Marvel's Norse gods VS DC's Greek gods.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nogoodnamesleft
I keep hearing all this crap about how DC's Greek gods are more powerful than Marvel's Norse gods. So we'll settle this here and now. Note that Marvel's Norse gods are at the level of where they were their most powerful, probably meaning the Silver Age (from what I heard, back then Odin was more powerful than Galactus).

Asgardians:
-the entire race of them (whatever the population of Asgard is)
-all those epic heroes (if they exist in Marvel's thing)
-Odin
-Thor
-Loki
-Asgardian Destroyer (will not attack other Asgardians)
-Kurse as a good guy
-Tyr
-Balder
-Heimdall
-Warriors Three
-The Enchantress
-Lorelei
-Hela
-Surtur (no Twilight Sword)
-Hermod
-Thialfi
-Beta Ray Bill
-Thunderstrike
-Karnilla and her Norns
-Ulik and his trolls
-frost, fire and storm giants
-whoever else I forgot, you get the idea, all of Marvel's Norse gods

Greek gods:
-Zeus
-other Greek gods (not sure who, because I don't know the DC Greek gods that well)

Note that there is no King Thor, because for this scenario Odin is still alive and so he still has the Odinpower, Thor does not.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Nogoodnamesleft
I keep hearing all this crap about how DC's Greek gods are more powerful than Marvel's Norse gods. So we'll settle this here and now. Note that Marvel's Norse gods are at the level of where they were their most powerful, probably meaning the Silver Age (from what I heard, back then Odin was more powerful than Galactus).

Asgardians:
-the entire race of them (whatever the population of Asgard is)
-all those epic heroes (if they exist in Marvel's thing)
-Odin
-Thor
-Loki
-Asgardian Destroyer (will not attack other Asgardians)
-Kurse as a good guy
-Tyr
-Balder
-Heimdall
-Warriors Three
-The Enchantress
-Lorelei
-Hela
-Surtur (no Twilight Sword)
-Hermod
-Thialfi
-Beta Ray Bill
-Thunderstrike
-Karnilla and her Norns
-Ulik and his trolls
-frost, fire and storm giants
-whoever else I forgot, you get the idea, all of Marvel's Norse gods

Greek gods:
-Zeus
-other Greek gods (not sure who, because I don't know the DC Greek gods that well)

Note that there is no King Thor, because for this scenario Odin is still alive and so he still has the Odinpower, Thor does not.

Well this thread isn't biased at all. You know all the things you need to know about the Norse "Gods" and can't even name Zeus's wife or Geia. The mother of zeus and of Thor. HMM.

Nogoodnamesleft
Zeus is Thor's father cause he banged his mom, Gaia? Dude, sick.

Just messing with you. But seriously, there are a lot of ppl around here who need to work on their grammar.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Nogoodnamesleft
Zeus is Thor's father cause he banged his mom, Gaia? Dude, sick.

Just messing with you. But seriously, there are a lot of ppl around here who need to work on their grammar.

Who cares about grammar and spelling and stuff. As long as the point is made clear. But you should work on your etiquette. Saying stuff like supes is gay and the white boys can't cut it and hulk and stuff is just not good comedy.

Nogoodnamesleft
Look, is someone else going to actually answer the main thinger in this thread or are you just going to bash me because of this and that and blah blah blah?

Nogoodnamesleft
Lah dee doo dah...

Nogoodnamesleft
I swear, I'll bump this thing.

Tron
Apparantly, you already did...

Scoobless
So did you!

no expression

Oh crap.... so did I....damnit..... sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.