Justice League and Teen Titans vs Unicron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Basti0n
Justice League
Superman
Green Lantern (Hal)
Flash
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Hawkgirl
Red Tornado
Fire
Ice
Captian Atom
Orion

+

Teen Titans
Superboy
Wonder Girl
Beast Boy
Raven
Kid Flash
Cyborg
Troia

VS

Unicron
Galvatron
Cyclonus
Scorge
Sweeps

Demonic Phoenix
DC team goes down hard.

Nogoodnamesleft
This isn't animated Teen Titans is it? I'm just assuming it isn't because of the lineup. But I think the heroes can do it, regardless of what Unicron you're talking about. I've already explained elsewhere of how and why Unicron is so crappy and overrated. And Galvatron isn't that tough in either comic or cartoon continuity. Destroying Starscream with one shot is not a big feat; Starscream and the other Seekers were once driven away by a few ordinary missiles from an ordinary man-made fighter plane. As for handling an entire "army" in Simon Furman's British comic, eh, Transformers in the old 80s comic could be beaten by artillery fire from maybe a dozen ordinary man-made tanks (EG when Optimus led some Autobots to attack Megatron's base). And a couple dozen robots is not an army. I doubt that any version of Galvatron is anywhere near Hulk-level a threat.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Basti0n
Justice League
Superman
Green Lantern (Hal)
Flash
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Hawkgirl
Red Tornado
Fire
Ice
Captian Atom
Orion

+

Teen Titans
Superboy
Wonder Girl
Beast Boy
Raven
Kid Flash
Cyborg
Troia

VS

Unicron
Galvatron
Cyclonus
Scorge
Sweeps

Troia and Green lantern could beat this line up by themselves. Do you know what troia could do? She was rediculous.

Galvaclaw
Depends what continuity we use. In the Dreamwave comics Galvatron rather casually knocked Armada Megatron through a couple of mountains. G1 comic wise Galvatron had as much strength as we wanted by drawing energy From Unicron. He easilly overpowered Piranhacon who could lift 4,000,000 tons. He took a blow from Unicron without much damage.

Nogoodnamesleft
4,000,000 tons is not that much. The Hulk or Thor could lift that on one finger. Superman, too, and probably quite a few other characters.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Nogoodnamesleft
4,000,000 tons is not that much. The Hulk or Thor could lift that on one finger. Superman, too, and probably quite a few other characters.
4million tons is actually quite a feat and not something anyone is lifting easily. that's 8 Billion pounds. The top tier heroes like Hulk and thor and superman and wonder woman and cm and glads and all of them have picked up or moved that amount of weight before. but it's not a regualar showing of them doing so all of the time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.