Imperial France VS Imperial Sweden

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nogoodnamesleft
Assume that Sweden won the Great Northern War and its empire was still standing in the time of Napoleon. Who wins this one?

2nd scenario takes place in the time of the Great Northern War, but Sweden fights France, not Russia and those other guys. I forget who the king of France is at the time.

nvrbeenwthagirl
This will get closed.

Nogoodnamesleft
Why? What's wrong with it?

Soljer
Read the forum rules.

Nogoodnamesleft
Damn.

Black Adam
laughing

Thanos_THOTU
Well... while it's left: SWEDEN!

Soljer
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Well... while it's left: SWEDEN!

No shit.

I mean, c'mon...France?

wink.

Nogoodnamesleft
I know they're both total losers, but I thought it would be a good matchup, because Sweden is technically the most feminine country in the world, and they're so wimpy that they didn't even fight in WW2. I mean, c'mon, we're Canada. We're like the biggest wimp on Earth and even we fought in that war. If there's anyone who's as big a wimpy, cowardly loser as France, then it must be Sweden.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Nogoodnamesleft
I know they're both total losers, but I thought it would be a good matchup, because Sweden is technically the most feminine country in the world, and they're so wimpy that they didn't even fight in WW2. I mean, c'mon, we're Canada. We're like the biggest wimp on Earth and even we fought in that war. If there's anyone who's as big a wimpy, cowardly loser as France, then it must be Sweden.
We didn't enter the war cause of lack of gutts...
We didn't enter because it would ruin all structior, leave us without any food or money ect.
So Sweden = inteligent
France is simply the land all gay emigrated from.

Tron
I don't think I need to say anything...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.