Sagat vs Ryuji Yamazaki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

P-Geyser
The honarable muay Thai fighter vs The sadistic madman who takes it?

here are the bio's

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sagat

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryuji_Yamazaki

Remulous
this might b a tough 1 but u probally know who im gonna say,sagat.

Emperor Ashtar
Yamakazi hasn't had showings in years, I give it to sagat. If terry can beat him, so, can sagat.

Remulous
i dont ever remember ryuji ever haveing a GOOD showing,exept in cvs2 he was pretty cool

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Remulous
i dont ever remember ryuji ever haveing a GOOD showing,exept in cvs2 he was pretty cool

And not canon.

Remulous
right,its a shame win your rival company can make some of your characters better than u can,playmore needs to get it together or i see them suffering the same fate as snk

Emperor Ashtar
right,its a shame win your rival company can make some of your characters better than u can,playmore needs to get it together or i see them suffering the same fate as snk \

Capcom and snk are not rival companies laughing
Snk's main title is KOF, capcom has a bunch of famous titles that exceed the fighting genre, snk doesn't really have much except meatl slug, samurai showdown, and KOF.

Remulous
yeah,but many say that kof is the most popular and innovative fighting franchise on earth even more than SF, due 2 steady a continuity, i think playmore wood fair better if they disbanded kof and put each character back in their own games.

Emperor Ashtar
yeah,many say that kof is the most popular and innovative fighting franchise on earth even more than SF,i think playmore wood fair better if they disbanded and put each character back in their own games.

Who the hell said that, what's so innovative about KOF?

Last I checked capcom arcade games own them in the U.S and japan.

Blanka
sagat would win easily and capcom have better fighting games overall than snk imo

Remulous
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar

Last I checked capcom arcade games own them in the U.S and japan. although i dont really b leave wiki they have said it their and on almost every other video game site u can think of

Remulous
Originally posted by Blanka
sagat would win easily and capcom have better fighting games overall than snk imo unfortunately that might b true

shin_remy
yeah,but many say that kof is the most popular and innovative fighting franchise on earth even more than SF, due 2 steady a continuity, i think playmore wood fair better if they disbanded kof and put each character back in their own games.

who said that ?

brainchild81
Ol' one eye

Remulous
well i read it on wiki,ign,gamespot,and a hole bunch of other site.i also heard it on a gt video game review of 1 of those kof games,just about any video game site will tell u kof is the best

Emperor Ashtar
well i read it on wiki,ign,gamespot,and a hole bunch of other site.i also heard it on a gt video game review of 1 of those kof games,just about any video game site will tell u kof is the best

Wikipedia, ign,gamespot, are not good sources for arcade popular opinion.

SaTsuJiN

Last I checked capcom arcade games own them in the U.S and japan.

from what I've seen, each KoF is a true sequel (introducing new guard types, super bars, changing characters special moves either slightly or replacing them entirely with something new)... while each street fighter released seems like an expansion pack (for you PC gamers out there)

i.e. KoF 95 to KoF 96... then you got street fighter III : new generation, then street fighter III : second impact...

at least thats the first thing I can think of when comparing the two

Imagine how interesting it would be to pick up a street fighter game to find out that hadouken isnt down to forward and punch... or that when you do down to forward and punch, hadouken has a different status effect / animation... thats whats great about KoF , IMO

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
from what I've seen, each KoF is a true sequel (introducing new guard types, super bars, changing characters special moves either slightly or replacing them entirely with something new)... while each street fighter released seems like an expansion pack (for you PC gamers out there)

i.e. KoF 95 to KoF 96... then you got street fighter III : new generation, then street fighter III : second impact...

Imagine how interesting it would be to pick up a street fighter game to find out that hadouken isnt down to forward and punch... or that when you do down to forward and punch, hadouken has a different status effect / animation... thats whats great about KoF , IMO

Because they change their moves, WOW.

Remulous
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN

Imagine how interesting it would be to pick up a street fighter game to find out that hadouken isnt down to forward and punch... or that when you do down to forward and punch, hadouken has a different status effect / animation... thats whats great about KoF , IMO now what u said about kof was tru or at least it use 2 b,but SF NO!!!i can tell u dont,like SF that much.when they make a new true SF sequal they go all out,they completly change the battle system 4 the most part,change the art and graphic styles now i cant say that 4 kof,and completely wipe out the previous cast and add a new 1,or just add $h!t load of NEW ones.capcom is the defintion of 2d fighting innovation.kof is innovative 2 but no matter what they do i still feel like im playing KOF 96 which isnt a bad thing but is tedious 1,some times.

brainchild81
I gotta agree w/EA there. When I do down to foward & punch, a fireball better fly out! Change only what needs changing

Emperor Ashtar
If snk had their way with capcom, ken would become a grappler and ryu would lose all his projectiles.

Remulous
If snk had their way with capcom, ken would become a grappler and ryu would lose all his projectiles. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.