Time, he turns into Ganon for the first time, and does NOT die in the end...

Kayne Archeron

Ocarina of time is an upgrade of the SNES, not NES, and it's actually quite relevant considering every zelda game besides the NES one spells 'gannon' as GANON, and refers to him as the evil king

Penelope
Originally posted by Kayne Archeron
Ocarina of time is an upgrade of the SNES, not NES, and it's actually quite relevant considering every zelda game besides the NES one spells 'gannon' as GANON, and refers to him as the evil king

But ofcourse, thats what upgrades are for.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.