Albert Pike and the Three World Wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano

Bicnarok
looks like its going toward a "v for vendetta" kind of world. Just hope im one of the lucky ones, otherwise ill be laying the bombs.

Evil Dead
no offense Deano.......

I enjoy some of your posts. Even if I don't agree (majority of the time) I am still amused. Some of your posts I can half way imagine meeting you half way on. When I read some of your posts I think to myself, "why does he believe all of these conspiracies when some directly contradict one another like his alien conspiracies and his illuminati conspiracies....only one can rule this hypothetical secret government"......

that is all off-topic, I know. But I didn't really have anything else to write.....this thread ended with:

making the post moot. I'll induldge you on many of your theories and read, enjoying some of them. But c'mon......where do you draw the line? This whole post is about the visions of a man who wrote them down in a letter......but the letter is not even known to exist. Basically...." a friend of a friend of my aunt's roommates brother-in-law's friend's cousin said this guy had some visions..etc. etc.."

I know all your theories have made you the resident labelled "kook" here.....but I kind of admire that and always read your posts......but to post stuff like this just takes away from the one possible conspiracy that might be true out of all of them that you believe in.

Emperor Ashtar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.