Latest PIRATE News!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptinJackLover
This thread is to post any new news that you find out about PIRATES! or any of the actors/actresses in the film. you can also just post videos and pictures and stuff like that!! big grin

I guess i will start it off. this is news for keira fans:
August 18th
Keira left London for the sunnier climes of Los Angeles on Thursday. She is due to spend three months in the US filming internal scenes for Pirates 3, mainly at a disused aircraft hangar outside Palmdale, which Disney has transformed into the required Oriental sets. Fans in North America can write to Keira at a Burbank, California address provded to me by Disney Consumer Relations.

From now (August 2006) till October you can write to Keira at:
Keira Knightley - Pirates of the Caribbean, Walt Disney Fan Mail, 500 S. Buena Vista Street, Burbank, CA 91521-5064

Somebody else post some stuff too plz!

CaptinJackLover
I just read this on ohjohnny.net :

Will really IS Jack's distant cousin.

More of the Rolling Stones will be in POTC3, Captian Barbossa murders Elizabeth. Will Dies.

it says it just a rumor but do you think it could be true?!

jessigem
it better not be true. if it is, i will be truly pissed of at disney for making a movie with such rubbish in it.

CaptinJackLover
yeah i know! it will be one of the worst endings too!

o and i also read that the ending of POTC3 end kind of like POTC2...it suggests there is going to be a 4th movie. but it wasnt confirmed yet so taht is also jsut a rumor. but if it is true then Liz and Will wont die. because they are main characters and the movies wouldnt be as good without them

jessigem
yep
sorry i don't have any pirate news. that's the reason i joined these forums in the first place. big grin

jessigem
oops it posted it twice. stupid computer.

CaptinJackLover
lol its ok. i jist made this cuz i was bored. and nobody was posting any news about the movie so i thought it might get people to start but its not working. i htink everybody comes on here to read other peoples posts

jessigem
oh yeah. i know DMC dvd is coming out in November and the 3rd movie is coming out in late May. but that's about it.

CaptinJackLover
lol. i didnt know it was coming out in November! I cant wait that long! ahhh im gonna die! hang

evilm0nki3
Keith Richards wanted the rest of the band to be in it but they said no because there wasn't any room in the story for them. And it would be distracting to the actual movie.

bat14
WHEN COMES THE TRAILER OF PIRATES 3 ?

bat14
... embarrasment

CaptinJackLover
Originally posted by bat14

it comes out some time this winter. its going to be in the previews for Santa Claus 3. and on ohjohnny.net they also posted a script for the trailer. but all this information is not confirmed yet.

blackpearl44
Originally posted by bat14

It is going to be on the DMC dvd.....

Darth Dean
Originally posted by CaptinJackLover
yeah i know! it will be one of the worst endings too!

o and i also read that the ending of POTC3 end kind of like POTC2...it suggests there is going to be a 4th movie. but it wasnt confirmed yet so taht is also jsut a rumor. but if it is true then Liz and Will wont die. because they are main characters and the movies wouldnt be as good without them
But Jack died. So did Barbossa. And in a sense Jones did too. Yet all of them come back. So don't worry about death in the Pirate movies.

jessigem
laughing out loud
good point

CaptinJackLover
^ diddo

CaptinJackLover
Elizabeth becomes possessed by an evil spirit (probably the dragon lady) by the fault of Sao Feng. Also Sao Feng falls in love with Elizabeth and finally Elizabeth has to make a choice between saving Will or Jack (she also nearly kills Will!) Or Will has to make a choice between saving his father or Elizabeth

^ I JUST READ THAT SOMEWHERE!...anyone think its true?!...i think it could actually happen!

jessigem
yeah i guess it could.
but who's the dragon lady?
if that's true, this movie won't even be about pirates anymore.

CaptinJackLover
i have no idea...it didnt mention the dragon lady anywhere.

yeah ur right. it will just be about their love life.

evilm0nki3
On the script the dragon lady was in the beginning...standing by sao feng i think...when they were asking for the charts...thats where she was.

CaptinJackLover
ooo but do you know what her purpose is in the story??

evilm0nki3
no... no

CaptinJackLover
o gosh darn it....sad

jessigem
dragon lady......it's hard to imagine a dragon lady erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.