Exar kun vs DE sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB Vader
ok well to me idk much about exar cept for the fact that he is one of the most powerful ancient sith and also i dont really know much about his powers.

personally i think DE sidious might take this because i do not know much about exar and i read the sith war a long time ago

kamikz
Yeah, Sidious takes this...

ESB Vader
yea but wasnt kun powerful? he did beat luke skywalker when he is only a spirit

kamikz
No he didn't. He took Kyp Durrons body, and used most of his power combined with his own knowledge to overcome him. The novel said that Luke could handle either of them, but together they were to powerful...

ESB Vader
yea but kun is only half of what he was as a spirit, even ragnos when he posessed tavion in academy is sh!t

Akira99
How much more powerful is DE Sidious than the saga Sidious? Has his potential risen? Is it true that he could create force storms that can wreck fleets of ships?
As for Exar Kun I don't know much about him other than he had a doublebladed blue lightsaber and of course great skills even early on. I am sure someone even said he could throw suns or something

ESB Vader
exar cant throw suns that is Bs but considering he is serious and not cocky like sidious he prob could take him in a saber match and i dont see sidious making a force storm in the same room, wouldnt it kill both of them?

and why make a force storm when some1 is gonna beat u up and let the worm hole suck u in

Darth Sexy
For the last time, Exar Kun was NOT a force spirit. DO you forget that he shed hs body and did pretty much what Palpatine can always do? He learned the path to immortality but on a smaller scale. And by DE, Sidious would own him.

Advent
No, he wouldn't own him. He would win, but not own.

jollyjim311
But in an owning kind of way...

darthsith19
Kun wins. Seriosuly, his amulent increased his Force powers by times five thousand. I can't see Sidious being able to comprehend with someone who's Force Powers are that uber.

jollyjim311
It said his anger, not his force powers.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by darthsith19
Kun wins. Seriosuly, his amulent increased his Force powers by times five thousand. I can't see Sidious being able to comprehend with someone who's Force Powers are that uber.

You're assuming DE Sidious doesn't slash him into pieces before Kun can fire it. You're assuming Kun is going to fire it with the intensity he had against the sith wyrm. You're assuming he can even get it off during a saber battle. You're assuming Sidious doesn't hit him with his instakill before hand, or at his very best, unleash a force storm.

Blue_Hefner
Exar Kun pretty easily.

Advent
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
You're assuming DE Sidious doesn't slash him into pieces before Kun can fire it.

Yeah, because good ol' Sidious is a god with a lightsaber. Please.

It's not an assumption. There's absolutely zilch to suggest he cannot fire the blast that size again. On the contrary rather, considering he knew jack shit about the amulet or about the Dark side when he had it. Now, he's mastered Sadow's teachings, Sith magic and alchemy, and become "the darkest power in the galaxy", and so on. There's nothing to suggest that he won't be able to.

Sidious wins, but quit acting like such a fanboy. He won't own Kun.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Advent
Yeah, because good ol' Sidious is a god with a lightsaber. Please.

You must have missed the part where Sidious fought DE Luke with incredible speed and beat him. I guess Exar Kun is better because he was a "lightsaber prodigy".. Right.

It's not an assumption. There's absolutely zilch to suggest he cannot fire the blast that size again. On the contrary rather, considering he knew jack shit about the amulet or about the Dark side when he had it. Now, he's mastered Sadow's teachings, Sith magic and alchemy, and become "the darkest power in the galaxy", and so on. There's nothing to suggest that he won't be able to.

Oh yes, because Kun is going to flat out use it while holding Sidious off with 1 hand. And Sidious DIDNT show force speed mastery right? There's nothing to suggest Kun will either get it off, or actually hit Sidious.

Sidious wins, but quit acting like such a fanboy. He won't own Kun.

A fanboy of who exactly? I dislike Sidious, except facts are facts.

Advent
You must have missed the part where Sidious fought DE Luke with incredible speed and beat him. I guess Exar Kun is better because he was a "lightsaber prodigy".. Right.

"Incredible speed". Yeah, and Darth Maul fought with "incredible speed". Kyle Katarn knows Force speed, too. Can he beat Exar Kun? Since when does a basic skill like Force speed mean anything? Grievous was faster than a buzzaw, and Kenobi still beat his ass.

"Don't trust your eyes they can deceive you".

Who ever said that Kun would shoot them? I'm not arguing that he'll even use them, I'm arguing the fact there's nothing to say that won't be of that magnitude again. So, re-read, my friend. And, as for actually hitting Sidious? Come again? The blasts are of a monstrous size. That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. The blasts are huge, and they only get bigger as they extend from the user's hand, plus he can shoot them with no apparent downtime, which of course leads to repeating fire.

To say Sidious can someone magically dodge these things, or that Kun will miss is pretty ridiculous - when the fact of the matter is that without even knowing jack shit about them in the beginning, he was able to direct them.

John Candy.

ESB Vader
You're assuming DE Sidious doesn't slash him into pieces before Kun can fire it. You're assuming Kun is going to fire it with the intensity he had against the sith wyrm. You're assuming he can even get it off during a saber battle. You're assuming Sidious doesn't hit him with his instakill before hand, or at his very best, unleash a force storm.

unleash force storm? that will take a split second or at least a few because in DE as i was reading after sidious hand got hacked off he cursed at luke while he was focusing his force storm, it isnt an instant move.

and if sidious is gonna rip a worm hole in the same room as exar, what exar simply would do is use the amulet he has and both of em will get ****** if kun doesnt get out of the room, why? cuz even sidious cannot control force storm completely.

and doesnt sidious use a variation of the shien form or djem so?
because exarkun uses a double bladed saber i assume he uses juyo/vaapad, and what about exars amulet? doesnt it unleashes raw power or something?

and would sidious know about the amulets power? i dont know,

and dont forget , sidious is very cunning and arrogant which will cause him to get his ass kicked. he could have punked luke in saber combat but because of his idioticness his hand gets hacked.

o yes and i never see sidious trying to kill a sith lord near his power levels. but what i do know is he will try to convert other sith into helping him. he did it to anakin, he did it to luke because they are powerful

Oh yes, because Kun is going to flat out use it while holding Sidious off with 1 hand. And Sidious DIDNT show force speed mastery right? There's nothing to suggest Kun will either get it off, or actually hit Sidious.

and what is there to suggest sidious will dodge them?

and btw kun havnt fought for 4000 years so therefore he became a wimp and still able to control kyps body and beat luke.
and u know whats the obvious answer?
lets say u mastered martial arts like kung fu, u dont practise u dont fight, u obviously will flung and forget the steps

thats exactly what happened to kun and he had to get into kyp.
and still be able to take down a very great jedi master

kamikz
Do you know Kyp's potential??? It was near Luke's, not as high, but it was kinda near. That means that someone with expertise knowledge, someone who can actually furfill Kyp's power, + add it with some of his own, would be damn powerful...

ESB Vader
Originally posted by kamikz
Do you know Kyp's potential??? It was near Luke's, not as high, but it was kinda near. That means that someone with expertise knowledge, someone who can actually furfill Kyp's power, + add it with some of his own, would be damn powerful...

do u know exars potential? it took over a hundred jedi or prehaps a thousand just to stop exar and not kill him

exar got his ass kicked because he is only a spirit, like i said had he been in his body he would have killed lukes academy single handed. exar is NOT to be underestimated and he seems to be able to match sidious in every way,

kamikz
Uh...what? He didn't even fight them. NOTHING says that they required thousands to stop him, but they would not take any chances. Exar knew he couldn't win....

Proof? The novel said Luke could handle either on his own, but both would be to much.

Lightsnake
ESB, Exar ran away and hid...it didn't 'take' that many Jedi to stop him and he managed to screw himself over and trap himself. Match Sidious in every way? What's he done to put him up there with a guy who can destroy fleets? Killed Luke's Academy single handedly? Is this why they joined forces into a single power of light that totally wasted Exar?

And maybe Sidious doesn't kill many Sith because of the, y'know, combo of being the strongest around and the Rule of Two

ESB Vader
Originally posted by Lightsnake
ESB, Exar ran away and hid...it didn't 'take' that many Jedi to stop him and he managed to screw himself over and trap himself. Match Sidious in every way? What's he done to put him up there with a guy who can destroy fleets? Killed Luke's Academy single handedly? Is this why they joined forces into a single power of light that totally wasted Exar?

And maybe Sidious doesn't kill many Sith because of the, y'know, combo of being the strongest around and the Rule of Two

well heres the thing, read properly and you will see hundred of jedis in ships, play kotor and here jolee say hundred jedis, the whole council to stop him.

and exar got totally wasted because he cant so sh!t as a spirit. he has to possess some1 just like sidious doing it to other people when he dies.
see? thats something similar.

and by the time after the movies sidious doesnt giv a damm about the rule of 2, he wouldnt give a damm about other sith in the galaxy as long as they dont oppose him, since he is mofo he will use them for his dirty work while he sits there cracking jokes about his mother smokin'

kamikz
Exar didn't fight a single jedi of all those, get your facts straight, it doesn't prove anything...
That is like if a Navy Seal team of 10 persons storm a house with one madman with a gun, does that mean they require all 10 Seals to take him down? No. Do they wanna be on the safe side? Yes....

So Exar as a spirit could only take other peoples power. Then your point about him defeating Luke is NOTHING, since Exar himself did nothing of the power part, only the knowledge. And Luke didn't want to hurt Kyp either, so point moot...

ESB Vader
Originally posted by ESB Vader
well heres the thing, read properly and you will see hundred of jedis in ships, play kotor and here jolee say hundred jedis, the whole council to stop him.

and exar got totally wasted because he cant so sh!t as a spirit. he has to possess some1 just like sidious doing it to other people when he dies.
see? thats something similar.

and by the time after the movies sidious doesnt giv a damm about the rule of 2, he wouldnt give a damm about other sith in the galaxy as long as they dont oppose him, since he is mofo he will use them for his dirty work while he sits there cracking jokes about his mother smokin'

to kam
proof? luke can punk exars spirit and it never said in his physical form,
ok maybe not thousands but hundreds, read the comic and see, and listen to jolees rambling about exar kun. luke at that time knew nothing of exar, so? if he was physical he would have drained luke.

and at that time DLOTS and TSW did not exist and therefore exars true powers were unkown,

and when exar got into kyp, exar was using kyps power not his, its just kyps power increased, no force drain, no amulet, no sh!t just kyps powers at great levels

ESB Vader
Exar didn't fight a single jedi of all those, get your facts straight, it doesn't prove anything...
That is like if a Navy Seal team of 10 persons storm a house with one madman with a gun, does that mean they require all 10 Seals to take him down? No. Do they wanna be on the safe side? Yes....

So Exar as a spirit could only take other peoples power. Then your point about him defeating Luke is NOTHING, since Exar himself did nothing of the power part, only the knowledge. And Luke didn't want to hurt Kyp either, so point moot...

yes ur damm right about that, my point is the original exar could have been a match but well we dont know if his amulet can stop green lightning, anyways we are going off topic

darg double post, sorry

kamikz
to kam
proof? luke can punk exars spirit and it never said in his physical form,
ok maybe not thousands but hundreds, read the comic and see, and listen to jolees rambling about exar kun. luke at that time knew nothing of exar, so? if he was physical he would have drained luke.

and at that time DLOTS and TSW did not exist and therefore exars true powers were unkown,

and when exar got into kyp, exar was using kyps power not his, its just kyps power increased, no force drain, no amulet, no sh!t just kyps powers at great levels

Did you not read? It was hundreds or thousands, but he DID NOT FIGHT A SINGLE ONE. Point moot....

See, this proves nothing of Exar. Kyp's potential was one of the highest ever witnessed, and if Exar could use that kind of potential together with his sith knowledge and his power as a spirit, it would be damn good...

Sidious knew possibly the highest aspect of drain, yet he could not do that to DE Luke....

ESB Vader
Did you not read? It was hundreds or thousands, but he DID NOT FIGHT A SINGLE ONE. Point moot....

See, this proves nothing of Exar. Kyp's potential was one of the highest ever witnessed, and if Exar could use that kind of potential together with his sith knowledge and his power as a spirit, it would be damn good...

Sidious knew possibly the highest aspect of drain, yet he could not do that to DE Luke....

proves nothing? there were hundreds of them in ships and how is he gonna punk em?
and him being able to freeze the entire senate and kill his master? i doubt kyp could do that, he drawed and use kyps power not his own when he fought luke,

and him killing freedon nadd? whom is supposely far stronger than malak and revan? he who destroyed sadows sith illusion is nothing?
exar kun is only halfway into his potential.

Blue_Hefner

What about Sylvar or whatever her name was, Odan Urr, and Ood Bnar?

kamikz
No, it proves nothing. Did you ignore my points above? He knew he wasn't a match, so he left his spirit inside the massis temple. He did not even try to fight them. That number shows nothing about his power...

Kyp could move a black hole with the force, doubt Kun could do that...

Exactly, which proves NOTHING of Exar's power, but Kyp's..

If you get so weak by being a spirit, then Freedon Nadd shouldn't be anything either now should he?

Lightsnake
Exar Kun didn't destroy a spirit...the amulet Exar was wearing did.

Darth Sexy
lightsnake stop trying to diminish Kun with your technicalities

ESB Vader
No, it proves nothing. Did you ignore my points above? He knew he wasn't a match, so he left his spirit inside the massis temple. He did not even try to fight them. That number shows nothing about his power...

Kyp could move a black hole with the force, doubt Kun could do that...

Exactly, which proves NOTHING of Exar's power, but Kyp's..

If you get so weak by being a spirit, then Freedon Nadd shouldn't be anything either now should he?

andi dont see kyp draining any1 as exar can do, certeinly kyp cant fight an army of jedi. stop ur ignorant fanboyism, its u who ignore my points, as i said, exar aint even close to fufill his destiny.

and even if exar left his spirit in the temple he still lived, kyp couldnt do that, y? cuz he aint strong enough

and freedon nadd shouldnt be anything? OFCOURSE!
then why he control kyps body? had he been there he would have killed kyp.

kun is an ancient dark lord of the sith, who froze an entire senate while he takes down an experienced jedi master.

that still proves nothing? he hasnt even used the amulet to its full potential.

lamikiz, please stop your ignorant fanboyism, i seen some of it in you posts in many other forums

Darth Sexy
do u know exars potential? it took over a hundred jedi or prehaps a thousand just to stop exar and not kill him

exar got his ass kicked because he is only a spirit, like i said had he been in his body he would have killed lukes academy single handed. exar is NOT to be underestimated and he seems to be able to match sidious in every way,

No you dolt, it didn't take over a hundred Jedi to kill him. They decided to use all of the Jedi to be sure that he wouldn't survive, that is all. Exar Kun didn't kill a single of those jedi, instead choosing to release his undead soul. Obviously he ****ed up because his spirit was trapped inside the Massassi temple.

kamikz
andi dont see kyp draining any1 as exar can do, certeinly kyp cant fight an army of jedi. stop ur ignorant fanboyism, its u who ignore my points, as i said, exar aint even close to fufill his destiny.

and even if exar left his spirit in the temple he still lived, kyp couldnt do that, y? cuz he aint strong enough

and freedon nadd shouldnt be anything? OFCOURSE!
then why he control kyps body? had he been there he would have killed kyp.

kun is an ancient dark lord of the sith, who froze an entire senate while he takes down an experienced jedi master.

that still proves nothing? he hasnt even used the amulet to its full potential.

lamikiz, please stop your ignorant fanboyism, i seen some of it in you posts in many other forums

FANBOYISM. Yeegosh you who haven't proved a thing...

Exar didn't fight the ****ing army, he just went into the temple and released his spirit into it. He didn't even face A SINGLE JEDI at that time...
When did Kun drain anyone?

WTF. Stop posting irrelivent feats. I'm sure Exar couldn't move black holes, or destroy an army of Vong, but that doesn't really make a point for Kyp either now does it?

Oh lord. First of all, when the hell did FREEDON NADD control Kyp's body? Second, proof? Wait, I'll do the same...
"If Kyp lived at Exar's time he could have owned everyone...."
^ That is as much proof as what you provided...

Zomg, coolz. He couldn't freeze a single jedi so point moot....
And that experienced Jedi Master hasn't really got much going for him at the moment. Kyp was rated as second best jedi in Luke's academy, that includes the likes of Jacen and Kyle, which would obliderate Vodo....

Well show me what it could do. Because the amulet was used by him at a sith wyrm when he couldn't control it, does that mean it is better when he can? Not really...
He almost killed himself with it, I doubt he wanted to do the same again. It's like if you find a grenade launcher and shoot a bullet at a lion rushing at you. The thing almost blows your head off when the impact occurs. You realize it is to dangerous to use in such close distance, and instead you master the weapon, and instead uses smaller grenades, which could be deadly, but does not kill yourself as well...

Oh really, I rarley post on the SW VS forum, only if I really want something said. I've seen your posts here, and I can tell that no one here agrees with you for the majority of the times....

Advent
Well show me what it could do. Because the amulet was used by him at a sith wyrm when he couldn't control it, does that mean it is better when he can? Not really...

That doesn't make very much sense, but whatever. Kun was able to direct the amulet blast when he knew absolutely jack shit about it or anything of the Darkside. To assume that after he's mastered Sadow's teachings, and became fully immersed in the Darkside ("the darkest power in the galaxy"wink that he won't be able to control the amulet, and produce the same magnitude is ridiculous.

Yeah! I doubt he'd want to use it again, despite immediately after he destroyed the Sith Wyrm, he uses it to destroy Freedon Nadd's spirit.

Please. It did not "almost destroy him". Exar says that it burned his hand, but right after the event - before he kills Nadd's spirit - we see a close up of the same hand with no burns. Exar had no clue what he was talking about at the moment.

However, this is Star Wars. What do you think would happen if someone fell three hundred feet to the ground? Land on their feet? WTF.

Anyways, there's nothing at all that shows us he's used the amulet blast to a lesser degree. And there's also no reason to believe he would make it of a smaller magnitude, unless you're going to tell me this isn't close:

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/152/kuntempleamuletcutnl3.th.jpg
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/3807/kunsithamulet2ay5.th.jpg

They're two separate thumbnails btw. I always thought being no more than two yards away was pretty close.

And ESB Vader. . . just a big "WTF".

Darth Sexy
That doesn't make very much sense, but whatever. Kun was able to direct the amulet blast when he knew absolutely jack shit about it or anything of the Darkside. To assume that after he's mastered Sadow's teachings, and became fully immersed in the Darkside ("the darkest power in the galaxy"wink that he won't be able to control the amulet, and produce the same magnitude is ridiculous.

Assuming that he couldn't use it again-ridiculous. Assuming he can create the same magnitude, ESPECIALLY during a fight, is also ridiculous. If he didn't use it on Vodo, or Aleema, or Ulic, what in the world makes you think he's going to whip it out and use it on Sidious? And at the same magnitude? You do know that even if he magically does get it to that magnitude, it takes time to increase. He would be dead by then.

Yeah! I doubt he'd want to use it again, despite immediately after he destroyed the Sith Wyrm, he uses it to destroy Freedon Nadd's spirit.
I think he meant that he would use it again in terms of the blast. Kun didn't blast Nadd, he just stuck his hand through the Avatar.

Please. It did not "almost destroy him". Exar says that it burned his hand, but right after the event - before he kills Nadd's spirit - we see a close up of the same hand with no burns. Exar had no clue what he was talking about at the moment.

Then I suppose there's no reason to assume that just because Exar Kun stated he would master all of Sadow's teachings, that he did.

kamikz
Didn't Exar say that it almost killed him, by the time he said "so I'm gonna master it". That line??? That pretty much describes that it was very dangerous to use, especially since he said that was why he needed to master it, cause he didn't want to risk dying. And he could only do that, by decreasing the beam he used. (As shown when he uses it against... what's her name... Nomi????).
If I got the line wrong, then I agree with you....

And DS, I never said that he couldn't do it, I said I doubted he would....

ESB Vader
Didn't Exar say that it almost killed him, by the time he said "so I'm gonna master it". That line??? That pretty much describes that it was very dangerous to use, especially since he said that was why he needed to master it, cause he didn't want to risk dying. And he could only do that, by decreasing the beam he used. (As shown when he uses it against... what's her name... Nomi????).
If I got the line wrong, then I agree with you....

And DS, I never said that he couldn't do it, I said I doubted he would....

proof that he said it almost killed him? he used it 3 times, 1 on the wyrm, 1 on nadd and he tried to blast ulic, and it didnt "almost" kill him.

u rarely post because u cant debate

ESB Vader

And ESB Vader. . . just a big "WTF".

huh? what?

to kamikz
FANBOYISM. Yeegosh you who haven't proved a thing...

Exar didn't fight the ****ing army, he just went into the temple and released his spirit into it. He didn't even face A SINGLE JEDI at that time...
When did Kun drain anyone?

WTF. Stop posting irrelivent feats. I'm sure Exar couldn't move black holes, or destroy an army of Vong, but that doesn't really make a point for Kyp either now does it?

Oh lord. First of all, when the hell did FREEDON NADD control Kyp's body? Second, proof? Wait, I'll do the same...
"If Kyp lived at Exar's time he could have owned everyone...."
^ That is as much proof as what you provided...

Zomg, coolz. He couldn't freeze a single jedi so point moot....
And that experienced Jedi Master hasn't really got much going for him at the moment. Kyp was rated as second best jedi in Luke's academy, that includes the likes of Jacen and Kyle, which would obliderate Vodo....

He almost killed himself with it, I doubt he wanted to do the same again. It's like if you find a grenade launcher and shoot a bullet at a lion rushing at you. The thing almost blows your head off when the impact occurs. You realize it is to dangerous to use in such close distance, and instead you master the weapon, and instead uses smaller grenades, which could be deadly, but does not kill yourself as well...

Oh really, I rarley post on the SW VS forum, only if I really want something said. I've seen your posts here, and I can tell that no one here agrees with you for the majority of the times....

those r ur words.

number 1, idc if people agree with me or not because no1 agrees with any1 in this forums

and prove lukes student can own kuns master? u dont have any,
and exar kun being an apprentice able to wield a sith amulet is something.

and in dark apprentice,
didnt exar kun HIMSELF as a spirit was going to destroy luke until the whole academy sent his soul to oblivion?
o yes and luke was out flat.

obviously exar wasnt strong enough to fight the entire jedi council on yavin 4, even kyp couldnt do that, and since when kyp manipulated black holes, wasnt it luke who did?

and where exar kun force drain? i got th info from many many sources.

no and not freeze a jedi but thousands of people in the senate, paralysing them with fear.

and he hadnt fought? didnt he fight that jedi master on ossus? the alien with the green saber?

didnt he fought vodo siok baas? his master? in the senate?
and vodo is somewhat like yoda always being so called wise, patient this and that. even at exars final moments before he is vanquished, his master was there to aid to destroy him.

and that pic advent posted proved that exar uses it instantly at great magnitude against the sith illusion with "tremendous power"

kamikz
proof that he said it almost killed him? he used it 3 times, 1 on the wyrm, 1 on nadd and he tried to blast ulic, and it didnt "almost" kill him.

u rarely post because u cant debate

Lol, copying Advent's points and try to make them your own now? I said that if I remember right, he said it after he crawled up from that big hole he blasted. He said that he would master it so he would not kill himself, if I remember it right....

Shut up, you have no reason to say that.

Infinity
hmm hasnt this been done ?? last time i checked exar won but now sidious is overrated so i dunno :s

kamikz

those r ur words.

number 1, idc if people agree with me or not because no1 agrees with any1 in this forums

and prove lukes student can own kuns master? u dont have any,
and exar kun being an apprentice able to wield a sith amulet is something.

and in dark apprentice,
didnt exar kun HIMSELF as a spirit was going to destroy luke until the whole academy sent his soul to oblivion?
o yes and luke was out flat.

obviously exar wasnt strong enough to fight the entire jedi council on yavin 4, even kyp couldnt do that, and since when kyp manipulated black holes, wasnt it luke who did?

and where exar kun force drain? i got th info from many many sources.

no and not freeze a jedi but thousands of people in the senate, paralysing them with fear.

and he hadnt fought? didnt he fight that jedi master on ossus? the alien with the green saber?

didnt he fought vodo siok baas? his master? in the senate?
and vodo is somewhat like yoda always being so called wise, patient this and that. even at exars final moments before he is vanquished, his master was there to aid to destroy him.

and that pic advent posted proved that exar uses it instantly at great magnitude against the sith illusion with "tremendous power"

Are....you....blind? I just reasoned the SAME WAY YOU DID, by saying "Kyp would own his masters", and it was not even intended to be a point. (As I said directly after.) You just argued against your own logic....

That was with Kyp's power, not his own. Point moot...

No, obviousley he wasn't that good. And Kyp repeated Luke's feat, beliving he was as strong or stronger than him...

Name the sources...

Irrelivent.

I said he didn't fight a jedi when they all came to destroy him. Before, yes he had killed jedi...

I never disagreed the amulet was powerful, but to say that it was even more powerful later because he got used to it, or saying that his amulet alone would beat Sidious is ridicilous....

ESB Vader
well the sources are the new essential guide to characters, which states exar kun tops sidious and duh its not the amulet alone who would win sidious.

the amulet would get more powerful as exar gets angered and focus his rage
so there fore the changes in the amulet r far stronger,

anyways we r going off topic....

and DS even if it takes time to change the magnitude of the blast, exar can always come in angry and prepared.
the reason y DE sidious is gonna fall flat is because of his arrogance and his cockiness. thats what will lead him to lose.

if DE sidious is really pissed off then the tables r turned and he might be able to stomp on exars crotch

ESB Vader
Lol, copying Advent's points and try to make them your own now? I said that if I remember right, he said it after he crawled up from that big hole he blasted. He said that he would master it so he would not kill himself, if I remember it right....

Shut up, you have no reason to say that.

advent only mentioned he used it twice u smart ass. he forgot to mention ulic, and how i know? it is because im holding the book now laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Darth Sexy
ESB Vader, you are an idiot beyond belief.

kamikz
Oh so that makes it your point? I'm talking about the "proof that he killed him" and all that, exactly what Advent said...

........And Advent is a female.

kamikz
well the sources are the new essential guide to characters, which states exar kun tops sidious and duh its not the amulet alone who would win sidious.

the amulet would get more powerful as exar gets angered and focus his rage
so there fore the changes in the amulet r far stronger,

anyways we r going off topic....

and DS even if it takes time to change the magnitude of the blast, exar can always come in angry and prepared.
the reason y DE sidious is gonna fall flat is because of his arrogance and his cockiness. thats what will lead him to lose.

if DE sidious is really pissed off then the tables r turned and he might be able to stomp on exars crotch

Uh... Does that book say, "Exar Kun was great, definently better than Sidious"? No, didn't think so...

Also far deadlier for himself, he couldn't control that kind of rage last time. More logically, he would be able to control his anger more, and be able to create a beam the size he prefers it to be. Apparently, he didn't prefer the last one...

DE Sidious can cook up a force storm in 5 seconds. Exar is as cocky as Sidious is as well, he is practically laughing at everyone he faces, even Vodo, who apparently had a "fierce duel" with him...

Advent
Assuming that he couldn't use it again-ridiculous. Assuming he can create the same magnitude, ESPECIALLY during a fight, is also ridiculous.

Prove it then. There is absolutely shit to suggest that he can't. There is nothing that says the blasts will reduce in size for whatever reason, it feeds off the "dark rage inside Exar Kun's heart" - that rage is always there, and if anything, the amulet's properties of multiplying that rage seem to be of constant effect (as it'd make no sense for the amulet just to multiply rage every now and then).

Okay. I can say that Yoda isn't going to use any Force powers aside from Force push because he didn't use it on Sidious. I can say Dooku won't use Force lightning because he didn't use it on Anakin and Obi-Wan in ROTS. I can say Sidious won't use any of these "instakills" because he didn't use them on Luke. I can say Vader won't Force choke anyone because he didn't on Luke.

See where I'm going? See how the trend is ridiculous? Just demonstrating absurdity by being absurd.

And plus, what reason did he have to use it on Aleema and Vodo anyways? He used Sith magic apparently on Aleema to incapacitate her, and he tooled Vodo. And Ulic? The fight lasted about a page and a half, plus it was interrupted anyways.

Yeah, right. This is the blast he produced when he first put on the amulet:

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/7391/kuntempleamuletka7.th.jpg

That's a deadly magnitude, my friend. And considering he can blast with no apparent downtime, and repeatedly. How's it going to take light years to do that? Plus, he knew jack shit about them when he first got them. To assume he can't control the blasts is ridiculous, when you consider the fact he learned directly from Sadow and of his teachings.

The fact of the matter is that he used it again. He didn't need to blast Nadd, if he was no frightened and worried about the amulet - he wouldn't have even done it, but immediately after he does anyways.

Puh-leaze. Don't give me this bullshit, Sexy. Did he learn how to freeze and control thousands upon thousands - hundred thousands possibly - from sticking his head up his ass? Did he learn more powerful Sith magic than Aleema from nowhere? Did he learn how to create "freakish two-headed avians and hulking terentateks" from reading bedtime stories?

It's obvious he mastered Sadow's teachings. Unless, of course, you somehow are going to provide evidence to the contrary. From what I've listed, it's logical to assume he did. Now, provide evidence that he didn't. I'll love to hear that one.

advent only mentioned he used it twice u smart ass.

I'm a girl for your information.

Anyways, Exar used the amulet blasts one time. Only on the Sith Wyrm. He stuck it through Nadd's spirit, he didn't blast him.

No. You must be holding Children's Crappy Art Work: Vol. 2 because Exar never tried to blast Ulic. He blasted Aleema, however, with Sith magic. Now, if you're talking about Ulic using the blasts, he didn't. All he did was hold the amulet up and released some energy rays, not nearly anything like what Exar did.

Darth Sexy
Prove it then. There is absolutely shit to suggest that he can't. There is nothing that says the blasts will reduce in size for whatever reason, it feeds off the "dark rage inside Exar Kun's heart" - that rage is always there, and if anything, the amulet's properties of multiplying that rage seem to be of constant effect (as it'd make no sense for the amulet just to multiply rage every now and then).

Asking me to prove a negative Sama? Which logical fallacy is that? There is nothing to suggest he can magically increase his blasts by 100,000 everytime. Did I say everytime? Maybe even again. Nobody said he can't use the blasts but increasing it to that level, that's speculation.

Okay. I can say that Yoda isn't going to use any Force powers aside from Force push because he didn't use it on Sidious. I can say Dooku won't use Force lightning because he didn't use it on Anakin and Obi-Wan in ROTS. I can say Sidious won't use any of these "instakills" because he didn't use them on Luke. I can say Vader won't Force choke anyone because he didn't on Luke.

Uh yea, because Yoda CANT use offensive force powers lol. I thought we've already established this. You're comparing apples and oranges. That's like saying "oh sidious can use a force storm anytime he wants, whether he's fighting an army or a 1 on 1 battle". Notice how Kun was getting squeezed to death which would explain why his rage multiplied. You're assuming that his rage will always multiply at least 100,000 times. I'm glad you can logically quantify his rage abilities.

That's a deadly magnitude, my friend. And considering he can blast with no apparent downtime, and repeatedly. How's it going to take light years to do that? Plus, he knew jack shit about them when he first got them. To assume he can't control the blasts is ridiculous, when you consider the fact he learned directly from Sadow and of his teachings.
Is it illogical to assume that he couldn't control it, and he had to learn all of Sadow's teachings and master them to control it, but since he didn't use it again that means he couldn't control it which means he DIDNT learn everything? I'm not saying that's how it happened but it's something to think about. And apparently you missed the part where his blasts increased from Y, then Yx1000, Y x 100000, etc.. It's not instant Sama.

Puh-leaze. Don't give me this bullshit, Sexy. Did he learn how to freeze and control thousands upon thousands - hundred thousands possibly - from sticking his head up his ass? Did he learn more powerful Sith magic than Aleema from nowhere? Did he learn how to create "freakish two-headed avians and hulking terentateks" from reading bedtime stories?
Oh I'm sorry Sama, because those things you just mention completely hints at Kun learning "Everything". Oh wait.

It's obvious he mastered Sadow's teachings. Unless, of course, you somehow are going to provide evidence to the contrary. From what I've listed, it's logical to assume he did. Now, provide evidence that he didn't. I'll love to hear that one.
Which teachings did he master? How much did he master? Care to quantify? Or are you going to ask me to prove that he DIDNT learn whatever.

Advent
Asking me to prove a negative Sama?

No, I'm asking you to disprove my stance. Because my side has already proved up, you've yet to.

That'd be the "It's not a fallacy, pal, maybe you should do some research" fallacy. If I've already given my reasons, and logical deducted from them - how is asking you to prove your side or disprove mine a fallacy?

Oh? It's not? Okay.

It's asking your side to prove up. Perhaps, you should retake those lessons from Nai, because obviously you can't see that I already made my points, ergo you have to disprove them, which you've yet to do. Simple as that.

Exar Kun created amulet blasts to a deadly magnitude without knowing shit about Sadow or the Darkside at all. Exar Kun now has learned from Naga Sadow's teachings, the creator of the amulet, and has become fully immersed with the Darkside ("leaving the darkest power in the galaxy..."wink.

That alone suggests he can create the same size blasts again.

Logically deducting from this:

- Exar created blasts without knowing anything.
- Exar now knows Sadow's teachings, and apparently set out to master them.
- Exar also is fully sided with the Darkside now, compared to before when he was still trying to bullshit Nadd, and didn't know shit about it as I said.

Your proof? None. In. Sight. So, why don't you give me one reason to support your claims? So far, you haven't gave anything. You keep saying "Nothing suggests, speculation, Dungeons and Dragons magic". Yet you don't give any damn reasons. It's f*cking ridiculous to keep questioning me, and then claim I committed a fallacy.

You haven't proved shit, Sexy. How is it speculation? Because he was able to use them to that magnitude without knowing shit about them and the Darkside, and now he's learned from the creator, said to master his teachings, and became "the darkest power in the galaxy"?

Oh, no. You're absolutely right. There's *nothing* aside from what I stated to suggest that. Quit bullshitting, what I just gave you suggests that.

The way Yoda used the Force Push was offensive. Unless, he was trying to protect Sidious.

No, it's really not. Maybe you should know what the point is: you're saying because we've only seen Exar use it once on a Sith Wyrm - which is deadlier than a f*cking ass clown named Vodo or an ignorant apprentice named Ulic - and not on a person, he won't use it on Sidious.

It's the same thing. It's like saying so and so won't use this power because they didn't in this or that fight. It's called a "storyline", it gives it dramatics. We saw Vodo tool Exar in the beginning of DLOTS, and Exar came back. Now, it's a final showdown.

No, it's made clear by the narration that the amulet does that, not him getting squeezed like an orange.

Uh? What the hell? Of course I'm assuming that because tht's what the amulet does. Why would it increase by 1/10 when we've already seen it increase thousands by just merely equipping it.

Wow. That's the biggest load of shit. So, because there was no one on his level to even pose a threat, he can't do it/didn't learn everything? Wow. That's sound logic, pal.

Let's take a review of the clowns Exar faced after learning from Sadow:

1.) Ulic Qel-Droma. Now, we all know he stalemated him in saber combat, however, the fight was interrupted - so we have no idea what would've went on anyways. Plus, Kun dabbled more in the "forbidden teachings" of the Darkside after that anyways.

2.) Vodo Siosk-Bass. Yes, this piece of candy here posed so much of a threat, that Exar would need to blast a hole through him and the entire Senate arena. I mean, yeah - he caused so much trouble that he admitted defeat, and Exar tooled him after one page of igniting the other end of his lightsaber.

3.) Odan "I strip Ancient Sith for breakfast" Urr. Yeah, not much action here, besides him dying with just a wave of his hand. Something he must've learned somewhere, eh? I doubt ol' Vodo taught him that trick.

Who else did he fight? Ah, shit. No one. Unless you count pwning Sylvar by lifting a finger, and incapacitating Aleema with Sith magic (I wonder where he learned more powerful magic than Aleema, eh?).

To answer your point: It's rather more logical to assume he mastered it, and that he can control it - if you're going to base your stance just of the mere fact he doesn't use it again, then it's illogical.

Are we to say that he can't Force choke/instakill again because he only used it once? Are we going to say he can't use Sith magic blasts because he only did it once? Are we going to say he can't freeze Senators because he only did it once?

Oh, how could I forget! The part where the amulet takes effect immediately. Now, why would the amulet just increase every now and then? It probably wouldn't. If anything it's a constant effect (those of you familiar with the Elder Scrolls series know what I'm talking about), even if it's not - even if the amulet increases when Exar "wants" it to, or whatever (IDK), the amulet multiplied his rage with nanoseconds of clamping on to his arm, to assume it will take light years or even a minute or two to multiply is pretty insane.

Now, if you'd be so kind - explain, if it's not "instant", what is it? What proof can you offer to say that it won't increase within the same amount of time it took to equip it?

Great, more horribly placed sarcasm by Sexy. You haven't proved - rather disproved - "anything" for your side.

No, I'm simply going to state you offer no proof for you claims. If you logical deduct what I gave you, it's obvious he had to master them. Don't be so daft:

- Froze thousands upon thousands of Senators, and controlled them more than likely. Hundreds of thousands even given the size of the place, and it was filled to the top.
- Blasted Aleema with Sith magic that incapacitated here.
- Created numerous alchemical monsters.
- Built a sphere to trap the Massassi life energy.

As well, if he didn't master them, what reason would he have to gain more stuff if he hadn't even fully learned what he had right in front of him? We can also add in the fact he said that if he didn't master them, it'd destroy him. I highly doubt he'd know all that shit by just reading bedtime stories. All signs point to the fact he mastered them.

And then there's always absence of proof is not proof of absence. Just because we don't see him use all of Sadow's teachings, doesn't mean he can't or hasn't mastered them. And, of course, it's more than likely he did master them, and because in this case because we have a strong premise to go on (the aforementioned list), it would definitely apply. Seriously, I'm waiting for you to disprove it. Stuff like "Which teachings?" Sith magic, sith alchemy. Whatever troves Sadow had.

ESB Vader
holy sh!t didnt know that, makes me feel bad i insulted u the last time, sry advent tho ; ;.

and kam,
kun isnt as cocky as sidious, arrogant yes but cocky no,

o ya and advent i said he used it on nadd not blast him, hmm i mite hav implied it wrongly
and o yea aleema, not ulic, fu*k but i thought i saw he did shoot a bean at ulic

ESB Vader
Uh... Does that book say, "Exar Kun was great, definently better than Sidious"? No, didn't think so...

Also far deadlier for himself, he couldn't control that kind of rage last time. More logically, he would be able to control his anger more, and be able to create a beam the size he prefers it to be. Apparently, he didn't prefer the last one...

DE Sidious can cook up a force storm in 5 seconds. Exar is as cocky as Sidious is as well, he is practically laughing at everyone he faces, even Vodo, who apparently had a "fierce duel" with him...

the book states he tops palpatine, he tops darth bane and he topped darth vader

and dun gimme that bull sh!t kun not being able to control the amulet that is pure BS. and when he first used it and knowing how to use it is something. hes not like a kid playing with a *** toy

Darth Sexy
Exar Kun created amulet blasts to a deadly magnitude without knowing shit about Sadow or the Darkside at all. Exar Kun now has learned from Naga Sadow's teachings, the creator of the amulet, and has become fully immersed with the Darkside ("leaving the darkest power in the galaxy..."wink.

What are you not understanding Sama. What does Sadow and the darkside have to do with the amulet blasts? He was able to use that magnitude because of his rage, because of his life and death situation. He DIDNT have to know Sadow's teachings to use it, he had to know Sadow's teachings to CONTROL it, and to figure out what the most productive way to use the amulet would be. Let me repeat, he didnt HAVE to know shit from Sadow to use the amulet blast, so your point is moot.

-Exar Kun doesn't need to know Sadow's teachings to use the blast
-You've no argument on whether or not Exar Kun can use the blast to the same extent again. For all you know that was a 1 time situation, and every blast from then on is smaller than that one or possibly greater.

Your proof? None. In. Sight. So, why don't you give me one reason to support your claims? So far, you haven't gave anything. You keep saying "Nothing suggests, speculation, Dungeons and Dragons magic". Yet you don't give any damn reasons. It's f*cking ridiculous to keep questioning me, and then claim I committed a fallacy.

"Omgz Kun did it once so that means he can do it ANYTIME" is not proof Sama. It's speculation. The Exile accidentally used his force drain on his enemies, does that mean he can whip it out like it's nothing anytime he wants? Please. You still fail to understand that Sadow's teachings are irrelevant to him using the blasts, but relevant to controlling them. And again, if he DID learn all of Sadow's teachings, he wouldn't have ****ed up on the ritual and let himself be trapped in the Massassi temple.

You haven't proved shit, Sexy. How is it speculation? Because he was able to use them to that magnitude without knowing shit about them and the Darkside, and now he's learned from the creator, said to master his teachings, and became "the darkest power in the galaxy"?
Omgz the DARKEST Power in the galaxy!!! What the hell is your point for bringing that part up? Better yet, where is your evidence that he learned all of Sadow's teachings, and that he required Sadow's teachings to actually use the amulet(to save you the trouble, he didn't"? Instead of getting hilariously angry you can calm down and answer those questions.

The way Yoda used the Force Push was offensive. Unless, he was trying to protect Sidious.
Let me reiterate. Yoda cannot use offensive force powers to kill Sidious. The force push isn't going to kill anybody.

And you STILL don't get it. There is NOTHING to suggest he would use it if it's a lightsaber fight, and there is NOTHING to suggest that he CAN use it in a lightsaber fight, and there is NOTHING to suggest Sidious will not be able to dodge blasts since he did master force speed, and finally there is NOTHING to suggest Sidious can't create a force storm on Kun while Kun gets himself angry by whatever method. So instead of telling me I'm not proving my side, try and answer those questions without the irrelevant "omg hes the darkest power" quotes.

Uh? What the hell? Of course I'm assuming that because tht's what the amulet does. Why would it increase by 1/10 when we've already seen it increase thousands by just merely equipping it.
Oh, so the amulet increases by itself, all Kun has to do is put it on right? His rage has nothing to do with it right? Oh wait.

Wow. That's the biggest load of shit. So, because there was no one on his level to even pose a threat, he can't do it/didn't learn everything? Wow. That's sound logic, pal.
As opposed to "omg he said he learned everything so he has", schnucumbs.

1.) Ulic Qel-Droma. Now, we all know he stalemated him in saber combat, however, the fight was interrupted - so we have no idea what would've went on anyways. Plus, Kun dabbled more in the "forbidden teachings" of the Darkside after that anyways.
This is conclusive? What teachings Sama? And where does this prove that Kun learned everything?

What's your point?

3.) Odan "I strip Ancient Sith for breakfast" Urr. Yeah, not much action here, besides him dying with just a wave of his hand. Something he must've learned somewhere, eh? I doubt ol' Vodo taught him that trick.
Oh, you mean what looked like a force choke on a 1,000+ year old Jedi Master who hasn't used his patented maneuver in over 1,000 years? Oh that REALLY puts Kun on a pedastal. By your definition Ulic must have been a real ***** to get curbstomped by Nomi, whether he was looking or not.

To answer your point: It's rather more logical to assume he mastered it, and that he can control it - if you're going to base your stance just of the mere fact he doesn't use it again, then it's illogical.
Or it's more logical to assume that he didn't master it, because it's clear that he didn't master all of Sadow's teachings, or he wouldn't have gotten himself trapped inside the Massassi temple.

Are we to say that he can't Force choke/instakill again because he only used it once? Are we going to say he can't use Sith magic blasts because he only did it once? Are we going to say he can't freeze Senators because he only did it once?
Big difference between him using the amulet again, and him using it to the degree he did. I can just as well say that he was so scared of his inability to control the amulet after the first blast, that he never used it again, or never used it to that extent.

Oh, how could I forget! The part where the amulet takes effect immediately. Now, why would the amulet just increase every now and then? It probably wouldn't. If anything it's a constant effect (those of you familiar with the Elder Scrolls series know what I'm talking about), even if it's not - even if the amulet increases when Exar "wants" it to, or whatever (IDK), the amulet multiplied his rage with nanoseconds of clamping on to his arm, to assume it will take light years or even a minute or two to multiply is pretty insane.
So is the fact that Sidious plans on sitting there taking a dump waiting for the Amulet blast to take considerable power.

Now, if you'd be so kind - explain, if it's not "instant", what is it? What proof can you offer to say that it won't increase within the same amount of time it took to equip it?
Can you prove the initial blast was Instant? I didn't think so.

Great, more horribly placed sarcasm by Sexy. You haven't proved - rather disproved - "anything" for your side.
That's nice Sama, thanks for your opinion and full blown speculation.

No, I'm simply going to state you offer no proof for you claims. If you logical deduct what I gave you, it's obvious he had to master them. Don't be so daft:

- Froze thousands upon thousands of Senators, and controlled them more than likely. Hundreds of thousands even given the size of the place, and it was filled to the top.
You forgot being trapped inside the Massassi temple. THe sad fact is that you cannot prove that he mastered all of Sadow's teachings, nobody can. So bringing up a moot point as fact, and telling me I have no argument, is quite ridiculous.

As well, if he didn't master them, what reason would he have to gain more stuff if he hadn't even fully learned what he had right in front of him? We can also add in the fact he said that if he didn't master them, it'd destroy him. I highly doubt he'd know all that shit by just reading bedtime stories. All signs point to the fact he mastered them.
Considering he never used his blast again, and he got stuck at the Massassi temple, signs point to him mastering certain parts, but certainly not everything.

Advent
Wow, Sexy. You never cease to amaze me with your straw man arguments, and bullshit.

kamikz
the book states he tops palpatine, he tops darth bane and he topped darth vader

and dun gimme that bull sh!t kun not being able to control the amulet that is pure BS. and when he first used it and knowing how to use it is something. hes not like a kid playing with a *** toy

Proof. There are books, no wait, the ROTS novelisation (which goes as canon as the films if it does not contradict the movies at that scene or moment) which says Sidious is the most powerful OF ALL TIME. That disproves your fact, sorry...

Shut up. You haven't proved shit, Advent have. Now you use insults cause she does, and now you try to act tough cause she has proved very good points. Just shut up with it...

And swcomics are not working for the moment, so I can't scan it. Does anyone else have the scan with Exar crawling up from that hole alone? (True Marvel fashion)

Advent
Does anyone else have the scan with Exar crawling up from that hole alone? (True Marvel fashion)

What "hole"? Lol. I might have it if you tell me where it's from, and what exactly it is.

kamikz
It's like...

"The battles over. Suddenly someone is seen crawling up the side of the hole. (LOL! Ok, I remember it's some kind of hole) It's Exar Kun".

Something like that. It is after the battle and when he decides to master the amulets power and Sadows teachings...

ESB Vader
Proof. There are books, no wait, the ROTS novelisation (which goes as canon as the films if it does not contradict the movies at that scene or moment) which says Sidious is the most powerful OF ALL TIME. That disproves your fact, sorry...

Shut up. You haven't proved shit, Advent have. Now you use insults cause she does, and now you try to act tough cause she has proved very good points. Just shut up with it...

And swcomics are not working for the moment, so I can't scan it. Does anyone else have the scan with Exar crawling up from that hole alone? (True Marvel fashion)

lol kam the fanboy strikes back,
and i have proven points, you didnt. and the book saying exar topped sidious smashes ur arguements completely. why? because the book has a connrection to all the movies and all the njo series

AND if u want to use the novel as a source in rise of darth vader it said that vader and sidious would one day be EQUAL. u want to play ur game im game for it smile

and the book saying sidious is the strongest? oooooo u forgot it mentioned anakin would pwn sidious and obiwan had he not sustained injuries.

OWNED

and i havnt proven shit? i at least proved that exar didnt "almost" die when he used the amulet. i proved he fought the jedis and froze the senate. its u who talks and sing song

and folled her points of view? yo dude just because i have the same point of view as her doesnt mean i copied her.
apparently i am gonna shatter ur arguements 1 by 1, all i need you to do is to come up with ur nonsense smile

and sexy, "idiot beyond belief"? lol in ur dreams and those who think i am, when i see your arguements, i see facts, and i see bullshit, tell me if u want to see, you get it

only and idiot calls some1 else an idiot and *points at darth sexy* so what if i am 1? would i care? would any1 care? simple answer no, o wait, hell no.

and back to topic, advent is correct that exar kun used the amulet without knowing anything about it.
had exar ever come across a dark side artifact? yes the holocron but did he learn to use the amulet? no, he did however heard about them so therefore he knew that rage would power up the amulet and that is why he is able to blast it at the wyrm

kamikz
lol kam the fanboy strikes back,
and i have proven points, you didnt. and the book saying exar topped sidious smashes ur arguements completely. why? because the book has a connrection to all the movies and all the njo series

AND if u want to use the novel as a source in rise of darth vader it said that vader and sidious would one day be EQUAL. u want to play ur game im game for it smile

and the book saying sidious is the strongest? oooooo u forgot it mentioned anakin would pwn sidious and obiwan had he not sustained injuries.

OWNED

and i havnt proven shit? i at least proved that exar didnt "almost" die when he used the amulet. i proved he fought the jedis and froze the senate. its u who talks and sing song

and folled her points of view? yo dude just because i have the same point of view as her doesnt mean i copied her.
apparently i am gonna shatter ur arguements 1 by 1, all i need you to do is to come up with ur nonsense smile

and sexy, "idiot beyond belief"? lol in ur dreams and those who think i am, when i see your arguements, i see facts, and i see bullshit, tell me if u want to see, you get it

First off, learn to spell ok?
Second, drop the attitude, you are not as superior as you think you are...

Stop calling me an fanboy. I have provided more proof than you have, you just seem to get stuck on the points and repeat them, and ignores what I say...

WTF!!!!! The movies are the most canon. If they say Exar Kun sucks then Exar does suck. Now the novel of the movie, which is as canon as long as it does not contradict, says that Sidious is the best OF ALL TIME. That smashes your source into oblivion, so drop it... I think I've never heard anything so stupid. "Your source doesn't count, cause it has connection to the movie." WTH!!!!! That is the reason why it goes beyond yours...

Can you disprove that one day, Darth would be his equal? No, thought not... And Anakin would become twice what of Sidious, so WTH are you talking about?
And the novel of ROTS and the Rise of Darth Vader are completly different. Damn.....

No, you haven't proved SHIT. Advent did the job, you just went along saying, "Kam, you have nos proof youz Fanboj. PW4nded!!!".

Uh... except that you have provided nothing of Exar not wounding himself, you just said "you have no proof", after what Advent said. You didn't prove shit after Advent did, so you had nothing to come with. Do you understand this?

No, he's right. You are an idiot beyond belife. Sorry....

ESB Vader
First off, learn to spell ok?
Second, drop the attitude, you are not as superior as you think you are...

Stop calling me an fanboy. I have provided more proof than you have, you just seem to get stuck on the points and repeat them, and ignores what I say...

WTF!!!!! The movies are the most canon. If they say Exar Kun sucks then Exar does suck. Now the novel of the movie, which is as canon as long as it does not contradict, says that Sidious is the best OF ALL TIME. That smashes your source into oblivion, so drop it... I think I've never heard anything so stupid. "Your source doesn't count, cause it has connection to the movie." WTH!!!!! That is the reason why it goes beyond yours...

Can you disprove that one day, Darth would be his equal? No, thought not... And Anakin would become twice what of Sidious, so WTH are you talking about?
And the novel of ROTS and the Rise of Darth Vader are completly different. Damn.....

No, you haven't proved SHIT. Advent did the job, you just went along saying, "Kam, you have nos proof youz Fanboj. PW4nded!!!".

Uh... except that you have provided nothing of Exar not wounding himself, you just said "you have no proof", after what Advent said. You didn't prove shit after Advent did, so you had nothing to come with. Do you understand this?

No, he's right. You are an idiot beyond belife. Sorry....

lol u providing more proof? im so sorry but u havnt prove anything, and sidious got stronger after ROTS because he had no limitations and u said the book is the book, therefore it states vader would one day be sidious equal in rodv, same writer wrote rodv and rots, there smashed another of ur point,

and advent proved it to you with the comic scans, i prove it to you with words which u refuse to accept so that is why to you i am talking nonsense simply because u refuse to accept,
and i had nothing to come with?

ever heard of trigger vision? when some1 mentions something familiar and it pops back into ur mind? thats what exactly happend when advent flashed the pic, so therefore i prove something, not like you sad

and not being able to spell? look whos talking u cant even spell belief, meh.
and sidious the best of all time? he got killed by vader whos a crippled, and luke crushed sidious in DE.

and i said u had no proof simply because u dont have any. look whos talking again.

and when i argue against my own logic, it is part of my plan smile

and do i look like i care if people call me an idiot? idc at all, and i know you would retealiate if some1 called you 1 and it is what ur doing right here right now,

number1) i have broken ur arguements about full potential anakin.
and im about to do so again,

want to see my idiot logic u say? go look at sion replicating sidious force storm thread

kamikz
lol u providing more proof? im so sorry but u havnt prove anything, and sidious got stronger after ROTS because he had no limitations and u said the book is the book, therefore it states vader would one day be sidious equal in rodv, same writer wrote rodv and rots, there smashed another of ur point,

and advent proved it to you with the comic scans, i prove it to you with words which u refuse to accept so that is why to you i am talking nonsense simply because u refuse to accept,
and i had nothing to come with?

ever heard of trigger vision? when some1 mentions something familiar and it pops back into ur mind? thats what exactly happend when advent flashed the pic, so therefore i prove something, not like you sad

and not being able to spell? look whos talking u cant even spell belief, meh.
and sidious the best of all time? he got killed by vader whos a crippled, and luke crushed sidious in DE.

and i said u had no proof simply because u dont have any. look whos talking again.

and when i argue against my own logic, it is part of my plan smile

Yes I have, but you ignore it.

Are..you...stupid? What is there to say that one day, DV couldn't be as strong as Sidious? Hmmm... NOTHING! And it doesn't matter who wrote what, they are not the same book. Damn....

No, YOU didn't provide shit. Here's what happened...
You say nothing about the part where Kun hurt himself and such, you just keep babbling about the amulet. I say that part.
Advent comes in and makes some good points about it, so unless I have that quote/scan right I'll agree with her. Right after that, you come in, tell me I have no proof, and say that YOU have provided proof that he can do it. There is obviousley something not right here....

You haven't proved shit, you've said like 3 words about it after Advent did all the hard work. No need to repeat it.

Yeah, says the guy who spells you with a u, starts every new sentence without a capital letter, writes "I" as i, and spells names without captial letters as well.

Yeah, your talking again. Talking bullshit. See the only thing that keeps you going now is, "You don't have proof, you don't have proof". But instead of you keeping that up, why don't you post some proof instead? I have disputed your points, your not even in the main debate anymore, you just keep babbling. I crushed your points about Kun beating Luke, and now you try to use a lesser source as proof, aside from the one I have, which is THE HIGHEST FORM OF CANON!!!!!!!!!!

Obviousley a pretty dumb plan.

ESB Vader
Yes I have, but you ignore it.

Are..you...stupid? What is there to say that one day, DV couldn't be as strong as Sidious? Hmmm... NOTHING! And it doesn't matter who wrote what, they are not the same book. Damn....

No, YOU didn't provide shit. Here's what happened...
You say nothing about the part where Kun hurt himself and such, you just keep babbling about the amulet. I say that part.
Advent comes in and makes some good points about it, so unless I have that quote/scan right I'll agree with her. Right after that, you come in, tell me I have no proof, and say that YOU have provided proof that he can do it. There is obviousley something not right here....

You haven't proved shit, you've said like 3 words about it after Advent did all the hard work. No need to repeat it.

Yeah, says the guy who spells you with a u, starts every new sentence without a capital letter, writes "I" as i, and spells names without captial letters as well.

Yeah, your talking again. Talking bullshit. See the only thing that keeps you going now is, "You don't have proof, you don't have proof". But instead of you keeping that up, why don't you post some proof instead? I have disputed your points, your not even in the main debate anymore, you just keep babbling. I crushed your points about Kun beating Luke, and now you try to use a lesser source as proof, aside from the one I have, which is THE HIGHEST FORM OF CANON!!!!!!!!!!

Obviousley a pretty dumb plan.

lol differnet book same writer. 1 simple sentence.
and u refuse to see that i provide proof, just blinded by ur arrogance.
and not in the main debate? then y am i still here?
and the sources i used are writers from lucasarts.

kept babbling about the amulet? because it will help exar win sidious and when advent showed the pic, it prove to me that rage is the key to the amulet,"THE HIGHEST FORM OF CANON!!!!!!!!!!"-kam
lol ur words the highest form of canon? i doubt it because you hardly know anything and i havnt seen 1 of your arguements crush mine but indeed the other way around it is.

and did u provide shit? no did u crush my arguements? no, i spell you with a u simply for convinience(i have bad spelling, do i care? no), common sense this is a forum thread where i type my words as i please. not some1 like you who wants to act formal.

and the phrase from a lucasarts canon book"exar topped them all"
destroys everything u can say.

you have lost the arguement, i have proven to you my points arent bullshit, bet u didnt look at the thread i told you to see.

and you know what? its u who makes me love to argue in this thread smile u stop i stop because both of us will never agree and ur constant ramblings r meaningless as so may be mine,

want me to stop? sure, u first then i

kamikz
lol differnet book same writer. 1 simple sentence.
and u refuse to see that i provide proof, just blinded by ur arrogance.
and not in the main debate? then y am i still here?
and the sources i used are writers from lucasarts.

kept babbling about the amulet? because it will help exar win sidious and when advent showed the pic, it prove to me that rage is the key to the amulet,"THE HIGHEST FORM OF CANON!!!!!!!!!!"-kam
lol ur words the highest form of canon? i doubt it because you hardly know anything and i havnt seen 1 of your arguements crush mine but indeed the other way around it is.

and did u provide shit? no did u crush my arguements? no, i spell you with a u simply for convinience(i have bad spelling, do i care? no), common sense this is a forum thread where i type my words as i please. not some1 like you who wants to act formal.

and the phrase from a lucasarts canon book"exar topped them all"
destroys everything u can say

WTH? It doesn't matter. It is the novelisation, it is automatically put on par with the movies. And WTH is wrong with Rise of Darth Vader now?
And my source comes from something who is on par with GL creation, namly Star Wars itself, and the movies. Comon, if it is as canon as the movies, it is definently better than something Lucasarts could come up with. Give me a break...

Are you dumb or something? My word isn't highest canon, I never said that. The highest canon is the movies, and the novelisation is on par with the movies.

Hmm, I seem to remember you taking it pretty seriousley just before, starting to comment my spelling just for the sake of it, and all that. If you truly did not mind, you would not be in a debate about it now would you?

No, goddamn you are an idiot. George Lucas movies are G-canon, the highest form of canon there is. The novelisation is on par with that, meaning that it goes beyond that info. That book is not G-canon. Learn the ****ing policy of KMC, here we take canon seriousley, we can't take any source then go with it.

See, this is exactly what I was talking about. I crushed your arguments before (or you would still go with them. Apparently, you've dropped them). Now the only thing that keeps you going is..

1. Your lesser proof of Kun's superiority.
2. His amulet.

The amulet is not the best power there is. Sidious force storm was described as "the single most powerful darkside technique ever" (along with those quotes, something like that). He would simply crush Kun with a force storm...

ESB Vader
WTH? It doesn't matter. It is the novelisation, it is automatically put on par with the movies. And WTH is wrong with Rise of Darth Vader now?
And my source comes from something who is on par with GL creation, namly Star Wars itself, and the movies. Comon, if it is as canon as the movies, it is definently better than something Lucasarts could come up with. Give me a break...

Are you dumb or something? My word isn't highest canon, I never said that. The highest canon is the movies, and the novelisation is on par with the movies.

Hmm, I seem to remember you taking it pretty seriousley just before, starting to comment my spelling just for the sake of it, and all that. If you truly did not mind, you would not be in a debate about it now would you?

No, goddamn you are an idiot. George Lucas movies are G-canon, the highest form of canon there is. The novelisation is on par with that, meaning that it goes beyond that info. That book is not G-canon. Learn the ****ing policy of KMC, here we take canon seriousley, we can't take any source then go with it.

See, this is exactly what I was talking about. I crushed your arguments before (or you would still go with them. Apparently, you've dropped them). Now the only thing that keeps you going is..

1. Your lesser proof of Kun's superiority.
2. His amulet.

The amulet is not the best power there is. Sidious force storm was described as "the single most powerful darkside technique ever" (along with those quotes, something like that). He would simply crush Kun with a force storm...

1, iv always been arguing about kuns power and the amulet and nothing else so you have crushed nothing, and from my point of view we are both diverted from this topic,

i dont deny force storm being the single most powerful technique every made but is sidious gonna risk it in the same room he is with kun? hed be an idiot too because in a strait fight, sidious would be diverted from the storm which will kill both of them.

and the movie states anakin without injuries would surpass even DE sidious. errr well GL did,

number2, if we argue, try not to throw insults, it will only prove u r ignorant as i will be too. so do not get worked up.

kamikz
1, iv always been arguing about kuns power and the amulet and nothing else so you have crushed nothing, and from my point of view we are both diverted from this topic,

i dont deny force storm being the single most powerful technique every made but is sidious gonna risk it in the same room he is with kun? hed be an idiot too because in a strait fight, sidious would be diverted from the storm which will kill both of them.

and the movie states anakin without injuries would surpass even DE sidious. errr well GL did,

number2, if we argue, try not to throw insults, it will only prove u r ignorant as i will be too. so do not get worked up.

Yes, I did when you were trying to prove Kun's power with Luke's academy and all that. Apparently your not sticking with that point anymore....

He can change the size. He could teleport Luke through a wormhole through space, he could do the same with Kun. It doesn't need to be the size of when he destroyed those fleets...

Well yeah, if Anakin got full potential, he and Luke would be the most powerful characters in the Star Wars saga, equal to eachother. And Luke by NJO has far surpassed anyone...

LOL! You have insulted me at least as much as I have insulted you back. I usually don't insult people unless they start, I try to be civil most of the time. Don't lecture me about the insults, you by far got in to the whole "your arguments bullshit, don't spew that shit, PWN#3D", when I hadn't done anything to prove my argument was wrong. Don't go there....

ESB Vader
lol lets make it even, yes im sorry if i started insults.

about the worm hole doesnt it take a few seconds? well kuns blast is kinda instant

i dont stick with the point of exar crushing luke because as gl and facts say luke pwns every1. so technically u did

kamikz
Ok, insults over. Nice to know. Sorry! big grin

I think it's kinda instantly, he wasn't really in a rush when he did it, yet he did it almost instantly.

What do you mean, "you did"?

ESB Vader
lol you did means u did crush my first arguements lol
neways w/e we said at each other was when we had frustration, meh im like that >><

kamikz
Lol, yeah, shit happens.

Darth Sexy
Wow, Sexy. You never cease to amaze me with your straw man arguments, and bullshit.

likewise with your bullshit speculation and lack of facts. But thanks for your lengthy and useful rebuttal.

Advent
What are you not understanding Sama.

The only thing I'm not understanding is how you can be so daft.

Could it be that Sadow was the creator of the amulets that produce the blasts? I'm sure there's absolutely shit to learn about the amulets, and you can't master their power. Obviously any ass clown can just equip the amulet, and automatically get a Ph.D. in Sith artifacts, yah? No, they can't. They can fire the blasts without knowing anything, but to control the blast magnitude, and such seems to require you to master Sadow's teachings. That is what it has to do with the amulet.

And the Darkside? When you become more attuned to the Darkside, it's obvious more dark feelings come out in you like anger, rage, hatred, and so on. This is obvious.

So, his rage only multiplied because he was in a "life or death situation"? I wasn't aware the amulet had a Spidey Sense. Firstly, how was he even in a "rage"? He was scared if anything. Secondly, it's only likely to assume that the amulets effects are constant - given they work as soon as it's equipped.

You're right, he didn't need to know Sadow's knowledge to use it, but like you're saying - to control it, to master it. That's my entire f*cking point. To assume he can't produce the same size amulet blast even after he learned how to control it is ridiculous. The blasts doubled with "every pulse of anger", and eventually Exar couldn't control it. I see no reason as to why he can't produce the first blast he used on the Sith Wyrm, as he didn't have a problem with it until it kept increases. Now, he can control the energies, so he'd be able to keep it at that size. And to think that the amulet only increases every "now and then" is ridiculous, because it'd have no real use. The fact that the amulet, immediately after being equipped, multiplied his rage by thousands seems as if it's a constant effect. I'm still waiting for your theory on when the amulet increases your rage, and when it's activated. I've yet to see that. I've given my thoughts, where's yours?

Now, as for the first part of your statement. When did I ever say that? I didn't say that, so quit misrepresenting my point.

Let me say this once: I never said he needed Sadow's teachings to use it. In fact, if you just look at my post - it's obvious:

Exar Kun created amulet blasts to a deadly magnitude without knowing shit about Sadow or the Darkside at all.

So, my point isn't "moot" because

You. Are. Misrepresenting. My. Point.

So, basically

You. Are. Submitting. A. Straw. Man. Argument.

Clear enough?

Exar Kun created amulet blasts to a deadly magnitude without knowing shit about Sadow or the Darkside at all.

Except it's illogical to assume that he can't create blasts to that size because the amulet multiplies rage in the thousands. What reason is there to assume that the blasts it was a "one time special"? Firstly, as I've been trying to relay to you the entire time, it would seem that the amulets effects are constant, given it starts working as soon as it's equipped, and no mention is given that he "tired out" or that the amulet effects had worn off. Secondly, we're going based of logic. It's logical to assume he can produce the blasts again, and to that magnitude given the amulet increases rage - he doesn't have to built up his anger for it to multiply. Even so,

And when do I ever say "omgz"? Oh? I don't. Yeah, nice attempt at discrediting an argument. Sadly, that's not the entire jist of my point, therefore you'd be committing the straw man fallacy again. No surprise. As I said earlier "straw man and bullshit" served on a platter from you.

The only one that should be saying "please" is me. The Exile's drains are just that, what you just said - accidental. He doesn't control them. There's a difference between a voluntary and involuntary action, mainly the fact voluntary is done under one's own free will.

Unless, you're going to tell me the amulet blasts "accidentally" fired. Which is bullshit because the narration makes it clear that "Exar Kun realizes that his anger can be focused into the amulet unleashing tremendous energies". So, as you see - false analogy, logical fallacy. Can Luke use Emerald Lightning whenever he wants?

Wow. They are irrelevant to him using the blasts, but they have to do with using the blasts (controlling)? Makes sense.

Controlling the blasts has to do with using them. Why? Because if he can control the magnitude, and the amount of energies used it affects the blasts. If he can stop the size of the blasts from growing that has to do with using the blasts. Sadow's teachings don't have anything to do with just the ability to just simply be able to fire them off, but to master them and control them.

And I never said that you need to know Sadow's teachings just to fire them. So, quit f*cking committing the damn fallacy. It's annoying as all hell.

1.) Prove Kun messed up.

2.) Well, don't you think all the Jedi in the galaxy attacking in unison, using a "Wall of Light" technique on the entire planet must've had just a bit to do with it? We've seen a "wall of light" imprison (key) Ulic, done by seven or so Jedi.

OMGZ M1SR3PRESENT1N6 MY ARGUM3NT. L0L FALL4CY!!!!///!ONEELEVEN!!

You're not very good at doing that, so I suggest you just stop. It gets you nowhere, and you don't gain any respect for doing it.

Better yet, perhaps you could read the original points:

but since he didn't use it again that means he couldn't control it which means he DIDNT learn everything?

And I wasn't even talking about Sadow's teachings per se. I'm talking about threat level. GG.

To save myself trouble. Straw man argument, logical fallacy. I never said he required Sadow's teachings to use them. So, why do you keep saying that? In fact, I said the opposite as seen above. So, you can just shut up now.

Where have I got "hilariously angry"? Let alone "angry". I don't know why you always bring that up, but it's pretty irrelevant.

If Yoda knows all Lightside techniques, how is cutting Sidious off from the Force going to kill him? It's not.

What the f*ck are you talking about? How do you get lightsaber fight out of arguing about an amulet? Perhaps you didn't notice, but I'm talking purely about ranged fight. As of right now, I don't give a shit about Sidious - I'm just saying that if he gets the chance, nothing says he won't use it, and to that magnitude.

And there's NO TALK of that even going on. And could you PLEASE quit posting in CAPITALS, it's really ANNOYING.

As for your actual "point": show me where I've said that he actually can use it in a lightsaber fight.

Yeah, Sidious will be able to dodge blasts that are able to be fired repeatedly with no downtime. He has Force speed, that's. . .impressive. A basic skill.

Advent
Wouldn't his fight be a life or death situation? Much like his battle against the Sith Wyrm, so as you say, "it's a life or death situation". Plus, what do you mean "get himself angry"? I wasn't aware the amulet only increases your anger every now and then. As it would seem, it's a constant effect given the fact it takes effect immediately after it's equipped without Kun having to give any acknowledgment.

1.) You didn't ask any question, you dolt.

2.) Quit misrepresenting my side. I don't purely claim just because he's the darkest power in the galaxy, that he'll be able to use it. So, just stop that bullshit.

3.) The more attuned you become to the Darkside, it's obvious the more Darkside aspects fill your body. Such as rage, anger, and hatred, but I'm sure you already knew that. It's not like Anakin went crazy when he turned to the Darkside. It's not like Darth Maul hates the Jedi. And a point with Maul is that he was able to get himself worked in a frenzy when fighting Obi-Wan.

Quit with the "oh waits", it's rather stupid when you realize that I never said the things you're trying to interpret. How does his rage affect the simple fact that the amulet increases rage by thousands? Notice I'm not talking about the amulet multiplying the "dark rage that fills his heart", I'm just merely talking about the amulets properties of increasing.

Straw man. And also, you're skirting the point. Now, answer the question: So, because there was no one on his level to even pose a threat to use the amulet on, he can't do it against Sidious?

What are you talking about? I'm not talking solely about his knowledge, I'm talking about the fact the situation never arose for him to use the amulet again. Please, read what I wrote:

So, because there was no one on his level to even pose a threat, he can't do it/didn't learn everything? Wow. That's sound logic, pal.

Somebody's missing the original point. You said he never used it again, ergo he won't use it now, and I listed people he fought after he defeated the Sith Wyrm, and I'm saying none of them posed a threat, save for Ulic - in which the fight was interrupted. Let me explain this simply:

The. Situation. To. Use. The. Amulet. Never. Arose. Again.

So, please

Read. Your. Original. Point.

*sigh* You're hopeless. I'm not even arguing the people Kun fought are impressive. I'm talking about the fact no one posed a viable threat to Kun, so who was he going to use it on?

And again, quit trying to discredit Odan Urr. Obviously Odan didn't just say to Nomi, "I empower you with the power to strip people". She had to be taught, and considering she was proficient in it - it's logical to assume Odan still was able to use the technique. Plus, there is no "by my definition" because you're completely missing the point, and being a clown by saying shit like that when you don't even know what you're talking about.

Of course. I mean it's not like the all the Jedi in the galaxy just used a "Wall of Light" technique in unison while Exar was releasing his spirit.

He was "scared"? I don't recall him saying that he was so frightened he wouldn't use it's power ever again. Especially considering he used the amulet and stuck his fist through Nadd's spirit immediately after. And again, even if it would destroy him, he was aiming to master it so it wouldn't. And your only evidence that he didn't master the amulet is "he didn't use it again". It's a perfectly sound explanation in some alternate universe where logic doesn't exist.

Well, since you're just so fond of not directly answering the point, and responding with some - as I said - horribly placed sarcastic comments, I'll just repost:

First, let me start off by saying if you're not going to answer my questions, or respond properly - don't ask me to do anything, so answer the question: Now, if you'd be so kind - explain, if it's not "instant", what is it? What proof can you offer to say that it won't increase within the same amount of time it took to equip it? And if you notice, I'm not talking about the blast - I'm talking about the multiplying properties. Just making this clear so you don't run off with some "etc, etc, etc" as usual.

Secondly: Yeah, I mean this isn't anything like instantaneous:

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/4695/kuntempleamuletuo5.th.jpg

Just the next slide immediately after it clamps on, and Exar realizes what he can do - it's appears. Ta da! And anyways, you think it was anything but instant? I thought he was in a life or death situation, I doubt he'd be alive even after thirty seconds. That Sith Wyrm would've obliterated him.

Yeah, perhaps because all the Jedi in the known galaxy appeared in orbit above Yavin, to use a "Wall of Light" technique at one time, in unison:

http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/8586/kunfinale2bbd8.th.jpg

And the NEC says, on page 20: "As the Jedi forces in orbit generate a wall of light that bombarded the thick jungles, Exar Kun drained the power from his Massassi slaves". So, the wall of light when on as Exar was doing it. And from what we've seen before:

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/7684/vodoblock23eaa0.th.jpg

A wall of light imprisoned Ulic.

Absence of proof is not proof of absence. It would actually seem he did master Sadow's teachings given what I've listed. Why don't you address all my points next time instead of just drifting off in one sentence:

: if he didn't master them, what reason would he have to gain more stuff if he hadn't even fully learned what he had right in front of him? We can also add in the fact he said that if he didn't master them, it'd "easily destroy" him. I highly doubt he'd know all that shit by just reading bedtime stories. And we come to the conclusion with the fact that absence of proof is not proof of absence. Understand that, and it works in this case because we have a strong premise to go on, which would be the aforementioned list.

That is what we call logical deduction. List + absence of proof is not proof of absence + misc. statements.

Advent
Firstly, we never see Exar Kun use Force lightning. Ever. Yet the Darkside Sourcebook states that he knows it. So, are we going to assume Exar can't use Force lightning because he's never been shown to use it? No. And secondly, when did the opportunity arise for him to use it again? I'll show you list I made, that you failed to realize on the original point:

2.) Vodo Siosk-Bass. Yes, this piece of candy here posed so much of a threat, that Exar would need to blast a hole through him and the entire Senate arena. I mean, yeah - he caused so much trouble that he admitted defeat, and Exar tooled him after one page of igniting the other end of his lightsaber.

Now, if you would've read the actual point without doing some bullshit as usual, you'd see that I was talking about the reason he didn't need to use the blasts again. Clearly no one posed too much danger for him to use it on. And I listed the reasons why. That's what that specific list has to do with.

Actually, you're one point is already defeated by the fact no one posed a threat to even use it on. I'd submit the only time it would've been of any use is against all the Jedi in the galaxy, however, he would've been killed anyways, and I doubt the blasts would reach friggin' space. He tooled all the powerful Jedi masters of his era. His fight with Ulic went interrupted, and he pwned Odan with a wave of the hand. So, who was there to use it on?

Answer: No one.

Quinlan_Vos
Geez advent, talk about a long post.

Darth Sexy
I'll add my rebuttal later but in the meantime, it's obvious somebody needs a roofie.

ESB Vader

Actually, you're one point is already defeated by the fact no one posed a threat to even use it on. I'd submit the only time it would've been of any use is against all the Jedi in the galaxy, however, he would've been killed anyways, and I doubt the blasts would reach friggin' space. He tooled all the powerful Jedi masters of his era. His fight with Ulic went interrupted, and he pwned Odan with a wave of the hand. So, who was there to use it on?

Answer: No one.

well it is true he didnt really use it to kill any one,i dont understand why though, he could have used it against the jedis who came to stop him or if he was in his physical form use it on lukes academy,

if it happens then we can see its real power of the amulet. but we do know sadow mastered these lethal amulets and it was intoduced to exar by nadd in the masassi temple, how ever he did know how to use the amulet and im not sure if he had mastered it yet.

Advent
well it is true he didnt really use it to kill any one,i dont understand why though,

Because, no one posed a big enough threat to even use it on. He tooled the shit out of Vodo, killed Odan with a swipe of his hand, and that's all he really fought aside from Ulic, in which the fight was interrupted.

No. Kun is an intelligent being, and by his own words "Even I cannot fight the combined might of all the Jedi". All the Jedi in the known galaxy, thousands upon thousands, gathered above Yavin in orbit. A Force attack would've been futile. And plus, it's highly doubtful the amulet blasts would even reach space.

That'd be impossible, because he could never be in physical form over the course of 4,000 years. No one lives that long, especially humans.

We have seen the real power of the amulet, so I don't know what you mean by that. Blasting through a Sith Wyrm, Massassi, and temple rock. We don't know if it can be blocked, if that's what you mean, but other than that - we definitely do know the destructive powers of it.

He didn't just see the amulet and know how to use it. He realized that his anger can be focused through the amulet, the narration makes that clear.

Not at that point. In the Massassi temple - when he was battling the Sith Wyrm - he knew exactly jack shit about Sadow's teachings, he hadn't mastered it in the least bit, considering all he could do at the time is direct it. The energies were starting to get too much to handle for Kun, as they were doubling in size with "every pulse of anger".

Lightsnake
It wasn't just Kun himself on Yavin...

Advent
Originally posted by Lightsnake
It wasn't just Kun himself on Yavin...

We saw what the Jedi could do with a single attack in unison. They caused a mass conflagaration from space. Not a single Jedi needed to even touch the ground. How are primitive Massassi going to stop all the Jedi in the known galaxy when they are orbiting in space?

"Thousands upon thousands", "combined might of Jedi Knights", "combined force of all the Jedi".

Quinlan_Vos
So who wins then:

Exar or Sidious?

Sith Lord Windu
ok.....

i think someone needs a life...

*cough* advent *cough*

Darth Sexy
We saw what the Jedi could do with a single attack in unison. They caused a mass conflagaration from space. Not a single Jedi needed to even touch the ground. How are primitive Massassi going to stop all the Jedi in the known galaxy when they are orbiting in space?

"Thousands upon thousands", "combined might of Jedi Knights", "combined force of all the Jedi".

I wonder why the PT Jedi didn't do that on Geonosis or wherever else they fought. Sure would have made the war quicker.

Advent
Originally posted by Sith Lord Windu
ok.....

i think someone needs a life...

*cough* advent *cough*

Well, you can pull your head out of your ass anytime you want; in the meantime:

http://img334.imageshack.us/img334/6113/nicebigcustommi0.jpg

If your simply basing it off the fact I know my facts, then I hardly give a shit. Perhaps you didn't know, but doing research and gathering evidence definitely helps you in the long run, even practice like this. If you're going in what I'm majoring in that is. Just some advice.

Escape81
I have to agree; Palpatine won't be owning Kun. But he will win.

Lightsnake

Lot more than just Masassi, too

Advent
We saw what the Jedi could do with a single attack in unison. They caused a mass conflagaration from space. Not a single Jedi needed to even touch the ground. How are a few alchemical creations going to stop all the Jedi in the known galaxy when they are orbiting in space?

I really don't see anything Kun had stopping all the Jedi. Maybe if he had some ships, but still - no pilots, lol. He had absolutely no chance.

Lightsnake
The night beast, Terentateks, the Brotherhood...if he hadn't started that ritual, the Wall of Light wouldn't ave collided with the wave of darkness, hence, no conflagration

Advent
I'm pretty sure Exar Kun knows what he's doing in terms of military. He's smart, unlike Ulic. For example, when Ulic wants to attack, Kun warns against this, saying they should build slowly and attack together.

"Very well, Qel-Droma. Prove your manhood if you must. If you fail, I will go on without you."

I highly doubt Kun was just being "worried", hence he released his spirit. It's obvious by Exar Kun own admission he can't fight the "combined might of all the Jedi". And I'm sure Exar knows what he has in terms of soldiers.

Exar couldn't do anything, the Massassi and other alchemical creations would not be able to resist the Jedi. And where's it said that the "Wall of Light" clashed with a "wave of darkness"? I only recall it stating "The Jedi released a Wall of Light the Jedi, causing a mass conflagration, etc.".

Plus, if it was because of releasing his spirit, that begs the question: why would the Jedi plan to use a Wall of Light prior to arrival, before they even knew?

ESB Vader
question doesnt exar drain his massassi followersor w/e for power? i saw something like that in the old guide book that when he was a spirit there were no more massassi to feed his waning power

ESB Vader

No. Kun is an intelligent being, and by his own words "Even I cannot fight the combined might of all the Jedi". All the Jedi in the known galaxy, thousands upon thousands, gathered above Yavin in orbit. A Force attack would've been futile. And plus, it's highly doubtful the amulet blasts would even reach space.

That'd be impossible, because he could never be in physical form over the course of 4,000 years. No one lives that long, especially humans.

We have seen the real power of the amulet, so I don't know what you mean by that. Blasting through a Sith Wyrm, Massassi, and temple rock. We don't know if it can be blocked, if that's what you mean, but other than that - we definitely do know the destructive powers of it.

He didn't just see the amulet and know how to use it. He realized that his anger can be focused through the amulet, the narration makes that clear.

err ok i got ur points advent.

well when i said kun using the amulet on the jedis i mean if they had barged down to the ground which i doubt they would have but im saying if they did. couldnt his rage and anger double the powers of the amulets?
so far we havnt seen its limits yet. but with an army down there is it possible for him to use the amulet to do a mega blast so huge it wipes out the army? well im saying it might be possible if it has no limits. im assuming so because i havnt seen its limits yet.

o ya i understood the last paragraph in this quote. was trying to say he was a first time using it, sry sometimes ppl find it abit hard 2 understand what im saying

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.