What's the longest song you own?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§P0oONY
Mine is...

Art of Life - X Japan (29 minutes, 58 seconds)

What's yours?

who?-kid
" Waiting For Cousteau" - Jean-Michel Jarre.

Almost 47 minutes long.

Alpha Centauri
1 hour and 14 minutes.

-AC

~Da Rev~
Section 10 | A Long Day by The Polyphonic Spree

length: 36 min 21 sec.Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
1 hour and 14 minutes.

-AC Wassat?

Victor Von Doom
It's an album.

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
It's an album. Ah.

Still didn't really answer my question, though.

Victor Von Doom
True, true.

~Da Rev~
Ah hah.....

This is awkward.

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
Ah hah.....

This is awkward.

Check the KMC top ten albums. I think it's still on there.

Victor Von Doom
Actually it's not.

Blue_Hefner
The Game-10000 Bars

4 hours and counting

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Check the KMC top ten albums. I think it's still on there. AllrightOriginally posted by Victor Von Doom
Actually it's not. Allright

eggmayo
Opeth - The Drapery Falls (10:53)

EDIT: Actually I didn't notice that was only in metal...

It's actually East Hastings by Godspeed! You Black Emperor. (17:58)

jaden101
i have on old vinyl tune where the last groove of the record loops on itself (deliberately) so that the song is techinically never ending

§P0oONY
Originally posted by jaden101
i have on old vinyl tune where the last groove of the record loops on itself (deliberately) so that the song is techinically never ending

I've got a song like that too.... yes

Bardock42
1 hour and 14 minutes.

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Bardock42
1 hour and 14 minutes. Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
Wassat?

Bardock42
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~

Delirivm Cordia

Victor Von Doom
It is this:

Although really the actual music part is around 55 minutes.

Alpha Centauri
I can actually sense what's going to happen.

-AC

Bardock42
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I can actually sense what's going to happen.

-AC

What will happen? And why does it matter?

Alpha Centauri
Doesn't matter to you, so no need to discuss it with you.

-AC

Bardock42
Doesn't matter to you, so no need to discuss it with you.

-AC

Welll, you could explain your predictions anyways...otherwise I am quite wondering why to post that anyways. Seems pointless if you are not willing to elaborate.

Alpha Centauri
Welll, you could explain your predictions anyways...otherwise I am quite wondering why to post that anyways. Seems pointless if you are not willing to elaborate.

I could, if I chose to. I don't, so I won't.

The point was me saying I can sense what's going to happen, and I said that. Point achieved. For someone who spends pages posting "Ironic" back and forth, your critiquing posture is of shaky foundation.

-AC

Bardock42
I could, if I chose to. I don't, so I won't.

The point was me saying I can sense what's going to happen, and I said that. Point achieved. For someone who spends pages posting "Ironic" back and forth, your critiquing posture is of shaky foundation.

-AC

Feel free to question every of my posts, there certainly was a more or less obvious reason why I did post them at the time. Now the reason why you chose to post something pointless I don't quite follow. First it just seemed like you would like to share your thoughts on it. Since that is obviously not the case you have us (your fellow posters here), wondering a) what more you know than us and b) why you would hint at something without elaborating it. So. Why?

Alpha Centauri
Feel free to question every of my posts, there certainly was a more or less obvious reason why I did post them at the time. Now the reason why you chose to post something pointless I don't quite follow. First it just seemed like you would like to share your thoughts on it. Since that is obviously not the case you have us (your fellow posters here), wondering a) what more you know than us and b) why you would hint at something without elaborating it. So. Why?

I never intended to share my thoughts beyond that post, nor will I. You can now move on. Don't let it drive you mental.

-AC

Bardock42
I never intended to share my thoughts beyond that post, nor will I. You can now move on. Don't let it drive you mental.

-AC

Okay...lets move on then....so...that Delirivm Cordia is one long song, isn't it?

Alpha Centauri
Okay...lets move on then....so...that Delirivm Cordia is one long song, isn't it?

No, it's not.

-AC

Bardock42
No, it's not.

-AC

Well, track...

Alpha Centauri
Well, track...

Nah, it's not.

I'm not discussing it, I don't wish to. You can find someone who will.

-AC

Bardock42
Nah, it's not.

I'm not discussing it, I don't wish to. You can find someone who will.

-AC

Fair enough...it's still a pretty long track in my opinion. Don't have many 1:14 long ones...

~Da Rev~
Delirivm Cordia Got'cha.

Da preacher
45 min.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.