Hi from Bonnie Scotland!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wayne68
Just to say hi to you all.
Great site with loads going on! As for me I love adventure action movies but do admit to having a soft spot for the disney films. Having three kids I don't really have a choice!
Wayne

Jack of Blades
WELCOME TO KILLER MANDALORIAN CIGARETS

Storm
I have to ask you to remove the link from your signature as it is considered spam, and could result in the loss of your membership.

Anyhow, welcome and have fun wink

Scythe
Already the bell tolls and you have been apprehended in such a manner that will cover you in shame, regardless of your newly obtained membership to this toilet, you have been robbed of dignity. Shambles of a once better man now sway in the wind like shed skin, and still, I await for a purebred goat to feast on your sheddings. This isn't the time, welcome.

Jack of Blades
i woud recomend you to go to the offtopic forum first couz there is no posibility to go offtopic couz in going off topic woud mean being on topic and you woudnt be bad and even if you woud try go off topic that woud be imposible couz the matrix anamilijs are woud be overloaded and so there woud be dezavo so the oftopic forum woud from within so you woud be bad and in so the natural order of things woud be rulened in so there woud be chaos

Wayne68
Now there's the welcome of all welcomes! I take it that it means welcome big grin
Wayne

Scythe
Originally posted by Jack of Blades
i woud recomend you to go to the offtopic forum first couz there is no posibility to go offtopic couz in going off topic woud mean being on topic and you woudnt be bad and even if you woud try go off topic that woud be imposible couz the matrix anamilijs are woud be overloaded and so there woud be dezavo so the oftopic forum woud from within so you woud be bad and in so the natural order of things woud be rulened in so there woud be chaos

Silence...

Jack of Blades
Defiance

Scythe
Originally posted by Jack of Blades
Defiance

Hurry up and concieve a child, I'm hungry.

NINJ4_BL4D3
Welcoem to KMC

Opaleye92
Originally posted by Wayne68
Just to say hi to you all.
Great site with loads going on! As for me I love adventure action movies but do admit to having a soft spot for the disney films. Having three kids I don't really have a choice!
Wayne

stick out tongue , hi and welcome smile, u'll really like it here

Nazgulinthedark
Originally posted by Scythe
Hurry up and concieve a child, I'm hungry.

Scythe, want did I tell you about eating newborns? Don't you remember the last time you ate one? It gave you heartburn for a week! Wal mart had to re-order Tums three times! Atleast wait until it's a few days old.

Anyway, welcome to the new member. wavey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.